PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Gameplay Complaints

Gaaracreed
01-26-2017, 07:55 PM
So far I am loving For Honor. One complaint I have so far is enemy players retreating. The more agile characters are constantly retreating from fights, then as you chase them they quickly turn around and hit with you with a strong attack. It seems like this is a tactic quickly catching on in your closed beta. Within 3 matches of dominion and 2 VS 2, I've experienced this dread from other players. There has to be some kind of repercussion to retreating or maybe a criteria has to be met before one can retreat. I know there's a character that can shoot arrows but that doesn't balance the issue.

Gaaracreed
01-26-2017, 08:01 PM
another incident was in a match of Dominion where a guy pulled a "hit-and-run" tactic in the middle of B. Amidst the chaos of point 'B' this guy would sweep in a heavy attack at me then run away, run back and catch me off-guard with another heavy attack. Now he stands his ground but i'm already at a disadvantage.

xGREENMANx420
02-19-2017, 03:50 AM
So not sure if this will be seen by ubi soft but im so pissed off I at least need to vent. The fact i payed for this **** game, I mean how hard is it these days to make a game that works. Just tryed to play today and the last 10 matches iv been disconnected n no it's not my Internet. This games match making system is so **** it's nearly bringing me to tears. Why i have to pay every time to load a map just to disconnect as soon as my character takes two steps. I'm not happy and want my money back.

WARNING TO THOSE THAT REED THIS, ONLY BUY THIS GAME IF YOU LIKE WATCHING LOADING SCREENS N BEING DISCONNECTED. I WAS A SUCKER N BOUGHT THIS WASTE OF MONEY GAME, I ONLY HOPE THIS MESSAGE SAVES PEOPLE SOME MONEY

I_am_a_robot
02-19-2017, 04:56 AM
if ppl retreat in 1v1s, i believe they should get a penalty to their XP bar. at least if the fight started with both opponents at near full health

Jordan5680
02-19-2017, 05:20 AM
So not sure if this will be seen by ubi soft but im so pissed off I at least need to vent. The fact i payed for this **** game, I mean how hard is it these days to make a game that works. Just tryed to play today and the last 10 matches iv been disconnected n no it's not my Internet. This games match making system is so **** it's nearly bringing me to tears. Why i have to pay every time to load a map just to disconnect as soon as my character takes two steps. I'm not happy and want my money back.

WARNING TO THOSE THAT REED THIS, ONLY BUY THIS GAME IF YOU LIKE WATCHING LOADING SCREENS N BEING DISCONNECTED. I WAS A SUCKER N BOUGHT THIS WASTE OF MONEY GAME, I ONLY HOPE THIS MESSAGE SAVES PEOPLE SOME MONEY

Get over it. even games like battlefield have had rocky starts in the past. The game will get better with time. RELAX it's only on like day 5

CrAazYkIm
03-06-2017, 04:25 AM
For the love of god change peacekeepers mechanics there so cheap and dwitching directions is impossible to block wtf

Deathdrawn
03-06-2017, 07:00 AM
I personally find fun in trying to cut them off as they run. If you don't like people running you should try 1v1 and 2v2. Running is just part of elim and dominion, there's not really a way they can fix this. I don't like being thrown off a ledge but I don't think people should be penalized for doing it.

Arch4117
03-25-2017, 10:56 PM
Get over it. even games like battlefield have had rocky starts in the past. The game will get better with time. RELAX it's only on like day 5

It is no longer day 5 and the complaint still stands. I really like the game but 1 out of 3 online kick me out of the game completely...

CrAazYkIm
04-10-2017, 03:36 AM
Warden is op with the unblockable then switching to throw its too ****ing fast! Also switching too fast is pk and orochi!! Fat samurai wtf doesnt budge when hit with a sharp sword that cuts and kills people its stupid with his bear hugs!! Why make law stronger now everyone is law and annoying dont make people stronger make everything normal so everyone has a fair chance idiots!

