PDA

View Full Version : Cross-platform?

Tauriar
01-20-2017, 09:12 PM
This may sound like a stupid question, which has probably been answerd before, but will For Honor be cross-platform?

iHunny
01-20-2017, 09:17 PM
No.

Faction wars progress is supposedly cross platform but nothing else.

FredEx919
01-20-2017, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forums, Tauriar. Faction War will be cross platform, but that's about it right now. No other plans that i'm aware of.

Captain_Arabia
01-21-2017, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the forums, Tauriar. Faction War will be cross platform, but that's about it right now. No other plans that i'm aware of.

Correct me if i'm wrong
when you said " cross platform " do you mean PS4 players will fight against XB1 players ?

Tauriar
01-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the answers.

Correct me if i'm wrong
when you said " cross platform " do you mean PS4 players will fight against XB1 players ?

Yes, that's what I meant

DraxeI
01-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong

He means that the Faction War metagame system will be influenced across all platforms.
It's a sort of "minigame" you can interact with after a match where you direct resources around on a large strategy map to capture enemy territory or defend territories belonging to your faction.

The actual matches you play For Honor in will not be cross-platform, so if you play on the PS4 you will only face other PS4 players and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo9vsMp6HuQ

Sakinahz
01-21-2017, 08:15 PM
I think i might be able to explain but its just a guess on my part.

Essentially you wont be directly playing against xbox or pc players in a match.Every time you win a game for your faction you get some points to allocate onto a sort of map conquest,you can manually distribute them to help conquer a precise territory or let it automatically distribute itself.Points from every platform count toward the conquest of the same map but you will never actualy encounter an enemy from any other platform than your own in direct combat.

So you are playing against other platform without directly playing against them :p

Again its how i speculate things over the little info i got.I might be wrong but i doubt we will get a big feature like true crossplay this late in development.

Hope this helps :)

Sakinahz
01-21-2017, 08:22 PM
Well damn someone beat my answer by 6 min! Damn you slow phone!