PDA

View Full Version : We need real answers for the alpha to beta on Xbox one

Joe_Corleone
01-24-2017, 01:00 AM
I'm updating my alpha to the beta as I'm typing this. In my Ubi account it says I have access to the beta, even though I don't have a key. I just updated the alpha. If you were in the alpha, are you automatically in the beta on Xbox one?

The Tzeentch
01-24-2017, 01:06 AM
It seems that you are automatically in. I am also updated for beta from alpha but i have removed my installation of Alpha and it is not any more in redy to install part. Any one know what i am suppose to d or can i just download it normally when others who are not selected for preload can load it also?

edit

Ok i did figure out FIX for my Problem with not finding alpa installation to update into Beta. If Previously installed ALPHA does not show for you in redy to install section, Press in that section both pumpers down and X and it will show everything what has been hidden in it.

TheBearJew411
01-24-2017, 02:24 AM
See I have the same thing going on but what I am wanting to know is will it perform an access check to see if you are authorized and if you do not have authorization it will not let you start up the game regardless of updating it.

The Tzeentch
01-24-2017, 02:36 AM
See I have the same thing going on but what I am wanting to know is will it perform an access check to see if you are authorized and if you do not have authorization it will not let you start up the game regardless of updating it.

I have beta verification also in my Ubi thing so i believe it will start. I didnt get new key or anything just update to beta.

edit.

I think that people who were in Alpha are able to preload it this way and thats why no new keys and stuff.