SilverBus989558
05-31-2017, 02:07 AM
Hello Ubisoft, I hope you're having a great day, because boy, am I ready to break my For Honor disk in ******* half. Centurion was a nice character in theory, and Mr.BouseFeenux told me to wait out the storm and see what becomes of the Centurion. I still hate the OP sparta man with all my heart. Can you not make every unblockable a stupid stamina reduction or whatever? How in the hell am I supposed to get my stamina back when the Spartan keeps kicking me and hitting me with unblockables? Also, when I'm fighting two Sparta mans at once, oh boy, how I want to strangle the person who made him. First of all, I don't like that after the heavy unblockable, he gets a guaranteed stun that knocks you to the ground. That's absolute ***. In a gank situation, as warden, I lose half my health because I couldn't evade a stun and two or more centurions gets a guaranteed top heavy. Also, please check out all of his unblockables. To make him more balanced, I believe you should limit stamina reduction thing to only his guardbreak and the three light attacks that follow. Making everything he does cost YOU stamina, not him, is the dumbest thing you guys have done, out of all the dumb things you guys have done. I really love For Honor, it's an embodiment of all that I love, but you guys constructed it in such a way that makes it hard to prosper in such a demanding market. If you guys only do one thing today, please read this. I would for For Honor to go down in gaming history as the best concept with the worst execution.

Thank you for your time, Concerned Gamer

nelson3423
06-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Can you guys honestly Nerf the the heck out of centurion because i played 10 matches and i got knock down by two centurions every time and couldn't do anything but die. at this point im thinking about giving up the game and trading it in for another games.

i would of loved it if the new weren't so ridiculously over powered. i don,t know if you guys read the complaints or not all i want is the centurion to be Nerfed hard and im assuming many other want this aswell thank you.

Seikuriddourufu
06-11-2017, 03:56 AM
Okay so i'm sure it's nothing new to people that the Centurion is op. The reason i'm even making a post is because ubisoft needs to get their **** together. Ubisoft added a character known as the centurion they also added the shinobi but, the centurion took op to another level. The centurion drains your stamina ridiculously fast, his attacks do massive damage, his infinite combo seems almost actually infinite, to many of his attacks break your guard, too many of his attacks daze you, and finally, he is said to be a hard character yet he's one of the easiest to learn while being a character that pretty much trumps all others. I say that because he does massive damage, he's pretty fast, he has a high amount of health, he has a high amount of defense, and he pretty much can't be staggered. Ubisoft ****ing listen for once and nerf this *****!

QcConnardQc
06-13-2017, 01:59 AM
First of all to be positif..I just love that game i never been so addict t to a game..every thing to me is awesome.
The game play is incredible..the strategy u must have every time against every type of players..its fantastic..
I think that ubisoft is trying to improve the game every single week!!!! For that a BIG THANKS..Every game is not perferct and will never be!!! Thats for that!! Great Game!!!
So i have one thing to say that's very frustrating..
In dominion when u are the breaking team and try to survive..You fight for your life againts 2 or 3 and even 4 guys..And that thing kill's you like :The Arrow,the bomd's...u know what i mean..i dont think that is fair..and i think the perk's should not be aloud when u are breaking...
Same thing in every tupe of game..
In Elimation Macth...we should not be a le to keep are per's when we restart a round..cause people throw u there **** in round 2 or 3 or 4
Thats not i think Honorable!!!
So that's all i have to sau about the game..
Either lf that Best Game Ever

IanScott2012
06-19-2017, 02:01 AM
Just did a dominion pva match and completed the round but the match would not end so ****ed around for a bit to see if it would end but no, so as i forgot about the penalty for quitting.....i quit so i could start another game dan dan dan got penalised for your server not engaging the game had finished so how's about that for a **** up ubisoft.

EleMeNtZz1996
08-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Sort the god dam ****ty servers out, massive ubisoft fan, but this game with its servers are a joke, you expect people to buy this game after the free weekend, nope I dont think so, if you cant be asked to make good servers then rent some of google, stop being so cheap, I would gladly play this alongs side rainbow, but this kicking all players out the game ball crap has gone way to far, out of 2 in 10 games I play actually make it all the way through to the end of the game, what a waste of time and energy tryna level up and get xp, I would gladly rate this game a 10/10, but atm you only get the 1/10, all coz of theyou servers

