PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited no working on kids x-box accounts

laserdunc
01-22-2017, 11:55 PM
I've just purchased a 3 month subscription to unlimited for JD2017 on my x-box for my kids to use. I purchased it through my x-box account as my kids don't have purchase priviledges. The unlimted songs are only available when I log-in, not to all users on the same x-box. Is this normal? I really hope that ubisoft don't expect me to buy an unlimted subscription for each of my kids as well so that they can use it when I am not signed in. Has anyone else experienced this or can help me to make my subscription work for all xbox accounts.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ubi-KitKoumal
01-24-2017, 02:46 PM
Hello laserdunc,

A Just Dance Unlimited subscription is linked to the account of the person who bought the subscription. If you want your children to have access to Just Dance Unlimited, they will have to use your account. In this account you can create different profiles though if you wish.

Kind regards,

KitKoumal

EngMTS
03-30-2017, 01:48 PM
If my kids have to login using my account to play a game, They will have access to all of my games that some of them are not appropriate for kids (horror/fighting games).
It is just not making sense that you've linked the subscription to the account not the console...!!