PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Update 1.6 in Detail

Ubi-gabelikes
01-20-2017, 01:54 PM
Agents,

We've released a new Devblog that covers all things Update 1.6 (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-282273-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32). Make sure you check it out!

Thanks!

The Division Team

L4nc3.Sync
01-20-2017, 02:11 PM
I really want to give 1.6 a chance, but it sounds like cancer.

Demonic66666
01-20-2017, 02:24 PM
From the info available it sounds like PvE was yet again an afterthought. After all the attention and promise of 1.4 we're back to ****sville Alabama if you want to PvE and not be forced to group.

Force_Dragon
01-20-2017, 03:31 PM
From the info available it sounds like PvE was yet again an afterthought. After all the attention and promise of 1.4 we're back to ****sville Alabama if you want to PvE and not be forced to group.

Everything they did since launch was 90% PvE based, if you are having issues in 1.5 or with the 1.6 changes you should probably watch some videos on builds, play tips.

ceekay.sickart
01-20-2017, 03:47 PM
Question: will there be a map extension for LZ? DZ gets the 7-8-9 zones, but no new districts for LZ?

googlebright
01-20-2017, 03:48 PM

Today they are doing a stream to highlight the PvE content coming in this update. Maybe hold off until you've seen that before rendering final judgment.

Arafys
01-20-2017, 05:05 PM
So three "Legendary" missions, and an incursion.

Where's the "Lots of PvE stuff" coming? Is that it?

JOTUNFALK
01-20-2017, 05:29 PM
This patch is one of the biggest I've seen in a game, it's huge and makes me really excited about The Division and the future of the game.
Also it says that The Last Stand is not end of the game, more is coming. Really exciting.

What I really like is the changes to the skill system and making Skill Power something you would want to invest in which is promoting team work and being creative with the "unselfish builds".
Skill Power builds will notice a positive difference after 1.6. as I understand it.

Exotic Items added: Named Gear and Weapons get's a new color and named Exotic Items - There is no mention of removing the drop of Named gear and Weapons like the Barret's Bulletproof Vest on Lexington, but now it's possible to get it from regular missions on the new Legendary difficulty as a guaranteed Exotic Cache drop with significantly higher drop rate. Only minus is that those are Weekly Mission challenges, so still farming named Gear and Weapons should still be attractive after 1.6.

As a PvE player, I am actually interested in playing more PvP after reading about the new DZ-PvP mode. It looks really interesting.
Having success in bringing the PvP + PvE players together and working together would be a huge success to the polarized toxic community and bringing it more together.
Turning that around with added fun content would be an epic achievement.

Excited about the new "Premium Credits" and skins for your Backpack and new Emotes - really nice. Always want more options to be creative and expressive so keep it coming.

-JOTUN

x-rene-gade-x
01-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Agents,

We've released a new Devblog that covers all things Update 1.6 (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-282273-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32). Make sure you check it out!

Thanks!

The Division Team

Well that was it for me division was fun till I saw the alphabridge nerf officially done with this game... no one *****ed in 1,3 or 1.4 about it but now that people use it lets nerf it great ruined another gear set perfect god this game was great 1.4 then they just had to ruin it...

CFR-Champs
01-20-2017, 06:22 PM
during the stream, it was mentionned a new incursion incoming, but nothing on the patch note .. who's lying ?

Lnk003
01-20-2017, 06:42 PM
The note or 1.6 doesn't adress some issue:
-LZ overall design and activities (HVT/S&D/Roaming/... )
-Armor on mods: if it's turned into flat hp as well write it somewhere
-Firearm scaling after 4800 points. Maybe the change of stamina will make inverting in firearm worth it but we'll see i guess
-Strafe animation
-AB with uncomplicated and provident (legacy guear) because it's will still work as long as those skills are on the free slot. Uncomplicated is an issue because of it's lack of requirement on pc (edit: famas becomes exotic weapon).
-Cover: nerfing heal is an indirect thing to promote it but it will still be ignored in CQC. Basically if you and i are at close range what makes me take cover over running around? Builds can't make up entirely for a lacking base game mechanic.
-Downed state in pvp aka Major issue.

I want to point out that rewarding body shot with crit on SEEKR is a bit ******ed from a design pov. It was the same issue with former deadeye. You probably think it will be fine because it need two shots (unlike one for deadeye to crit) and because you've nerfed hip fire but on paper it seems stupid to reward bodyshot as it doesn't require anything in particular.

Edit:
-Seekr is even more stupid as it will lead to people using their smgs build on crack over crit dmg specially for dz 7-9 that are designed as CQC. That will be ridiculous.
-Changes to armor make Barrett's chest even more op

RS_Deadeye
01-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Everything sounds good, except lowering the gap between body and headshots. Also, the SEEKR set sounds stupid. If it was 2 headshots, then the next one would be crit then okay, but body shots, really? Why would we even bother and try to aim?

Demonic66666
01-20-2017, 07:39 PM
Everything they did since launch was 90% PvE based, if you are having issues in 1.5 or with the 1.6 changes you should probably watch some videos on builds, play tips.

And maybe you should learn to read. For your information, solo PvE players only really got any loving in 1.4 because Massive finally realised that so many players had been driven away from the game that people were finding it difficult to group up. That's why a lot of activities were set to scale based on group size. So 1.6 and Last Stand come around and what PvE content do we get? Legendary Mission modes (which are tuned towards highly organised groups) and an incursion, which again is group play.

And to alleviate your concerns, I can quite easily solo all weekly HVTs and challenging mission mode, which is why I was so keen on having something new to do.

Lastly, thanks for the thinly veiled "Git Gud" advice. I'll be sure to assess it's true worth. Oh hey, it doesn't have any. Go figure.

Portos__
01-20-2017, 07:50 PM
Where is the promised PVE content???

The only new thing for PVE mentioned in the news today is the three missions with the Legendary difficulty!

Is that supposed to be the anounced PVE content???