DrLordDragon
09-04-2017, 01:10 AM
Guess what Ubisoft, I'm sitting here waiting for 30 f***ing minutes Bc your servers can't hold me in a tournament game for more than one match, my NAT is perfect yet I get disconnected from the game and already have 2 losses because of it. Not to mention the fact that I only got placed in gold V yet I'm being matched up against REP 30something heros while myself am only a REP5. Render my game unplayable for more than 10 minutes: Check. Ruin my experience with the game and completely restrict me from getting anywhere higher than quarter finals anymore: Check. Penalize me for your owner server problems: check. Yep, seems like a wonderful time. Sure am happy I dropped $100 to play this game 5 minutes at a time.
UPDATE: I just lost another one of the qualifier matches because as I was typing this out, the match I was about to go in got disconnected and marked as a "tie". AKA Both sides lost and Ubisoft shoved another stick up my A** for wanting to play their game.
UPDATE#2: after losing all 3 qualifier matches Bc I "couldn't connect" I lost the quarter finals for the same reason. Thank you so much for wasting an hour of my f***ing time my making me wait for absolutely 0 reward, I would have left but then I would have had to wait another f***ing hour for disconnecting early.

Night_Fury147
10-23-2017, 03:23 AM
You guys need to (1) fix your ****ing servers so that I don't get kicked from every other match I play in Endless March. And (2) during a match of endless March I got shoved into water but, instead of dying I fell through the map. And since I couldn't do anything I just left. However, when I tried to get into a new match I couldn't because I had a "matchmaking penalty" and could do any type of match for almost 10 minutes. If that ever happens again, because of your ****ing game problems, I'm expecting compensation.

Night_Fury147
10-26-2017, 10:12 PM
Thank you Ubisoft (sarcastic). It happened again. First, I am in a match of endless March and I keep getting "Players out of sink". Normally I'd be okay with this because it only would happen 1 maybe 2 times in a match. However, it happened 15 times within 2 minutes (I am not exaggerating, I actually counted). And second, I decided to just leave the match because with the out of sink popping up so many times I thought I would have been booted eventually. When I get back to the multiplayer menu I have a "matchmaking penalty" of 10 minutes. I am expecting compensation for your crappy game connections (and no, it's not my internet, I checked)!

Kphravixay1
12-10-2017, 05:19 AM
I gameplay is fun but your connection with other player so bad I feel like you guys should be playing us to play your bad game like every time I play multiplayer i get disconnect cause the host has bad connection so all the fighting was for nothing waste of time how can someone build a character when this occur so much in the game and actually enjoy the game I can see why most player left this game you guys spend so much time into the trailer rather the game it self

midnight2187
12-25-2017, 12:38 AM
Yo ubisoft why is it y'all havent fixed the bug to where if someone parry your attack then stun you, you can't break the stun? that's so fake and cheap its unbelieveable and dumb for a medievil melee type of game.... ever since assassin's creed 3 y'all been some **** so i'll tell y'all what this is a promise if y'all do not fix this game what so ever i will make sure that y'all will not get paid from video gamers no more what so ever i'll let everybody know on social media and make a blog about how y'all games are some ****, i do not care about my spelling because im so pissed off with y'all yo serious ever other game y'all did fine but now y'all just taking people's money so y'all better fix this **** and these cheap *** charaters that y'all created or else

TALK_2MY_TlTAN
01-02-2018, 10:07 PM
2018 here! Still getting kicked out of 4v4s and guess what, getting a match making penalty. Fix your servers. I play 1v1 or 2v2s all the time. I want to 4v4 without my teamates getting booted or me getting booted and then a penalty from you. That s*** is annoying. Please fix your game.

midnight2187
01-09-2018, 03:49 AM
yo y'all need to fix a number of things on here now how is it in every other fighting game if you get parried then someone grabs you you can break the grab but on this game you can't?

I do't understand that by a long shot and these are games before the tech that we have now in video games fix it

midnight2187
02-09-2018, 10:05 AM
I hope for your sake as a company this huge update fixes ALOT of this cheap **** that been going on in this game because f not their will be ALOT of people not playing y'all game let alone by another game of any type from your company again.

it doesn't make any sense how people be doing the most cheap **** in this game and get away with it like for example the warlord all what people do is spam his push just to push you pff the stage, the centorian just spams the charged up punch just to knock you on the ground then oh you guessed it air jump impellment, and they win by doing this?

