PDA

View Full Version : tilting of the the interieur views (request for the sh3 team)

bausbis
06-01-2004, 05:12 AM
i hope they will still try to work on the controll room and stuff to be tilted up and down when we rise or dive . this adds so-much atmosphere and realism . also this fearture would be cool when we would be on the surface in heavy sea,s . i personally think it would be unrealistic if this was not added . imagine standing on the conning tower with the ship pitching and rolling , and going inside the controll room and suddenly there is no more pitching and rolling going on. this would be so unrealistic . i mean it cant be so hard becuase enigma rising tide had this!!! and it was an arcade game!

bausbis
06-01-2004, 05:12 AM
i hope they will still try to work on the controll room and stuff to be tilted up and down when we rise or dive . this adds so-much atmosphere and realism . also this fearture would be cool when we would be on the surface in heavy sea,s . i personally think it would be unrealistic if this was not added . imagine standing on the conning tower with the ship pitching and rolling , and going inside the controll room and suddenly there is no more pitching and rolling going on. this would be so unrealistic . i mean it cant be so hard becuase enigma rising tide had this!!! and it was an arcade game!