PDA

View Full Version : What were the chances of actually being selected for the beta

ReverseVen0m
01-25-2017, 10:22 PM
title

BananaBlighter
01-25-2017, 10:36 PM
I don't know, but I signed up with two accounts and both got selected. My brother signed up and he got in too, so from personal experience it's been a 100% success rate with a sample size of 3.

A lot of people that claim they didn't get selected actually did, but the email hasn't reached them yet so they aren't aware of it. In the alpha I ended up getting the email on the Saturday halfway through the event.

If you go into your account settings on Uplay it will tell you whether or not you have access to the beta, and if so it will give you the code, so really you don't need to wait for the email. If we include the 3 extra invites each person that gets selected receives, we should have enough to go around for everyone.

ReverseVen0m
01-26-2017, 01:34 AM
I don't know, but I signed up with two accounts and both got selected. My brother signed up and he got in too, so from personal experience it's been a 100% success rate with a sample size of 3.

A lot of people that claim they didn't get selected actually did, but the email hasn't reached them yet so they aren't aware of it. In the alpha I ended up getting the email on the Saturday halfway through the event.

If you go into your account settings on Uplay it will tell you whether or not you have access to the beta, and if so it will give you the code, so really you don't need to wait for the email. If we include the 3 extra invites each person that gets selected receives, we should have enough to go around for everyone.

Yeah I already got my code, just been trying to help other people out and realize there are a lot who need them still, wondering what the ratio was

OneLaw4you
01-26-2017, 01:39 AM
I didn't get one and have been signed of since e3

BananaBlighter
01-26-2017, 10:33 PM
Yeah I already got my code, just been trying to help other people out and realize there are a lot who need them still, wondering what the ratio was

Yeah I offered to give away some beta codes, but it turned out that the majority of people who came to me had already been selected. It's possible the probabilities vary for each platform, depending on how many signed up and how many Ubi were planning on giving access. I'm PS4, maybe a higher proportion of PS4 players got selected.

Rump_Buffalo
01-26-2017, 10:52 PM
i've been signed up forever, got into the very first alpha, and never got another code.

you8machipzz
01-26-2017, 11:03 PM
Yeah I offered to give away some beta codes, but it turned out that the majority of people who came to me had already been selected. It's possible the probabilities vary for each platform, depending on how many signed up and how many Ubi were planning on giving access. I'm PS4, maybe a higher proportion of PS4 players got selected.

do you have spare invite for ps4? =)

MYFATHERBEATSME
01-27-2017, 12:06 AM
I wish it was 100%. I've been signed up since the games announcement (and preordered) and haven't gotten an invite to any of the test. Sorta of a bummer.