Im about to be 31 years of age in may and this is THE WRORST FIGHTING GAME OTHER THAN MVC3 AND MVC INFINITE ID EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE.... but i do like the game because its dealing with medevil type of setting that truly the only reason why i haven't stopped playing it but i will tell you if 02/15 update does not fix y'all bs im done with this game and y'all as a company.

midnight2187
02-17-2018, 03:56 AM
So y'all updated the game changed some characters move sets up but yet the warden can still shoulder charge you to death plus guard break you in the middle of the charge?

I'm sorry but im just sick and tired of y'all, all y'all doing is stealing money from players such as myself and others im done with ubisoft.

This will be the LAST GAME that i'll ever buy from the ubisoft company for the rest of the days that im living on this earth i don't under stand it how tf can anybody in a real life aspect do a shoulder charge and grab you in the middle of it without a slight pause in between?

And im not talking about a second the animation should stop the warden for at least two seconds before he's able to do a move after in if it does not hit you, y'all are the most sorriest video game company as of now and i was a big fan of your previous game tittles but now im like **** y'all dead ***.

IM DONE WITH UBISOFT!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Faos83
02-17-2018, 05:36 AM
First of all to be positif..I just love that game i never been so addict t to a game..every thing to me is awesome.
The game play is incredible..the strategy u must have every time against every type of players..its fantastic..
I think that ubisoft is trying to improve the game every single week!!!! For that a BIG THANKS..Every game is not perferct and will never be!!! Thats for that!! Great Game!!!
So i have one thing to say that's very frustrating..
In dominion when u are the breaking team and try to survive..You fight for your life againts 2 or 3 and even 4 guys..And that thing kill's you like :The Arrow,the bomd's...u know what i mean..i dont think that is fair..and i think the perk's should not be aloud when u are breaking...
Same thing in every tupe of game..
In Elimation Macth...we should not be a le to keep are per's when we restart a round..cause people throw u there **** in round 2 or 3 or 4
Thats not i think Honorable!!!
So that's all i have to sau about the game..
Either lf that Best Game Ever

I totally agree with you brother, my suggestion is to make all the bomb and aerial attacks inflict the same damage to foes and friends

TheBurg62
02-24-2018, 06:24 PM
Love the new season, can we fix servers for bots...😂 test your metal and apolyon exclusive weapons & armor are sick great job. But I think you still need to fix characters. I don't like how much stamina the conqueror has for being a heavy with an unlimited combo chain. Just nerf his stamina, other than that I don't have a problem with him, the Highlander needs to lose that unblockable grab that guarantees being thrown to the ground, make it like a regular guard break, if I don't cancel it then yes they still throw me to the ground, but let me cancel it. Biggest complaint is people have figured out an almost guaranteed combo as a shinobi and you need to fix it asap. They start with the long distance guard break pulls you in and does 3 bleed, repeat, maybe throw a light in, then do the long distance again and finish you with a heavy from that grab. There is no way to guard against it, that grab has no way to cancel it except by rolling out of the way, but they'll just throw it again and again till you run out of stamina and can't dodge... FIX IT NOW! It was the finals and a rep 1 shinobi won because he did that every time... Make that guard break to where I can block it like their charged one, or take away the bleed from they attack.

drumset1123
02-24-2018, 07:10 PM
]I was playing gladiator and i had half a health bar missing and the shugoki i was fighting was one quick attack away from dying and he did his charge it instant killed me and he got back to full health. Am i the only one who thinks this is overpowered?

TGRScythe
03-03-2018, 08:22 PM
In a game where the community is too small to get a good skill match up..... in a game where the servers crash and the matches freeze..... in a game where if you don't have a 4 player squad you get rekt in dominion by both the game and the players... in For Honor, there shouldn't be matchmaking penalties because in a game where one of your teammates get disconnected and you want to exit to pick him back up, you can't because it will take longer to wait for a matchmaking penalty than it would to lose a game with a ****e bot. In For Honor where the tensions are high and your neck deep in suffering, obese with acid and rage and all it takes is one connection issue to make you quit your losing battle and then when you get that matchmaking penalty you finally decide its time to put this smorgasbord of trolls, haters, ragers, trash talkers, connection issues, op characters and the ignored who want this game to thrive, behind you.... you move on to better things.
This game shouldn't have matchmaking penalties because in a game with such a small player base, this only encourages people to "take a break", it only helps new players to decide that this game isn't worth they're time or money, it's only purpose is to divide teams, and it's only making this great game harder to love.