Solitude-Fr
01-20-2017, 09:13 PM
I can read some guys protest against the lack of pve content.

This guys are talking like if The Division was a Mmo with a monthly fee or a cash shop.

You have problably spend more than 100 hours in this game. I think this worth it for a video game ! Are you complaning with such anger at ohter video game where you spend 100 hours in the pve content ? I guess not.

Get respectfull for the devellopers which are a lot present like if this game was a Mmo with monthly fees. Do you know lots of Pay to play games where there is a State of the game every week ?

If you are here, I guess that you love the game like I do. And you want more and more because you love it ! But this game have to get an end and Pvp content is more profitable in terms of hours of devellopement and play time for players.

If you bored about this game, go played other games, and come back when Pve content will be added if this happen.

Fizzy002
01-20-2017, 09:18 PM
So, on a set that is all about using the shield you are taking away the use of the shield mods to give back the smg crit chance? Makes no sense to me. I can see people just using 3 pieces of it so they can still use the shield they want and not lose it over smg doing more crits.

Force_Dragon
01-20-2017, 10:42 PM
So, on a set that is all about using the shield you are taking away the use of the shield mods to give back the smg crit chance? Makes no sense to me. I can see people just using 3 pieces of it so they can still use the shield they want and not lose it over smg doing more crits.

Mod 1: Reactive Targeting (Equips a stronger and lighter shield that pulses hostiles who shoot at it.)
Oh no I can do way more damage with crits but they wont pulse if they shoot me

Mod 2: Assault Shield - Equips a shield that grants the user's sidearm increased damage, knockback, increased accuracy, and faster reload speed.
doesnt effect SMGs with D3 set, so NO LOSE

Mod 3: Kinetic Breaker - Grants the user a small portion of incoming damage as healing.
ok no, that healing I could barely tell was even happening is going away... oh wait no one is using this Mod

So where is your exact problem with this?

HunterDHunter
01-20-2017, 11:36 PM

It definitely appears that way, steer clear. No love whatsoever for the PVE crowd.

dafela
01-20-2017, 11:48 PM
"Summary of PvP balancing

Hip fire stability while moving has been decreased and a new hip fire camera has been added.
The damage gap between body damage and headshots has been lowered.
When combat rolling, there’s now a one second delay before you can roll again.
You can no longer reload your weapon while sprinting.
Medkits can now be used at full health and remove certain status effects.
The Rejuvenated talent has been changed to give additional resistance to status effects.
Adrenaline no longer gives an overheal from medkits, instead it will give a heal over time.
Your enemy’s health bar will flash whenever they use a medkit.
Survivability talents like On the Move, Battle Buddy and Critical Save have seen some balancing changes."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is pvp balancing only? It does sound like worse PVE?

about the PVE talking - I was hoping for some ending - like what happens with Risk Vellisi, or the survalist or the division agent, if it will be in Season Pass 2, I'm afraid I will not wait for it.
Also I would be interested in dark zone PVE - the last 3 zones look really cool, but I don't like 8x8 grouping, or any grouping at all, so nothing for me I guess. Why not have the zone open for everybody - outside of that arena mode? similar to the way how survival is a different mode now. They don't have to add a new zone - just to make PVE there - like some criminal groups imitating players rogues, some lairs, some voiced missions - to uncover what happened there with the first wave - now it looks like unused potential to me...

And PVE is really cool in this game, because it was tactical - I don't think it is possible to use the same tactics in PvP (like that clunky delayed and lagging cover sticking), so I was hoping for some additional tactics - not making PVE miserable for some players because of PvP?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like that...

Fizzy002
01-21-2017, 12:33 AM
Mod 1: Reactive Targeting (Equips a stronger and lighter shield that pulses hostiles who shoot at it.)
Oh no I can do way more damage with crits but they wont pulse if they shoot me

Mod 2: Assault Shield - Equips a shield that grants the user's sidearm increased damage, knockback, increased accuracy, and faster reload speed.
doesnt effect SMGs with D3 set, so NO LOSE

Mod 3: Kinetic Breaker - Grants the user a small portion of incoming damage as healing.
ok no, that healing I could barely tell was even happening is going away... oh wait no one is using this Mod

So where is your exact problem with this?

My point was that the devs wanted more people to use the shield so they introduced this set specifically for that purpose and being level 30 you shouldn't lose out on the mods for your skill to add crit back to SMG. The set is pretty much fine the way it is, you want to do way more dmg then use another gear set. I actually enjoy using the reactive targeting shield for it's HP alone, I can keep heavies and elite/named bosses occupied and my shield can last an entire mission/incursion without having to redeploy it.

egor44
01-21-2017, 02:16 AM

i like the fact the rogues can now fast travel to me, if i try to extract... NOT.
Last one out , please turn the lights off.

sc00p333
01-21-2017, 08:18 AM
"Frontline’s 4-piece no longer removes the critical hit chance, instead it removes the effect of any mods you have applied to the shield."

Seriously...?:confused:
So what's the meaning of having mod slot...?

sc00p333
01-21-2017, 08:30 AM
Oh well... :p I understood my mistake, it's not about the mods in slots but the shield's mod in fact, okay, sorry...

SnW-Heartbreak1
01-21-2017, 02:09 PM
"powerful and much smarter LMB enemies that use more advanced tactics against you and your team."
With "smarter" you meant to say one shot kill from a shotguuner rush? 1.3 again.....

Turis8
01-21-2017, 04:35 PM
i like the fact the rogues can now fast travel to me, if i try to extract... NOT.
Last one out , please turn the lights off.

They have always fast travelled to you, since the launch.

TheHunter-
01-22-2017, 12:13 AM
So Im guessing v1.6 should also fix dx12 hbao+ in steam version?

Licher.RT
01-22-2017, 12:12 PM
The Frontline ... it will remove the effects of any mod (Reactive Targeting, Assault Shield, Kinetic Breaker) you have applied to the Ballistic shield.
Armor has been removed as a major bonus and replaced with Health.

