PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order offer

Korraasami
01-21-2017, 11:37 AM
Good day!
The question is. The store page has such lines:
- 3 Hero outfits: Legacy battle pack
- An exclusive pre-order bonus - What does this "exclusive" bonus mean?

https://store.ubi.com/uk/for-honor-gold-edition/575963caef3aa5276e8b4567.html

ShuyinVardiz
01-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Pre-Order bonus: three exclusive "legacy" outfits (one for Warden, Raider and Kensei)

Deluxe pack bonus: three helmet ornaments (seemingly also one for Warden, Raider and kensei) and execution effect (smoke), exclusive emblem and 1 week free champion status (if I remember last one correctly)

Gold pack bonus: same as deluxe pack including the season pass

Just mentioning the digital rewards. For the physical rewards you go best with Deluxe pack since the Gold pack is a digital version of the deluxe pack where you trade the litography and other things for the season pass beeing added to it. Or you go for the collectors case which obviously holds the best physical rewards for a greater price.

Korraasami
01-21-2017, 08:07 PM
Actually the question was not about kind of rewards. I know what they are.
It was about "exclusive pre-order bonus".
As far as I can tell, managed to found some info, it'd be some sort of additional present from ubisoft store, besides 3 outfits. Don't know what it'd be: swords, emblems, emotions, etc..

XDeadzX
01-21-2017, 08:08 PM
We don't know what the exclusive preorder bonus is. There is no information on it other than what you put in your post.

DraxeI
01-21-2017, 08:12 PM
Also wondering a bit about this. Other Ubisoft titles, such a Tom Clancy's Wildlands also have an "Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus" without disclosing what it actually is.

Korraasami
01-21-2017, 08:17 PM
We don't know what the exclusive preorder bonus is. There is no information on it other than what you put in your post.
That's it! I just wanted to save some cash and buy the game from a reseller. But it seems I'll buy it in ustore.
Maybe someone can give any information according to previous examples. I guess ubi practised this before. Like what kind of the rewards were in the past? Was it worth it?

Korraasami
01-21-2017, 08:36 PM
Info I got. Watch dogs has this exclusive, it included: gun + outfit. Later and now you can buy this as a part of dlc in steam.
added
Also in AC4. You've got 1 of 5 random bundles. It included: sword, steering wheel, ingame currency, etc. Can't buy anywhere now.

AeraLure
01-22-2017, 02:30 AM
We still don't know what the Champion Status is?

JerZeyCJ
01-22-2017, 03:37 AM
This
(http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/g3FZ3BuWrmuaY2cGrwcUsh-650-80.jpg)

Is most likely the additional content that is coming with the Gold edition. It was briefly up on the store before being taken down.

JerZeyCJ
01-22-2017, 03:38 AM
We still don't know what the Champion Status is?

Champion status is a steel + exp booster. You can also purchase it with the steel you earn in game.

AeraLure
01-22-2017, 03:54 AM
Champion status is a steel + exp booster. You can also purchase it with the steel you earn in game.

So it's a 7 or 30-day exp boost, that could instead be purchased with in-game resources? Huh. Thanks!

JerZeyCJ
01-22-2017, 04:24 AM
So it's a 7 or 30-day exp boost, that could instead be purchased with in-game resources? Huh. Thanks!

I imagine they'll also be available in smaller day amounts(like 1 and 3 day) since 7 and 30 are for deluxe and gold editions; but yeah, that's it, no problem!

WickedGenesis
01-22-2017, 10:58 PM
I am uncertain if the pre-order bonus varies by retailer. This paticluar Canadian retailer is offering Faction Rings and a Battle Pack.
https://www.ebgames.ca/ps4/games/720375/for-honor

Korraasami
01-23-2017, 08:18 PM
I am uncertain if the pre-order bonus varies by retailer. This paticluar Canadian retailer is offering Faction Rings and a Battle Pack.
https://www.ebgames.ca/ps4/games/720375/for-honor
No such thing in my country (any retailer). So, yeah, any other things, besides mentioned in collectors edition, is a retailer's "gift".