PDA

View Full Version : Benefits for each faction?

HOKAI47
01-21-2017, 12:01 PM
If faction-lock is disabled, what do you get from each faction? Ex. if I join the legion, what better is that than the warborn? If all factions can have all heroes in them what do I get from being in one, other than being in the faction I like?

DraxeI
01-21-2017, 12:29 PM
There is a Faction War system that will reward your chosen faction for holding the most territories.
Check out the trailer for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo9vsMp6HuQ

messer-Simon
01-21-2017, 07:53 PM
There is a story behind the 3 factions and you must join the factions you think is in right

Buzzster99
01-22-2017, 05:31 PM
"IF" they stay close to the historical view of the actual warriors...the Knights, Vikings and Samurai...you then can determine who you would want to be.

Danioku
01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Apart from faction war and the reward linked up with this "metagame", each faction has an unique shape for emblems. Rounded for Vikings, squared for Samurai and shield shaped for Knights. Once you choose your faction you can customize your emblem inside the shape related to your faction .

This is the only thing that comes to my mind related to choosing a faction rather than another.

DraxeI
01-22-2017, 09:07 PM
No one's answered the question - what is the point in choosing? What do we actually get? They said "the glory of being the winner" but what, is that like a title? Do you get a special color palette or something?

Nobody knows exactly what we'll get, but we'll get something \_(ツ)_/