Just Facepalm

Resistances have become analogue instead of binary.
Did you know, that not a damage most bad thing in the status effects, but their special effects, i.e. Fire - inability to run and shoot?
Also, did you made special bullets working again? Now it didn't!

In other words, you will have to make more choices when building your characters, which should make for a more fun experience and create a more dynamic meta.
You are trying to bring "old good MMO trio" to the game!
1 tank in the frontliner set, with ruined shield and inability to deal damage, coz he would need alot of SP to make his shiled stronger
1 healer with a lot of skillpower too
2 DPS
Just great, always wished get back to the early '00s

PvP balancing
The best thing you can do here is fixing your NetCode! Double pinging between players is crazy! Putting players from different parts of the World in the same instance is crazy!
Look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYmRFGWRRA at 0:24 (and there will be few moments like this) - pretty cool huh? He has been moving at his screen, but then was instakilled. Extremely funny gameplay!
There must be a dedicated servers for every part of the World: Eastern Europe, Western Europe, West NA, East NA, South America (2 or 3 here), East, Central and West Asia, Australia, etc. If you can't do this - separate players by instances.

And add more stuff to prevent cheating. I know, cheating cannot be removed completely, but it can be done very close to this, like in the BF4.
Also, moments like above accepting like a true cheating by a victim: all bullets in the one timestamp, all bullets into the head to moving target, etc.

CoolOnesTaken
01-22-2017, 01:15 PM
A lot of changes sound interesting tbh and I think micro transactions are a good way of bringing some funds into the game.
Let's face it: new content needs to be paid somehow. So the more money is made with it, the more effort Ubi will put into it. Generating funds with content that is not essential to the game is IMO the best options for the entire community.
The players with some income and "a little change" for the hobby can actually buy some gucci items and gamers with not much money still get the benefit of funded content. I mentioned it a few times...but think about uniforms, too (and leave the NY area). I bet a player from the UK would pay some money for a commandos uniform (green baret and union jack arm patch). I would pay a few euros for the German paras uniform ;)

But....and something that rly starts to put me off this game:

As a casual gamer I just startet to get my alpha bridge set looted. Took me weeks as I am not a hardcore gamer kid that play 6h a day.
And now they change gearsets again....
I bet as soon as I looked at all the changes, found the best setup to match my playstyle and am just before getting all I need collected, they will change the max gear level or the sets again.
New content...shure...new weapons and NEW gearsets...bring em on. But stop changing everything every few weeks. We can't catch up XD (I can't with the time I have to play here anyway).

SnW-Heartbreak1
01-22-2017, 06:10 PM
If they rise the GS i will definitly quit, it's like you said, you spend a lot of time getting your gear and boom! 4 weeks later they decide to rise it again just to fight the same mobs, the same missions, only with harder NPC......and this is coming from a person who can spend 20 hs a day (i feel so guilty :(), iff ppl who just can play a few hs a day feel frustrated that can't catch up it works the other way around too, imagine 20 hs per day, (i have collected all the gear sets) wasted because all that time you put into game was for nothing.

whiskeyjaq
01-23-2017, 03:31 AM
So, I thought maybe when I said I was done with this game a few days ago I was being premature, and decided to wait, as a solo player who doesn't go into the DZ, to see what this would offer on the PVE side.

Three missions jacked up to incredible difficulty and an incursion, all group content, against the main draw of a PVP arena mode and essentially doubling or more the DZ.

Don't think I was being premature.

CoolOnesTaken
01-23-2017, 09:10 AM
If they rise the GS i will definitly quit,.....

Indeed,...but the thing that puzzles me more then a gear score raise (this might be explained simply by keeping ppl busy and you are able to use what you have due to the tier levels) are the frequent changes to the mechanics and to existing sets, mods, perks and so on.
It displays poor development and testing if you need to tweak around so much after final deployment ;)
It is like selling a car and calling it back into the workshops all the time to correct brakes and stearing.
Ofc, it is legit to use the community as testing ground and see how a change turns out. But it is a little excessive here.... I can't imagine how you feel spending a hundred of hours collecting your set and then need to start over after a change.

Same with the armour issue....why do you make a change and make armour that important and then all over sudden see "oh wait....it has to much importance now. We messed it up and didn't expect this obvious development...let us correct it once again"

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and there is so much potential. BUT...like I said: if I need to put all the hours into farming good items that I need to support my play style and be able to take a look at the high end content, at some point it just is not worth it.
With the current setup I was able to take a peak at the challenging missions solo (well....a look, thats it XD)....that will be gone then for a while and I will need to figure out what works now. Problem is you can only test what you have in your inventory, so it is farming like mad again for weeks XD

Massive....think about the casual, solo players, too ;)
If you release sth try to test if it is balanced before final deployment. There is a test server and you should have ppl employed doing the math, too.

Please!

x21KilotonX
01-23-2017, 10:44 AM
Thx for the update Gabe.

I have been gushingly positive about 1.4 and 1.5, and there are some great things in 1.6, but........

If you are going to remove Alpha Bridge please make a replacement set, and remove it.

Breaking the 4set bonus, and making it incompatible with Exotic weapons, is basically tearing up the gear set, and leaving it, broken, on peoples backs.

I took a holiday over new year and spent most of that time working on two builds, both of which appear to be getting nerf-batted in 1.6 as part of a very lazy re-balance, mostly driven by bleating on the forums.

If the devs are going to casually ****-can hundreds of hours of effort, then I think there are going to be serious trust issues developing amongst the community....

... the main one being "why invest time in a game when all your progress will get randomly wiped out on a whim".

I felt strongly enough about it that I recorded this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4UYGKLlyOs

I dont want to tell you guys how to run your own game, but if you want the balance of the game to evolve, then introduce and improve other gear. Dont just wipe out peoples progress.

Thats the difference between Skinner and Sisyphus.

Apologies for drama-mode but jesus if 1.6 goes live as listed, I might as well have spent the last 3 weeks playing Tetris and wanking.

