PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming Beta Key Question

FR4NCO
01-24-2017, 12:12 AM
hey guys, i got my beta key and when i enter it in on my xbox one it says i already own this and i should give it to a friend...so i checked my ready to install and no for honor CB download there. so i went back into my library and found for honor alpha and started it up to see if it would update into the beta and it did but now im trying to figure out if i do or will have access or not cause i never used my key.....anyone know :confused:

also i know that the devs have said that alpha players don't get access to the CB and have to sign back up as well, so is my xbox just confused and thinking i already have access because of the alpha version in my library

i don't want to use key if i already do so i can give it to a friend...but at the same time don't want to give this key to a friend if i don't.... :confused::confused::confused:

MVPxXFabledXx
01-24-2017, 12:20 AM
Alpha users on xbox one only need to update to beta, check your Ubu account and you'll notice you have acces for beta.

FR4NCO
01-24-2017, 12:23 AM
hmm so all alpha players get access to CB even tho they said we don't? that's odd. thanks for the reply gonna see if it shows up on my account.

MVPxXFabledXx
01-24-2017, 12:25 AM
Only Xbox users i believe.

FR4NCO
01-24-2017, 12:30 AM
im gonna hold off on giving my key to a friend till i know for sure, would hate to give it away and end up not being able to play.

The Tzeentch
01-24-2017, 12:39 AM
I got updated to beta also but i have no idea from where to download. There is nothing on marketplace.

Edit

Ok i did figure out FIX for my Problem with not finding alpha installation to update into Beta. If Previously installed ALPHA does not show for you in ready to install section, Press in that section both pumpers down and X and it will show everything what has been hidden in it.