PDA

View Full Version : Would the Beta access show up in my Ubi account?

TheBearJew411
01-23-2017, 11:15 PM
Will the Beta access show up in my Ubi account if I did not receive an email yet?

Disemboweler27
01-23-2017, 11:37 PM
I have allready pre-loaded the game even as I received no email.

I just downloaded Uplay client and For Honor Beta was there to download when I loged in.

I did redeemed Beta Access Code from Scar website a week back though.

Still I got no message nor Beta Access shows in my Ubisoft account page - weird.

TheBearJew411
01-23-2017, 11:45 PM
See mine is showing I am in on Xbox one but I have received nothing....I don't know if that means that it is just hung up in a server somewhere and I will get it or if it is just saying yeah you applied for it

FR4NCO
01-24-2017, 12:35 AM
i made a different thread because im also having some odd stuff going on... i just got my key and when i go to redeem it, its saying i already own this and should give it to a friend. went back to the for honor alpha i had installed and it updated into the closed beta...still haven't used my key.

i checked my ubi account and under the beta access tab its showing for honor and the redeem key beside it, so it does show up in there.

magicyak99
01-24-2017, 12:50 AM
So, I've checked my account and it says that there are no keys available under it, but when I went onto the Xbox one, under my ready to install the closed alpha from the past turned into...."FOR HONOR BETA" I'm downloading it again.. so more a less in the same situation.... I am going to hope for the best.

The Tzeentch
01-24-2017, 12:53 AM
Magicyak99 where are you downloading it from?

Edit. Oh I have removed alpha installation... any idea what i am suppose to do now?

magicyak99
01-24-2017, 12:58 AM
Magicyak99 where are you downloading it from?

Edit. Oh I have removed alpha installation... any idea what i am suppose to do now?

My Alpha, while deleted, was still in my ready to install section of "games and apps"
when i went to that section the title of the load up changed.....as of now I will assume that an invite is on the way.
If your alpha is actually gone from all existence, then I am sorry my friend, Pray for an invite