Lorre76
01-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Im not that excited for the 1.6 update as I should be, namely because I feel that the updates focuses to much only on the Dark Zone and PVP.
Since Im a solo player and plays only outside the DZ PVE. So I think its a little unfair for us players that only plays outside.
We can only hope that Massive gives us a little love in future patches.:confused:

mr_zylinder_GER
01-23-2017, 03:25 PM
Thx for the update Gabe.

I have been gushingly positive about 1.4 and 1.5, and there are some great things in 1.6, but........

If you are going to remove Alpha Bridge please make a replacement set, and remove it.

Breaking the 4set bonus, and making it incompatible with Exotic weapons, is basically tearing up the gear set, and leaving it, broken, on peoples backs.

I took a holiday over new year and spent most of that time working on two builds, both of which appear to be getting nerf-batted in 1.6 as part of a very lazy re-balance, mostly driven by bleating on the forums.

If the devs are going to casually ****-can hundreds of hours of effort, then I think there are going to be serious trust issues developing amongst the community....

... the main one being "why invest time in a game when all your progress will get randomly wiped out on a whim".

I felt strongly enough about it that I recorded this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4UYGKLlyOs

I dont want to tell you guys how to run your own game, but if you want the balance of the game to evolve, then introduce and improve other gear. Dont just wipe out peoples progress.

Thats the difference between Skinner and Sisyphus.

Apologies for drama-mode but jesus if 1.6 goes live as listed, I might as well have spent the last 3 weeks playing Tetris and wanking.

You are absoluteley right.
And it doesn't only destroy the Alpha-Set itself.
From my point of view it also indirectly affects other weapons and makes them more or less useless.
I was running my a*** off to find a FAMAS which also had proper first and second talent - not only the third talent.
Same for my LVOA-C i am using together as primary.
Finally after hours and hours I found a good LVOA-C and a good FAMAS. Got all talents on both weapons, no duplicates and all the talents i was dreaming of.
And now... I will lose 2 talents at the same time.
Additionally the FAMAS will become an exotic weapon. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I read that you cannot use exotic weapons with the Alpha Bridge anymore.

So, all the time spent to get AlphaBridge Set-Items with a good roll + FAMAS with good roll + primary weapon with good roll was a waste of time.

Killga_NG
01-23-2017, 09:22 PM
Question: will there be a map extension for LZ? DZ gets the 7-8-9 zones, but no new districts for LZ?

This! And the strange thing is the zones are existing already, they are just blocked.. :(

Demonic66666
01-23-2017, 10:50 PM
This! And the strange thing is the zones are existing already, they are just blocked.. :(

I'm guessing that those zones will be earmarked for Year 2 content.

swift4010
01-23-2017, 11:18 PM
Every time I read these patch notes, they start off great, but then there's a hidden bomb.

The alphabridge nerf is absolutely ridiculous, and flat out makes it a useless set. One extra weapon talent? So what, like an extra 10-15% damage bonus? Compared to other sets, that is trash. No single weapon talent is better than a 4 piece set bonus. AB was good because it was a gear set to use if the other gear sets didn't suit your playstyle, because you could make your own. Everyone gravitated to AB because all the other good sets got nerfed. So instead of nerfing AB, make the other sets more appealing again, if you are upset that too many people are using AB.

Last patch it was the nerf to damage multipliers that made sniping so underpowered that ruined the update for me. I remained hopeful that you would fix sniping in the future, and now you've gone and ruined the only set that made sniping somewhat of an option, because all the other "sniping" sets are no good for a true sniper build. The only way to get enough damage to snipe properly in 1.5, was to get 6 damage boosting talents on a sniper rifle. With only 4, that's a big chunk of damage missing.

I beg of you, find another way to nerf alphabridge if you have to. Remove the health regen for something lame, or the 5% weapon damage, or both for crying out loud, but PLEASE, don't change it from 6 talents to 4. Like someone above said, don't just wipe peoples hundreds of hours spent on making a build by ruining it. Either nerf it in a way that it still performs the same way, just less powerfully, or buff other things to indirectly nerf this set in comparison.

Thank you.

x21KilotonX
01-24-2017, 12:10 AM
I totally agree swift4010.

Alpha Bridge is awesome because you can customize your build around your own preference. Remove that and its a useless piece of crap.

Without the 4set bonus you would LITERALLY do more dps by using Skull MCs gloves (flat +16% damage) and using random yellows.

D-A-R-N
01-24-2017, 12:17 AM
Agents,

Thanks!

The Division Team

The AB nerf is a bit severe imho what makes it OP is the amount of damage you can stack having six weapon talents simple fix would be put a cap on the amount of extra damage you can stack and leave the talents as they are (will force people to opt for other talents).

Frontline nerf is downright stupid whoever came up with that needs to be sacked... shield mods and pistol or no mods and smg terrible change i'm sure you can find a better way to keep the set tanky yet lower the damage a bit so it is more balanced.

Something missing from the patch that should be changed is the Matchmaking/group find system its terrible it needs to be improved ALOT it is far too basic and useless as it is...

Also global chat needs to have more channels so people speaking different languages don't spam each other as happens now!

Exotic's and difficulty changes look interesting!

DZ changes i can't comment on as i don't pvp

Seekr set and changes to reclaimer look good!

swift4010
01-24-2017, 12:17 AM
I totally agree swift4010.

Alpha Bridge is awesome because you can customize your build around your own preference. Remove that and its a useless piece of crap.

Without the 4set bonus you would LITERALLY do more dps by using Skull MCs gloves (flat +16% damage) and using random yellows.

Exactly. Like even if they had to implement negatives instead of bonuses (not negatives to damage, or ya, skull gloves would be better) to balance how powerful the 4 piece is, do what you need to do, but don't take away our creativity.

zialcrimson
01-24-2017, 12:57 AM
Wow, this is pretty terrible.

None of the devs realize how difficult PVE is right now - so of course anything that's particularly strong gets nerfed

"you can do a lot of DPS and be tanky at the same time as a result. That’s not fun, it quickly becomes stale and the meta suffers as a result."

