PDA

View Full Version : cross platform question

NW_johntfz
01-24-2017, 04:07 AM
so i bought PS4 version of this game and then my friends tell me they want to play it too but on pc. so i buy the pc version also but i want to know if the data or status of heroes will be saved cross platform?

NW_johntfz
01-24-2017, 04:08 AM
oh and i use the same uplay account

Goromaia
01-24-2017, 07:48 AM
so i bought PS4 version of this game and then my friends tell me they want to play it too but on pc. so i buy the pc version also but i want to know if the data or status of heroes will be saved cross platform?

This is the exact question I find myself asking. Many different games currently released allow this soft cross-platform accessibility, (paragon, many Microsoft titles I.E. Gears of War 4, as well as others) and it would be detrimental to my purchase if this is not the case. I would be willing to purchase both PS4 AND a PC copy of For Honor Gold Edition, but not if one cannot transfer over their progress from different platforms. Unless there are exclusives restricted to console or pc, or their patches will not be kept up to date side by side (which I doubt, since we already have cross play faction wars) I see little reason that this feature would not be available. Hopefully we could get a employee to respond to this.