SmokennTolkien
05-25-2018, 02:56 PM
since the recent update, Orochi is too fast for certain assassins to block reliably, let alone parry. this is particularly difficult as I only started playing since the free-weekend, I understand that all the heroes need to be competitive at higher level play but now I see soo many Orochis that I found difficult enough to deal with before his buff, that it is really impacting on my motivation to play the game that I had been enjoying so much until recently.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-26-2018, 02:02 AM
Here are some real issues with the game.
1. Shug Demon embrace...when playing him he sometimes runs the exact opposite way of the person he is locked onto for the hug...please fix the tracking
2. That invisible wall on the garden map that people get stuck on all the time in dominion.
3. The dead lobbies that make you have to restart the game.
4. If you have bots on your team and your loosing the skill of the bot should be equal to how far behind your team is if people are quieting. If its 90 point to 500...you should probably add level three bots. If the score goes down to 500 to 500 put in level two bots. If you start to win and its 900 to 400 drop it down to level one bots. Obviously some bots are tougher to beat than others so you can change out the bot characters to match the score. If the team is getting wrecked send in the Conquer level 3 bots.
6. Revenge between 1v1 players is breaking the game. One parry and the fight is pretty much overwith. So faster characters have a huge advantage if they can simple block a few more shots. Orochis are very difficult to parry now so it make for an unfair playing field.
7. fix the bug where a person uses their zone attack and it auto parries. Its not fair for the characters that it doesn't work for.
8. Dominion has to many stamina draining feats and characters like lawbringer can just use the stamina feat and the bomb feet to kill slower characters. Bombing feats or stamina feats should be a level 4 feat so they don't ruin the pace of the game or cheese people out of wins at the beginning.
9. Ken's unblockable feat...its way overpowered. either every character should have this feat or no character should.
10. Their should be an immunity feat that negates other peoples feats. It should be a 5th feat so if they want to have a fair fight in dominion they can. This feat would negate all other feats including their own so no one has the upperhand and its just skill.
11. on Gantlet...the dropping the bridges is such a pain sometimes that you have to button smash just to get it to work.
12. Val's LL then the heavy rarely connects with berserker and Ken when they do the side dash even if its in the same direction they move....so the heavy is useless not a 50/50 guess...useless...just an observation...except it seems to work with Shaman..which is weird....don't know about orochi
13. Some characters can knock you to the ground and get two heavies off while other characters a lot of the times will miss their single heavy.
14. just a suggestion but when a a person GB and gets countered it should be a free light attack as the enemy should be punished not reset for failing.
15. Zone be should give you objective rewards for not only killing minions but capturing it. You should get 100 points and show that you captured an objective at the end of the game. Possibly even more points to encourage fighting instead of boosting.
16. A Chickenlittle....a person who waits for the opponent to be injured enough by a fellow teammate than once that teammate dies he/she kills off the single or multiple enemies...Many times this person is a booster as well. I don't know what to do about this type of player but its annoying.
17. The first capture 100 points of every dominion game should be given to the slower characters automatically upon faster characters capturing it. Some maps are built in a way that heavy characters can't reach the first capture before faster ones which gives assassins an edge in feats.
18. Everyone's executions should be the same ease to accomplish and have the same speed at least for one execution for group fight purposes. again, harder to execute enemies with some characters due to their move set and some executions on characters are all very time consuming.
19. Bots stuck in revive, trapped in corners or invisible walls.
20. Characters in dominion fights having the wrong move set...this might be a hack i guess.
21. Their should be a resting period between feats: for example Val should not be able to use juggernaut and fury at the same time.
22. The pause when out of stamina before stamina regeneration kicks in, that pause makes stamina feats overpowered IMO.
23. The last player of a game should be marked for death and loose stamina if he/she tries to run from a single 1v1 fight when all ally players are dead and the points are hopelessly against the team...why does a losing team have to wait around while a poor sport plays hide and seek? Their should also be a health damage on ladder holding.
24. When you respawn and the minions respawn directly in front of you its very annoying. You should be able to walk through these minions with impunity.
25. All Characters should heal at an equalized rate when healing in a zone meaning it will take a heavy the same time it takes an assassin to heal...so their is no penalty for playing a heavy.
26. Maybe I don't know how to due it but I'd like to turn off the limited chat feed on console. People salt mine on it with limited words and I don't want to see what they say after they kill me.
27. Speaking of the chat feed why is there not a "wait" or "stop" or "follow me" toggle or something? Their is no way to warn of impending danger to another teammate. It should be more tactical so people don't just keep walking into a death ball situation that turns into a meat grinder.
28. Potato

