PDA

View Full Version : Open beta?????

DarkstarQc
01-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Why did you do a stupid closed beta why, what's the point of doing a closed beta??? I signed for it since the beginning all for nothing just do an open beta so we can try your new game and make an informed decision if we buy it or not and don't tell me I can Watch it on YouTube or check Stream of it I've seen it what I want to do is try it. I can't make an informed decision just based on video. Again doing a closed beta was a stupid idea...really stupid.

neogeo___
01-24-2017, 12:28 PM
Rant?

The keys are still being sent out. US only started getting theirs today. You probably still have a good chance of getting in.

As for your arguments, breathe and realize they are silly. Have you tested every game you bought? So it's a broken argument to start with. Still you can buy digitally with a reserve and have a time window within which you can ask for a refund on your digital copy, this could very well function as a "test trial" for you.
We still don't know but it is very possible there might be a trial version with the first campaign mission when the game releases.

Chill and hopefully you'll get in. Have fun.

e.Key
01-24-2017, 01:18 PM
From what they said, it soudned like pretty much everyone who signed up, will be in the beta. But i agree, i do not understand why this is not an open beta.
Perfect time to stress test the servers and give everyone who wants to try the game a chance.

ForBoo
01-24-2017, 03:35 PM
Rant?

The keys are still being sent out. US only started getting theirs today. You probably still have a good chance of getting in.

As for your arguments, breathe and realize they are silly. Have you tested every game you bought? So it's a broken argument to start with. Still you can buy digitally with a reserve and have a time window within which you can ask for a refund on your digital copy, this could very well function as a "test trial" for you.
We still don't know but it is very possible there might be a trial version with the first campaign mission when the game releases.

Chill and hopefully you'll get in. Have fun.

You can't return digital products after use -_-

Umngyr
01-24-2017, 03:38 PM
i think this one doesn't understand the difference between a "Beta" and a "Demo"