PDA

View Full Version : Multiple same characters?

LuckyStrikerLP
01-26-2017, 12:21 AM
As in 2 raiders, 2 Orochis, will we have the option to do that?

xLeapingLizardx
01-26-2017, 12:35 AM
Yes! You can have duplicates of the same warrior on 1 team!
it would really suck if you couldn't play as your preferred character because someone else chose it faster haha.

LuckyStrikerLP
01-26-2017, 12:52 AM
That is cool also but I meant in my.. How to say.. In my game options roaster of 6 or 9 classes could I have like 2 Orochis to choose from? or at least will we have like 3 loadouts to set for 1 class? I aks that because I have 2 bros who will also play aand 3 us on one character will get messy without atleast 3 loadouts XD

Btw thx for fast reply :)

xLeapingLizardx
01-26-2017, 04:58 AM
That is cool also but I meant in my.. How to say.. In my game options roaster of 6 or 9 classes could I have like 2 Orochis to choose from? or at least will we have like 3 loadouts to set for 1 class? I aks that because I have 2 bros who will also play aand 3 us on one character will get messy without atleast 3 loadouts XD

Btw thx for fast reply :)

oooh aha!
Well from what I have heard, after you reach renown 1 (that's like 20 player levels) you unlock loadouts. I am not sure how many you will have. Also not 100% sure what is involved with the loadouts; I would guess they consist of gear customizations and feats. (But they could very well only consist of just feats, I am just not sure).

DasBigHippo
01-26-2017, 05:02 AM
Yes. They are more like classes and not actual characters.