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-26-2018, 02:24 AM
The immunity feat should be the first and only feat not the 5th. So any player at the beginning of the game can have a fair fight throughout virtually the entire game if they aren't getting completely owned.

DracoSafarius
06-14-2018, 08:47 AM
I personally find fun in trying to cut them off as they run. If you don't like people running you should try 1v1 and 2v2. Running is just part of elim and dominion, there's not really a way they can fix this. I don't like being thrown off a ledge but I don't think people should be penalized for doing it.

Eh if all they do is repeatedly throw people off then yes they should be punished for it

DFQN1
06-14-2018, 12:30 PM
Totally fne in dominion because the mode is not only about fighting. And if a player decides to run away to use cheap tactics, let them be. If you chase them and they get you with it, your fault. I always let them run because if the opponent retreats, I won the fight. It's simple as that.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
06-15-2018, 12:30 AM
#1. complaint: My biggest issue in this game is that giant white banner that pops up when a team is breaking...So annoying and blinding being in the middle of the screen. It needs to be in the upper left corner.

Just an update: I found if I lower the contrast the banner in the middle that pops up isn't as blinding. you do get a darker/less crisp video but its worth it IMO.

JehovahFitness
07-02-2018, 03:59 AM
So i thought mongral's charge on the conq execution would ledge, it doesn't ledge, im unsatisfied, please make it ledge, just a little baby complaint

DookkaeBae
07-07-2018, 10:11 AM
Went into a game. enemy rep is so so so much higher and the skill level is display as on par. ARE YOU SRS? even if my skill level is higher then theirs its alr unfair. their items is so much higher in lvls. what is worst? entering a game when all of them already unlock their skill set, kunai bows archers you name it . while you go in with nothing . the team is also loosing. Also got into a game where the bot are literally better then anyone kills objective and least death of the whole game. the bot carried them. no saying that they shjould know how to block or parry. but all the attacksa i throw are parried every signle one of them. i cant even gb they will just reverse it . this is just poor game play mechanics and match making. Quiting this ****. Hey dont say that i suck, dont know how to play the game. this is to the point that i am giving up. People with more advances item/ rep fighting against a team with only 1 guy with rep.

AreusGray
07-31-2018, 03:57 AM
for the love of god..i love this dam game, but believe me there are so many things should have never been added in that makes me hate this game so dam bad!! For starters being able to throw someone of a ledge is stupid, it makes skilled players get smashed by people that dont even bother to learn the damned game, or the fact that many characters have repeatable unblock-able attacks that there is not much to do about it, we should be able to play this game equally with ever other player with our preferred hero. Also giving heros the ablility to use items to one shot kill an enemy completely defeats the purpus of learning any combos in this game! Also heros when blocking should be able to react faster when blocking faster heros light attacks! I dont know how many times i was blocking an attack from orochi and even though i reacted fast enough the heros blocking speed is not fast enough, wich makes fighting faster heros impossible at times, there seriously needs to be a rework on the fighting in this game, im the only one out of my friends that still plays because of these issues that seem to not be addressed!!

AreusGray
08-01-2018, 01:02 AM
need to seriously even out all the damage that a hero can deal out, no hero should be able to kill another with 3 heats thats ridiculous, it needs to be more even, yall have it set that other heroes attack deal more damage and can 3 hit kill another player, that makes me want to break the damned cd and never touch it agian

RoosterIlluzion
08-01-2018, 10:02 AM
You're trolling, right?

Nose1234F
08-02-2018, 05:34 PM
That is why I main LB lol.