And then that AlphaBridge nerf. Just. Do you know how long it takes to get optimized AB gear in PVE? Have any of you actually gone out and ground through the hours required grouping with people who don't speak the same language and whatever random kind of build they've decided on?

Do you...not realize how much damage DPS takes just by default? The reason gameplay gets stale is because it TAKES A TON OF HOURS TO GET OPTIMIZED GEAR.
I wonder why this is? Could it be that this game is all about loot and consequently purposefully difficult to roll quality items? No surely not!

zialcrimson
01-24-2017, 01:06 AM
Okay so, here's an idea. Something constructive to go with the vitriol.

Instead of doing cripplingly stupid things like altering the meta in a way that completely negates hours of tiresome grinding.

Maybe make an expanded Matchmaking system for new players looking for help, HVTs, Incursions and DLCs. Have a preferred language setting included because you obviously haven't experienced local chat inured with tons of Korean and Mandarin spam.

Hell, have a global LFG chat that bans anyone not looking for a group. That's be incredibly easy and allow people to communicate between areas.

So many things could've done to make teamwork much more dynamic. Instead, you've gimped items that took dozens of hours of grinding. Thanks.

Fr4nkt4stic
01-24-2017, 09:12 AM
This Is It!

RikerYourBiker
01-24-2017, 10:14 AM
so lemme get this right; i grind for hrs on end and build everything up then get smacked down by developers because they think we are too strong? so im getting penalized for being good and working hard? u know, if a government tried pulling this off it would be called socialism? but we all know socialism doesnt work because the harder you work and the more successful you are, the harder you get smacked! it stifles growth! common guys. what the devs are doing has gone a lil far. they came up with this meta! plus why get rid of armor? when youre mean to ur ppl, ur ppl run away or rebel. i love this game, but i mite stop playing it since my new build i create will eventually get smacked for being 'too strong'. y not take away stamina wile ur at it?

automan2006
01-24-2017, 11:54 AM
ok iv had the game about a week but iv only been on a handfull of time due to not being able to get onto the server all i get is automan07 connecting im abit annoyed cause its a good game

undead10000
01-24-2017, 01:39 PM
"Frontline’s 4-piece no longer removes the critical hit chance, instead it removes the effect of any mods you have applied to the shield."

So first Ballistic Shield was pretty much useless, then they added Frontline gear set (aka. D3-FNC) made Ballistic Shield more useful even there was no crit chance on SMG's and it was fine to me and now in 1.6 patch they made Ballistic Shield useless again (Actually it made it even more useless) when they made that Ballistic Shield don't have any mod bonus.

So thx to lot for ruining a my favorite gear set that i liked to be a tank while using Ballistic Shield and now there is no point using Frontline gear set (aka. D3-FNC) gear set when without Frontline gear set (aka. D3-FNC) gear set the Ballistic Shield is more useful when i still can use mods but downside is that i have use sidearm again just like before Frontline gear set (aka. D3-FNC) gear set got added.

Oh and one thing DON'T NERF that is not broken and op.

TjemPeng
01-24-2017, 04:18 PM
I am afraid that 1.6 will break the game again for Solo players.
As stated in the release notes:"Exotic Caches, that will guarantee an Exotic item, will be available as a weekly reward from Legendary difficulty missions."
The Legendary mode seams to focus on group play and I don't think it is doable for a regular solo player, maybe for the die hard hardcore solo players.
So those guys (like me) will not be able to farm Exotic caches which you get from the Legendary difficulty while others in group will get those.
Within no time the game is out of balance again. And the regular solo player is left behind with "standard" weapons while others walk around showing of their exotics.....

Iax3
01-24-2017, 05:05 PM
hip fire camera sucks, please fix this

jonsarik73
01-24-2017, 06:30 PM
PTS just updated again. Anyone new what's in the new patch (no, not talking about 1.6, but a patch to 1.6 just now).

jonsarik73
01-24-2017, 06:32 PM
Anyone *know* (I dont see an option to edit)

Timozelf
01-24-2017, 07:06 PM
If i save up on underground caches now and open them when 1.6goes lige, do i get 2items out of it and chances for exotics or only 1item and no exotics except for thompson?

Same goes for survival caches stacking

Timozelf
01-24-2017, 07:07 PM
If i save up on underground caches now and open them when 1.6goes life, do i get 2items out of it and chances for exotics or only 1item and no exotics except for thompson?

Same goes for survival caches stacking

jimmynet
01-24-2017, 09:27 PM
Indeed,...but the thing that puzzles me more then a gear score raise (this might be explained simply by keeping ppl busy and you are able to use what you have due to the tier levels) are the frequent changes to the mechanics and to existing sets, mods, perks and so on.
It displays poor development and testing if you need to tweak around so much after final deployment ;)
It is like selling a car and calling it back into the workshops all the time to correct brakes and stearing.
Ofc, it is legit to use the community as testing ground and see how a change turns out. But it is a little excessive here.... I can't imagine how you feel spending a hundred of hours collecting your set and then need to start over after a change.

Same with the armour issue....why do you make a change and make armour that important and then all over sudden see "oh wait....it has to much importance now. We messed it up and didn't expect this obvious development...let us correct it once again"

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and there is so much potential. BUT...like I said: if I need to put all the hours into farming good items that I need to support my play style and be able to take a look at the high end content, at some point it just is not worth it.
With the current setup I was able to take a peak at the challenging missions solo (well....a look, thats it XD)....that will be gone then for a while and I will need to figure out what works now. Problem is you can only test what you have in your inventory, so it is farming like mad again for weeks XD

Massive....think about the casual, solo players, too ;)
If you release sth try to test if it is balanced before final deployment. There is a test server and you should have ppl employed doing the math, too.

Please!

I've played my fair share of games and this is the first game I've played that I have seen so many MAJOR changes in a SHORT amount of time after release.. With every major change its like starting all over with a different game.. In fact I don't see why you just don't wipe everything out we played hard to get and start us out at ground zero every-time..

