PDA

View Full Version : SPARRING PARTNER REQUESTED. (Potential beta Code)

Knight Dietrich
01-24-2017, 02:52 PM
(Not entirely sure if this is the right place to put this but. This is sort've an RP request, I just want someone fun to train with in game! Read on if you're interested.)

Greetings! I, Lord Dietrich, am In need of a sparring partner! Or perhaps a rival that I will best and not kill. Whichever feels better to your ego. I am trained in the ways of a Lawbringer, I request an opponent to challenge my skills and perhaps help me hone them.

A quick, agile opponent would be preferable to me, such as a Peacemaker. Being a Lord, my life is in constant danger of attacks by such agile people. However, I won't limit myself, if one is indeed interested in training with me from time to time that isn't an 'agile' opponent that is no bother! I won't mind smacking you around as well.

At any rate, consider my simple offer. A training partner could be useful, no? Perhaps even life-saving.

(If you're down for this but can't access the beta this week, I would totally give you a code/invite, XBOX ONE that is.)

XBOX ONE, RP, PRACTICE, FUN

USAFman88
01-24-2017, 03:00 PM
You're awesome. Too bad I'm not on xbox.

Knight Dietrich
01-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Aw! A shame, I'm sure you're 'awesome' too! It's rare to find people whom would like to have fun in such a way.

pokemongeek66
01-24-2017, 03:18 PM
I am very interested in this as I have been looking for someone to hone my skills with as well. While I might not be the most opportune partner on full release because I can only play on weekends, and maybe not the best person to play with on the beta either because ill only be able to play Friday and Saturday, But I have been trying to find someone to train with on full release. Gamertag: NecroPheonyx. Just in case.

P.S. I played the closed alpha and my favorite class is the orochi.

Fatal-Feit
01-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Hey, I'm totally down to do some sparing with you during the beta! I'm not very good at RP, but I am a Knight, and I do main the Peacekeeper. ;)

My Uplay is Fatal-Feit. Toss me an add and invite and let's set something up!

Knight Dietrich
01-24-2017, 03:36 PM
I am very interested in this as I have been looking for someone to hone my skills with as well. While I might not be the most opportune partner on full release because I can only play on weekends, and maybe not the best person to play with on the beta either because ill only be able to play Friday and Saturday, But I have been trying to find someone to train with on full release. Gamertag: NecroPheonyx. Just in case.

P.S. I played the closed alpha and my favorite class is the orochi.

An assassin of a different nature, Interesting! I will definetly add you.

Knight Dietrich
01-24-2017, 03:38 PM
Hey, I'm totally down to do some sparing with you during the beta! I'm not very good at RP, but I am a Knight, and I do main the Peacekeeper. ;)

My Uplay is Fatal-Feit. Toss me an add and invite and let's set something up!

Oh, I'm not expecting someone to full on text RP with me Haha! (Would be nice for dramatic point of view, you know? A little In-character stuff doesn't hurt. Smug victory messages and what not :) )

A peacekeeper would be great, I'll add you too.

Knight Dietrich
01-24-2017, 03:42 PM
Heh, I actually really like the style of this. Would be cool to have a forum post about these kinds of things, would love to have someone to be a sparring partner with! But I thought we couldn't do versus friends?

Perhaps not, but I'm sure in the full release there will be private matches :) And If I'm not mistaken there were duels with friends in the last Alpha.

Knight Dietrich
01-24-2017, 03:52 PM
There wasn't from what I could tell. Of course I hope it's changed! But when I was playing I remember that was one of my major problems with it.

That's a shame. In all honesty, though, they wouldn't leave that feature out in the full game, just a bad decision IMO.

pokemongeek66
01-24-2017, 03:52 PM
There wasn't from what I could tell. Of course I hope it's changed! But when I was playing I remember that was one of my major problems with it.

There were several youtubers that sparred with each other. I never got to check the feature myself, but Cartoonz and H20 Delirious fought each other in duels. So I can only assume it was implemented at some point.

pokemongeek66
01-24-2017, 03:59 PM
Those videos were done in a Ubisoft event thing after the Alpha, which probably means they have added the feature. I was just stating when I was playing the Alpha that it wasn't possible.

Ah ok, that explains it.

XxKILLASEEDxX
01-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Greetings! I, Lord Dietrich, am In need of a sparring partner! Or perhaps a rival that I will best and not kill. Whichever feels better to your ego. I am trained in the ways of a Lawbringer, I request an opponent to challenge my skills and perhaps help me hone them.

A quick, agile opponent would be preferable to me, such as a Peacemaker. Being a Lord, my life is in constant danger of attacks by such agile people. However, I won't limit myself, if one is indeed interested in training with me from time to time that isn't an 'agile' opponent that is no bother! I won't mind smacking you around as well.

Lol, this is so awesome bro, well spoken!