PDA

View Full Version : FOR HONOR - fan made epic hype video

Storhyspuzn
01-24-2017, 11:56 AM
Hi forum. I have spent my spare time for a few days making a hype video, and I wanted to share it with the world. You're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERA33adxCWU

information about the creation of the clip:

The video is composed by dissected bits and snippets from 13 for honor official hero spotlights, 2 official single player campaign trailers, and 12 videos from the scars website. I've tried to make it in my vision of what I feel about this game, and I tried to make a sort of story. As you an see it starts off pretty calmly with a huge build up, showcasing great terrain and design. The For Honor world is beautiful. You can see some of the heroes in their respective lands, just hanging around looking cool. The weather shifts from good to bad, rain pours and fires pop up and catapults launch fireballs and destruction. The warden braces for impact, the valkyrie sounds the battle horn, and other warriors charges to the front.

It picks up as the music kicks in, with great action animation sequences mixed with beautiful slow motion shots of some of the great animations in the game.

The music is from Thomas Bergersen, the song name is Creation of Earth from the album Sun (2014). I do not own any rights to the music or video footage. I just re-arranged it.

Hope you like it.
- Kattpuzn

Fermit_the.Krog
01-24-2017, 01:21 PM
This was somewhat motivating.

Honestly, great work on this. Really looking forward to release and beta.

DraxeI
01-24-2017, 05:54 PM
This was fantastic! Good job!

ForSpaghetti
01-24-2017, 08:27 PM
This video was awesome!
The epic music is perfect and you can't mistake when you choose 'Two Steps From Hell' or, in this case, one of the members.

Good job and don't stop doing videos like that.

xLeapingLizardx
01-25-2017, 10:10 AM
I likes! I likes!
Excellent work :cool:
Hype mode engage!