I think the majority of the responses in this thread are a pretty good sampling of your customer base that we are getting more and more frustrated and dissatisfied with the game overall ever-time you Nerf and tweak everything.. The game did have a lot of potential but now I think your customers are questioning weather to go on with the game or go on to another game.

To be flat-out strait, it really seems like devs don't even know what the hell their doing or how to make a solid game.. Looks pretty bad..

Fast_Frankie
01-24-2017, 10:24 PM
Only been playing for 3-4 months and I'm sick of all these changes, this is the reason I stopped playing Battlefield, every time I logged into that game they had nerfed or changed the kit I was using, come to try this game and its just the same mess with devs listening to and accommodating them that shout the loudest. Why cant they just leave it alone its the same for everybody. Gaming today is like mothering a kinder garden. new hobby I think.

Gandalfsky121
01-24-2017, 10:27 PM
The game is the best it has ever been...and they want to pull this crap?

What we need is a PVE DZ, or major increase in LZ mobs.

What we don't need is constant ****ing around with our PVE gear to try and sort out PVP gank zone problems.

But the devs are part of the problem now, and this update is doing nothing to improve the PVE game.

x21KilotonX
01-24-2017, 10:49 PM
What we don't need is constant ****ing around with our PVE gear to try and sort out PVP gank zone problems.

But the devs are part of the problem now, and this update is doing nothing to improve the PVE game.

Yeah Im a bit perplexed tbh.

1.4 and 1.5 will go down in gaming history as two patches that turned an existing franchise into a winning ticket.

...but 1.6 just seems to be turning lots of stuff on its head just for the sake of appearing busy.

Personally I think that now is the time to add content, and make small tweaks....not start reinventing the wheel

Cold5trike
01-24-2017, 11:25 PM
Sadly instead of improving the already tired and boring PVE they have once again decided to mess with the Dark Zone. A place where griefing is encouraged and although the place looks great you do not go in much because the whole DZ is geared toward the Rogues. How do I know the non-hostile agent wont suddently become hostile. Well you dont plain and simple and by the time they are marked rogue you are already massively on the back foot.

The DZ sucks badly and they just opened up 3 more areas of an already pointless place for many players as there is no incentive to get killed by someone who is protected by the mechanics of the rogue system. Its not proper PVP and never will be. Shame as the dark zone looks great. Would prefer they beef the pve whole map to make it more dangerous but apparently they did that already.

Gandalfsky121
01-25-2017, 08:32 AM
Underground could have been great but fr the spawn mechanics that have enemies appear out of thin air behind you way too often, which is a fun killer for solo play.

DZ looks great, and if the most 'alive' part of the whole darn map. Such a shame it is a gank zone. Make it PVE and let us have some fun as solo players as well as PVE groups.

Not adding story content, enhancing the LZ, and just leaving our gear sets alone for a while is a bad decision. The game takes two giant steps forward and now looks to be going backwards faster than ever. Why? Is this just a deliberate attempt to kill the game off so servers can be shut down? After Watchdogs 2 sales I think Ubisoft will be wary of trying to release The Division 2 :p

N.erdbeer
01-25-2017, 10:31 AM
The game is the best it has ever been...and they want to pull this crap?

What we need is a PVE DZ, or major increase in LZ mobs.

A new incursion, a new legendary difficulty with hunter AI npc and a bigger DZ, which reduces the chances that pve-minded players encounter rogues and on top no xp/credit loss for dying to rogues.
It seems some people never have enough. oO

x21KilotonX
01-25-2017, 06:35 PM
A new incursion, a new legendary difficulty with hunter AI npc and a bigger DZ, which reduces the chances that pve-minded players encounter rogues and on top no xp/credit loss for dying to rogues.
It seems some people never have enough. oO

Im actually very happy with the added content, activities, and the expansion of the DZ, (apart from dz fast travel which will caused zerging onto extraction points.)

My gripe is with the gear set and weapon changes, specifically the brutal nerf of AB. (which is technically being removed from the game, whilst for some strange reason being left in as an item placeholder.)

You see, if you are running predators mark, or reclaimers, then you can turn up at 9am day 1 of the patch and get stuck in.
If you are running alpha bridge, and the nerfs come in as described, I will be turning up on the day of the patch in my pants, and having to regear, from scratch, and scrap most of my weapons and get new ones.

Personally I would be fine with raising the world tier and level item cap in 1.6, because my gear will be useless anyways.

ISAC-KLeXoR
01-25-2017, 06:41 PM
sorry marcell and team, i spend 200 hours to get a good set and a vector since release, then u nerfed it. then i spend 200 hours to get another set and a g36 with some talents that are usefull......
then u destroyed it. now i spend 400 hours to get my character likely to a point, where its fun to visit the darkzone.
**** u all hacker kiddies....

so i play PvE,.. with an alphaset, after 400 hours, i got 380k sps and 430K toughness... for me enough. no roque, no 4 against one dz ****...
just enjoying the game....

now.... u telling us,.. u will destroy my gametime again!!!!

thanx alot....
thanx for a lot of PvP and none of Pve, really dont tell me 3 thiings (incursions etc.) are good for a year of unpaid betatesters

there are players who dont want to go roque or hunt these little kiddies!!!
dont forget about us.

and PLEASE DO NOT NERF THE ALPHA SET

grettings...
agent klex

N.erdbeer
01-25-2017, 06:53 PM
sorry marcell and team, i spend 200 hours to get a good set and a vector since release, then u nerfed it. then i spend 200 hours to get another set and a g36 with some talents that are usefull......
then u destroyed it. now i spend 400 hours to get my character likely to a point, where its fun to visit the darkzone.
**** u all hacker kiddies....

so i play PvE,.. with an alphaset, after 400 hours, i got 380k sps and 430K toughness... for me enough. no roque, no 4 against one dz ****...
just enjoying the game....

