PDA

View Full Version : 8 players Free for All Skirmish/Survival last man standing mode

Reaper_Sykko
01-22-2017, 11:52 PM
what would you think about a free for all mode?

8 players skirmish mode : 8 players on a map , no npcs , no teams , each kill = 1 point , first guy to 10 points wins the match.

8 players Survival mode : 8 players on a map , no npcs , no teams , one life , last man standing wins the match.

i know this is a team based game but i would love a free for all where you dont rely on your team aside from the 1v1 , in these modes you could use your neutral color palette like you do in duels , free for all could be fun , rely on no one , prove that you are the best , bewar of alliances forming during the match too.

GreyHound501
01-23-2017, 02:41 AM
I would love the survival mode

xLeapingLizardx
01-23-2017, 04:28 AM
This would be an interesting mode.
Maybe less players? 4-6 maybe? I dunno the devs would obviously test to see what works best.

Definitely more for the skirmish mode because the survival mode would EASILY allow for someone to sit in the corner until everyone else, save for one, is dead.

XxKILLASEEDxX
01-23-2017, 07:38 AM
what would you think about a free for all mode?

8 players skirmish mode : 8 players on a map , no npcs , no teams , each kill = 1 point , first guy to 10 points wins the match.

8 players Survival mode : 8 players on a map , no npcs , no teams , one life , last man standing wins the match.

Bring it on, both modes I love it!

bent_toe
01-23-2017, 07:52 AM
Would never work since you "lock on" to a enemy to fight...and that would be suicide.

Sengoku-GOW
02-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Bring it on, both modes I love it!

I posted a Free for all mode, but this idea sounds so much better..

Reaper_Sykko
02-01-2017, 05:00 PM
yeah i Wonder for how long they are gona keep adding DLC content for this game , i hope its gona be more than the first season pass thing