PDA

View Full Version : Different "Invite Up To 3 Friends" Bug

Chicken-Alfredo
01-26-2017, 05:47 PM
I have an email from Ubisoft saying im in the closed beta, i have the button in said email that says i can invite 3 friends, i click said button and it takes me to the forhonor beta page.
Instead of getting a Invite Friend button, i get a "Congratulations Warrior!" "You've been accepted into the beta!"

Even though im already in the beta since the 23rd.
So my problem is, why can't i see the invite friend button?

UbiVertigo
01-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Hey RubricMango6 -- Can you check this link (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/beta/login.aspx), just in case? And let us know the following: Are you using a PC or a mobile device? For this beta, did you get your invite from a friend or from SCARS?

Chicken-Alfredo
01-26-2017, 06:07 PM
Hey RubricMango6 -- Can you check this link (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/beta/login.aspx), just in case? And let us know the following: Are you using a PC or a mobile device? For this beta, did you get your invite from a friend or from SCARS?
I tried the page 2 times, first time it didn't load and was stuck on a white screen, try again and it gives me a login error, will try again soon as i think its not working due to traffic.
As for my platform, I and my friend are on PC, I signed up for the beta on the ForHonor website in September of last year. In the email from Ubisoft I also have a button that says i can invite friends, dunno if that info helps though.
Oh my bad, misread part of it, i am accessing the site via PC. My bad,

UbiVertigo
01-26-2017, 06:11 PM
No worries! I think giving the site a few minutes is probably a good idea. Let us know if you're able to get through.

Chicken-Alfredo
01-26-2017, 06:40 PM
No worries! I think giving the site a few minutes is probably a good idea. Let us know if you're able to get through.
Just an update, still can't sign in, keeps giving me an error that says "Login Error", there must be a lot of people trying to sign in im guessing.

Chicken-Alfredo
01-26-2017, 07:49 PM
The site seems broken, its been such a long time and nothing has changed.
It starts off as a white screen that then goes to a loading screen, goes into the for honor page, then starts over back at the white screen.

Simon Oystergod
01-26-2017, 08:14 PM
The site seems broken, its been such a long time and nothing has changed.
It starts off as a white screen that then goes to a loading screen, goes into the for honor page, then starts over back at the white screen.

I agree, the site is really unresponsive and wonky to use. A lot of my friends and are are having the same/similar problems.

UbiVertigo
01-26-2017, 08:26 PM
Rubric, you said you were trying to connect on a PC -- is that the same for you, Simon? Have either of you tried logging in on a different browser?

Chicken-Alfredo
01-26-2017, 08:27 PM
I was able to get in! Took a hella long time, but i got it!
NOTE i restarted my PC so, maybe that helps?? Worth a try if you've been waiting forever
I wish everyone whos still waiting to get into the page luck, took 2 hours for me!