now.... u telling us,.. u will destroy my gametime again!!!!

thanx alot....
thanx for a lot of PvP and none of Pve, really dont tell me 3 thiings (incursions etc.) are good for a year of unpaid betatesters

there are players who dont want to go roque or hunt these little kiddies!!!
dont forget about us.

and PLEASE DO NOT NERF THE ALPHA SET

grettings...
agent klex
AB is clearly the most used and strongest set currently. It doesn't mean anything that you can kill players with other sets too.
6 talents is just insanely strong. Anyone using AB should have expected a nerf.
Of course people enjoy dealing high dmg while being tanky but the fact doesn't make it right.

x21KilotonX
01-25-2017, 07:46 PM
AB is clearly the most used and strongest set currently. It doesn't mean anything that you can kill players with other sets too.
6 talents is just insanely strong. Anyone using AB should have expected a nerf.
Of course people enjoy dealing high dmg while being tanky but the fact doesn't make it right.

Well make no mistake... Alpha Bridge is being nerfed because its ***the only visually identifiable gear set*** in the DZ. So when people get pwnd they can see the dude is carrying two assault rifles, see its AB, and gripe about it.

The gear set is **** apart from the 4 set bonus. If everyone is so upset about Uncomplicated just get rid of the famas.

People seem to be ignoring the facts here, AB is being nerfed because of the number of COMPLAINTS. And this is a direct result of the fact you can VISUALLY IDENTIFY it.

AB is not the highest dps set
AB is not the tankiest set
There are other sets with higher dps AND higher survivability.

If anyone claims AB is being nerfed because its over powered they are deliberately ignoring the fact that its NOT the most powerful gear set.

It is however very popular, fun, versatile, and great for solo pve. RIP

ISAC-KLeXoR
01-26-2017, 01:14 PM
It is however very popular, fun, versatile, and great for solo pve. RIP

thats the only reason i was complaining about the nerf. not that is overpowered.

i like the talents, i like the playing of g36,.. i like PvE not PvP...

its cause of the gamingfun,..
thats why i do not go into the dz, 4 roques against me, damn i must be tough so....

dz is for lamers and scriptkiddies, SK are no hackers thats insulting for all real hackers.
cheaterbabies are playing in the darkzone.

its boring to play against 500k dps bla bla 800K health bla bla...
i like my 400 k tank and 400 k sps....

when there will be tousends of other sets that have more dps or toughness, well good to you.

i dont want to be the player with the most dps, or ****

i offered 400 hours to have fun in legendary mode.
mow i can start again from the beginning...

and for all complainers,..
i love the game, thats why i spent 70 euro for buying
15 euro for 1st expansion, then 40 euro for SP

if u do not like it, solution: Alt + F4, Deinstall, jerk off.....

so massive, u DO a great job, yeah with a lot of mistakes, but its a great story, and a game where i can spend nearly 900 hours ;)

and i want more,.. but i want more of PvE .........

:(

some asking here if we know what costs and work is in such a game....
yes i know that, cause i was part of a team long ago...

but ubisoft have alot of invests... so calm down

nearly 50€ /game by 1.000.000.000 selling products minimum. in the last 30 years
;)

ZVR_ORB
01-26-2017, 01:54 PM
At least these people trying the best for the game and instead of supporting them you bury them with your words without knowing that these people has also feelings.

You know, they could bring only 3 patches on this game (1 Patch per DLC) and let it die just plain and simple, but no they're still here for a reason.
They might make money from this you never know, but noone forces you to pay more than you have already paid.

So ENJOY this game and leave these comments for yourself.

thetaadvanced97
01-26-2017, 05:39 PM
I think 1.6 will be a good update because not only is it catering to the pvp balancing that has been very desperately needed, but also to provide a little more content while retooling some things that in the past no one would use. However, there are some things that i personally see as glaring issues that may, or may not, be a problem in 1.6.

The first one is the fact that this has been maybe the second (possibly third) of six updates to take the game in a positive direction. I am going to assume though that Massive has figured out what does and doesn't work in updating the game in the future

My second issue is with a few game play components of 1.6, the new med cool down timers in specific. I am not sure on the exact times for the first aid cool down and i know that the med kit has only been increased by 3 seconds but i feel like this paired with the new skill system having heavy influences on your healing skills will further complicate DZ game play. I say this because rogue agent combat rarely is fair and 8 of 10 times the rogue gets an edge in combat, its how the combat is supposed to work, meaning agents fighting rogues will be forced to use more healing skills theoretically. This in my opinion will give rogue (especially groups) a potentially significant advantage.

My third major issue is on the season pass and the dlc's in general. I personally pre-ordered the gold edition of the game and played the beta and was extremely stoked for this game (still am) but man, it feels like season pass holders have shot themselves in the foot since day one. As of right now, season pass holders only get 3 dlc's, one of which almost no one plays because it feels like it wasn't finished (Underground). Another that the risk vs reward is no where near worth it and you're better off farming missions or incursions (Survival) and then the newest dlc, that i am actually very excited about (Last Stand). You get supply drops once in a while that all have given me worse gear than DZ caches since they started dropping. Finally customization, haven't gotten anything since i first got the game and the amount of "Season pass" appearance items is extremely low compared to almost any game and to further that season pass holders will NOT receive ANY type of credits for the new in game appearance store (aside from what everyone gets at the release)

Still i am looking forward to this update for its new "Exotic" system and retooling of a few gear sets, i am really wanting to see more re-purposed sets in the future like Firecrest, and am interested to see more pve content and maybe more pvp game modes added to Last Stand. Very Excited for Legendary difficulty as well.

x21KilotonX
01-26-2017, 07:06 PM
Well Ive said many times that I think patch 1.4 and patch 1.5 were excellent, and that I rate Ubisoft and Massive highly as companies.

Whilst I think the content additions in 1.6 look great, the gear changes are borked.

But put it this way... if youre an AB user, its one of the hardest sets to farm, its the most expensive to reconfigure, takes ages to get right.... and now its being removed.