InSaNiAzz
08-03-2018, 05:56 PM
This god damn thing of a whole team taking Wardens or Centurions whatever it is needs to stop. Learn from Overwatch if someone takes a Warden then the other three can't do it & just run around together spamming you into the dirt while all you can do is sit there & get destroyed.. Sort it out Ubisoft.

dinosaurlicker
08-03-2018, 11:32 PM
Fact that Shaman, a hero with everything in the game and more but also on steroids, is considered balanced and has been set as the baseline for hero balance

Beard_black
08-07-2018, 12:13 AM
The shugoki in for honor is just annoying to play against and not fun to play as, sure when you first start playing him its fun and he's a big guy with hyper armor, but most people are just light attack me and headbutting to get me to 0 stamina, but the thing is with him being so meaty he's very slow, so when i reach 0 stam, all i have to do is dodge backwards and away cause he is to slow to catch anyone, its not fun for me, to constantly be out of stamina, and its not fun for the shugoki, to not be able to do anything when i have no stamina. so please change something about his kit that will make more fun, to play as and against, its not fun to have 0 stam half of the match

Vapor_Lord
09-18-2018, 12:53 AM
Lawbringer has 0 openers playing as him enforces you and the guy you are fighting to only turtle until some other class comes in to break it up (proof) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwPuIZTXocw if you can watch that video and say "yeah i'm okay with Lawbringers current position in the game, he's in a good place" then please disregard my past statement. Also thanks for the Valf and Warden buff they are now over used and are on the same pick rate level as Orochi the only difference being is Orochi isn't overpowered. Please do something about how op they are and please give Lawdaddy some love... at least if you're not going to throw him a rework or opener give him hyper-armor on ANYTHING i don't even care but his shove is just not enough...

Hellfire1425
01-23-2019, 01:13 AM
Iím just going to keep this short and sweet, for honor has the worst matchmaking system ever me and all of my arenít great at the game and we keep going up against rep 12 and higher. The easy solution would be to match people with the same overall rep but I donít even have faith in you guys being able to do that.

WiNklEBerGeR313
02-03-2019, 05:40 AM
So not sure if this will be seen by ubi soft but im so pissed off I at least need to vent. The fact i payed for this **** me, I mean how hard is it these days to make a game that works. Just tryed to play today and the last 10 matches iv been disconnected n no it's not my Internet. This games match making system is so **** it's nearly bringing me to tears. Why i have to pay every time to load a map just to disconnect as soon as my character takes two steps. I'm not happy and want my money back.

12 out of 12 gamestonight i have been ****ing kicked. Its been a MAJOR issues for for a few weeks. Your fan base is dropping because of **** lile this. Y'all need to fix this ongoinging problem or I can promise you there will be many more people not playing this "what I though" badass game. This pisses me off beyond belief. Get it fixed or me personally will either break or sell the game out of pure frustration and dissapointment

Rydachi
02-03-2019, 10:08 AM
CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE THIS FEATURE FFS, everytime i have to go do something for a family memeber or something while in a game i get disconnected which is fair, but why do i have a 13 min ban its starting to really piss me off. Get rid of the 13 min ban feature.

holy_lord_mirus
07-14-2019, 01:56 AM
Dear ubisoft I have been playing this game for a while and I just cant take it anymore raider NEEDS a nerf I'm tired of my health depleting and dying within a matter of three seconds due to hyper armour the speed of stunning taps and GB faints plus a 50 damage hit from his A.O.E attack after his first initial hit it is frustrating having run out of stamina from him carrying me and I do not like having to just sit by and be forced to be ok with these changes please idc if it's just a 5 percent damage drop just find a way to try and make him actually balanced tho it feels like you wont listen anyway but worth a try

P.S this is a request from the console side of the for honor community where there are more people then the PC side

midnight2187
08-17-2019, 04:07 PM
Look I love this game I truly do but y'all needs to get this **** right, the votiger and that nee character that just came out people spam that shield bash or punch 24 7 and you can't really get around it so I figured as such y'all need to start making it so that if someone is spamming an unblockable move they need to get penalise for it period.

Udisoft imma be honest y'all are falling way off from what y'all used to be and gamers are not liking it at all.

Tighten up or get tf out of gaming this even includes assassins creed in which I haven't played like talking about it ever since 3 because y'all ****ed that game serious all the way up.

I know how dirty y'all are don't make me make a blog about y'all and really shut y'all down for good.