PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Competitive. Esports title?

FHL Team sbt
01-26-2017, 12:35 AM
For Honor is a Competitive title, theres no doubt about that? but does it have the assets and enough depth to be an Esports title in the big league?

My Name is Mr.Legends known to most and i run the biggest competitive community dedicated to for honor and i would like to introduce you to what we do and our community

https://s24.postimg.org/obqss4sbp/fhl_edit_1.png

For Honor Legends is a large community of people Dedicated to Building a Competitive and social driven community dedicated to ubisofts For Honor game
From Hosting Online Tournaments, Events, Community news podcasts and twitch gaming we bring the community together with a passion and dedication To the success of For Honor and longevity as a competitive title.

For Honor Legends community is the largest competitive social community of players with strong a relationship to the for honor community development Team and other communities that share its vision and passion towards For Honor and has received praise for its efforts.
An open community for anyone to join regardless of skill, bringing players from all walks of life and ages under one community with one thing in common, a passion for the game and an ambition of success for the title. with over 1200 members on discord, 900 on Xbox one and Hundreds more across our PS4 and social media we like to think we must be doing something right for the community.

We welcome clans, communities, Lonewolfs, groups of friends and anyone to our community with respect and individuality

We have lately been hosting a tournament that has over 200 people signed up already, ready to battle it out for some epic prizes and cash prizes that have been raised by our own admin wanting nothing more than to give BACK to the community that makes this game great

If you would like to embark on an epic journey with our community and pave the way and be some of the first people to bring this game to a new level then join our Discord, Xbox one or PS4 club. Help support us to support You

Find us on Discord - Https://discord.me/forhonor

Find us On Xbox one clubs @ For Honor Legends
Find us On PS4 Clubs @ For Honor Legends

Free_Phalanx
01-26-2017, 12:43 AM
When I first joined as an admin on FHL I never imagined we would get to where we are now. I've learned a lot from my time on this communityand met some incredible people and we are just starting! It's been such an amazing journey this far and I'm sure the best is yet to come!

CoffeeBeen
01-26-2017, 12:45 AM
FHL is one of the most welcoming communities I've ever been involved in and I'd highly recommend stopping by. I joined a bit after I'd heard about the game due to it's massively popular alpha and started talking with members in the discord who were some of the nicest people I've ever met. They welcomed me to play games with them regardless of my skill level, including For Honor. I've had such an amazing opportunity being a part of the group and I'd highly encourage anyone interested to give it a shot :)

InsideImDead
01-26-2017, 12:46 AM
This discord chat and community has made me feel more amibical towards other players and helping me find more PS4 players to team up with

Sir_Doom94
01-26-2017, 12:52 AM
I have been a part of For Honor Legends (For Honor Competitive) for about a month now, and boy I tell you, I have loved every minute of it! When I first came to the For Honor Legends Discord I was greeted immediately by two admins with one of the warmest welcomes I could imagine, and they made me feel right at home! I was quickly introduced to the team and was never left in the dark, if I had any questions, they were always answered.

It's awesome to be a part of a community that all share an eager passion with many like-minded individuals for the game For Honor. Everyone is easy to talk to, and we all love to have a little playful banter, too!

For Honor Legends also has a 4v4 Dominion tournament during the beta which I am going to be a part of and I seriously can't wait to play and mix with everyone!

It's just awesome to have a place to chill with people that are all around for the same reason, to talk and game in For Honor!

HideoshiKaze.TV
01-26-2017, 12:53 AM
God bless these warriors.

Verdexx
01-26-2017, 12:58 AM
My first experiences were overwhelmingly positive, I came in and was welcomed by everyone, I slowly found my favourite spot in the chat dedicated to just For Honor talking named '#ForHonor'. I slowly watched its sizes grow and within' weeks of being active in the discord I was proposed a position - Moderator, i've never looked back from this discord & now I treat them as family.

I recommend this Community to anyone that is interested in For Honor.

HavocRabbit77
01-26-2017, 02:23 AM
This is a community that is open and helpful to all new players. Any questions are answered promptly. And the convos stay active

ShuyinVardiz
01-26-2017, 02:10 PM
I didnt expect FHL to turn as serious as it is now but I sure am grateful.
Cant wait to see whats coming next!

FHL Team sbt
01-26-2017, 05:01 PM
Oh we will only ever keep moving up!

Free_Phalanx
01-28-2017, 02:54 PM
I like to think that we are already making history on this game by hosting the very first 4v4 tournament. If For Honor ends up becoming an esport we can say that we were there since the first day adn that's awesome.

Free_Phalanx
01-28-2017, 02:55 PM
I like to think that we are already making history on this game by hosting the very first 4v4 tournament. If For Honor ends up becoming an esport we can say taht we were there since the first day and that's awesome!

War Viper 1337
01-28-2017, 03:13 PM
You can't have a true competitive game without dedicated servers...