PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Achievements for Assassin's Creed games from the original to Brotherhood

Dr.GGerm
01-23-2017, 07:59 PM
Dear moderators and community

My first games ever played were the AC series on Xbox 360.......from the classic Altair ibn-La'Ahad's to Ezio Auditore, that was like 10 years ago.... Now that i want to continue my adventure throught this series in PC i found out that the first 3 games (AC; AC II; ACBrotherhood) donīt have any uplay achievements. This dissapoints me because im a guy that use this achievement system to get the full experience and joy from a game. Is there any possibility to add these features to the old series?

Thanks for your time and reading

Dr.GGerm

GhostAssassinLT
01-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Assassin's Creed was released before Uplay. Adding Uplay achievements would require a complete re-write of the game, so I seriously doubt that will happen.
Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood might see it happen IF Ubisoft decide to release the updated games for PC and if they have added the Uplay achievements to the updated games, but I'd guess it's highly unlikely it will happen.

Dr.GGerm
01-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Oh well i didn't thought that it would be so hard to make it happen....... you know from a customer point of view it's already in an ubisoft (U-play) platform so i thought it would be much easier to make it happen..... "just add another section to the game menu".

Thanks for your response

Dr.GGerm

GhostAssassinLT
01-24-2017, 07:04 PM
If we're lucky it's something they can easily add for AC2 and ACB, but my guess is that it's not that easy.