PDA

View Full Version : Warlord status for the best players after the end of each season

UlfhednaR_BEAST
01-24-2017, 07:31 AM
I want to suggest this kind of feature. After the end of each season wins not only 1 faction, but the most skilled players as well. They will earn the right to be a warlord, and the accompanying privileges to it. Like, they will have an official status of the main player of one direct faction and maybe they even could group up the other players of faction under their reign\host\party\leadership. :)

Dez_troi_aR
01-24-2017, 01:52 PM
I love that suggestion.

It could work like a league system and you get a title according to how far you've come ! There could be a very exclusive one for the top 100 players of a season and another one for the top 500 and 1000.
The titles should be faction specific, a top 100 Knight-hero should have another title than a top 100 Samurai-hero.

I hope for an implementation at some point !!

*Please delete the other thread (you doubleposted) so peoples replies arent divided and the developers are more likely to take note.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
01-24-2017, 03:12 PM
I love that suggestion.

It could work like a league system and you get a title according to how far you've come ! There could be a very exclusive one for the top 100 players of a season and another one for the top 500 and 1000.
The titles should be faction specific, a top 100 Knight-hero should have another title than a top 100 Samurai-hero.

I hope for an implementation at some point !!

Nice addition. :)

*Please delete the other thread (you doubleposted) so peoples replies arent divided and the developers are more likely to take note.

yes, mate, i know, but i can't find a ***king delete button. :mad: ***king pisses me off