I hope Alpha Bridge users like playing survival mode, because thats exactly what 1.6 is going to feel like..... dumped in a hostile environment with no armor and just a pistol... how prophetic

noianoia
01-26-2017, 07:28 PM
why ****ing nerf nerf and nerf

first introduce g36 - nerf due damage is too ****ing great for NPC - so nerf when the point no longer usable
then introduce predator set - nerf again the bleeding damage
stick bom and tactician - nerf again the tech point
smart cover and heal stuff - nerf again
famas - nerf again
alpha bridge - nerf again

whats the point of building character, when every update u got to restart your build all over again, true right now drop is easy, but to find a good RNG, u need time, phoenix credit, and patient
do u know how long it will takes to find GOOD Alpha bridge armor, with 1230++ stat, armor + hp / exotic damage + ammo cap ?
or good holster with min 1200 on each stat ? or two stat ?

right now u shake the balance of our stat, JUST to make grind time for us all over again ?

thx ubi
not cool

Bodzin411
01-28-2017, 02:14 PM
From all what I've read about 1.6 there is no mention about if lower brackets will be able to play in DZ 7/8/9. If this will be only 30+ then, again, for me there is no point to play 30+ (currently I play it only for phoenix credits) as it's boring. There are a lot of players playing 24/29 brackets. Same goes for loot which is still unbalanced in current patch. 24 key chest give blue/green while regular gives purple (laugh). The thing is that if purple loot would come from key-chest then you would have to 1. farm the keys 2. fight another agents to get keys.

N.erdbeer
01-28-2017, 02:47 PM
From all what I've read about 1.6 there is no mention about if lower brackets will be able to play in DZ 7/8/9. If this will be only 30+ then, again, for me there is no point to play 30+ (currently I play it only for phoenix credits) as it's boring. There are a lot of players playing 24/29 brackets. Same goes for loot which is still unbalanced in current patch. 24 key chest give blue/green while regular gives purple (laugh). The thing is that if purple loot would come from key-chest then you would have to 1. farm the keys 2. fight another agents to get keys.
Are the lower brackets still full of people with high end items are those it fixed and removed?

Ai_Zeekurah
01-28-2017, 05:17 PM
taking my alpha bridge away... welp time to get back to grindi.... you know what? im not going to grind for another set. im done. might catch me in survival once every other month or trying out last stand on launch day but screw the grinding. no point if you put tons of hours to get a decent set going and poof they take it away. new incursion and DZ?? why bother? cant incursion or DZ without a set cuz it just got trashed. and if i did end up grinding for another set they will just raise the gear score yet again and force ANOTHER grind fest. this is why you test everything before its introduced to the game so you dont nerf **** to dust.
AB was nerfed because of the famas right? then why not just make the famas act differently with AB instead of nerfing the set to ****? lemme guess- because nerfing the set was easier and you cucks love to cut corners. have you learned nothing?

1.6/10
too much water

N.erdbeer
01-28-2017, 05:38 PM
taking my alpha bridge away... welp time to get back to grindi.... you know what? im not going to grind for another set. im done. might catch me in survival once every other month or trying out last stand on launch day but screw the grinding. no point if you put tons of hours to get a decent set going and poof they take it away. new incursion and DZ?? why bother? cant incursion or DZ without a set cuz it just got trashed. and if i did end up grinding for another set they will just raise the gear score yet again and force ANOTHER grind fest. this is why you test everything before its introduced to the game so you dont nerf **** to dust.
AB was nerfed because of the famas right? then why not just make the famas act differently with AB instead of nerfing the set to ****? lemme guess- because nerfing the set was easier and you cucks love to cut corners. have you learned nothing?

1.6/10
too much water
AB has only 4 talents now but all will require no stats to unlock. That is an interesting concept, which makes it unique without being OP because AB wasn't only the Famas. 6 weapon talents and the option to stack too many % damage increases made it broken.

KillerSnake616
01-29-2017, 11:49 PM
Worst ****in season pass I have ever bought. Haven't been able to stand the ****in grief zone since day one. I haven't even set foot in there in months, and I'm still getting ****ed over by pvp ********. And just when I get a good shield tank going, that gets ****ed over as well.

Damn near everything in this updates looks like ****.

Nothing but incompetence from this ****in team

MysTicaLPotat0
01-30-2017, 04:18 AM

Nope, people like you are.

MysTicaLPotat0
01-30-2017, 04:20 AM
Worst ****in season pass I have ever bought. Haven't been able to stand the ****in grief zone since day one. I haven't even set foot in there in months, and I'm still getting ****ed over by pvp ********. And just when I get a good shield tank going, that gets ****ed over as well.

Damn near everything in this updates looks like ****.

Nothing but incompetence from this ****in team
So then why are you complaining and still playing if the game is that bad and the people who made it so incompetent? Do you realise how contradictory and stupid that sounds? No, I guess you are another entitled millenial... just move on to another game and stop whining. There are far more important things in life to be whining about than a video game you don't like but feel compelled to whinge about

N.erdbeer
01-30-2017, 09:47 AM
So true. PvE crybabies are the true cancer of this game. Most content in the game is pve and still they demand for more. And all the DZ hate looks so stupid, when it will be even easier to avoid rogues on top of more balanced gear sets and less punishment for rogue victims.

CoolOnesTaken
01-30-2017, 10:39 AM
So true. PvE crybabies are the true cancer of this game. Most content in the game is pve and still they demand for more. And all the DZ hate looks so stupid, when it will be even easier to avoid rogues on top of more balanced gear sets and less punishment for rogue victims.

What a useless reply.
When will the kids here stop writing stuff like "PVE crybabies". "Casual clowns" and so on? Just stick with some basic rules of adult conversation please and try to ad some value to a conversation...and this actually applies to a lot of posts here.
Everybody should voice concerns and ideas without getting those typical, useless posts banged into a discussion.

You didn't read one post here fully or simply don't understand the issues a lot of people got with the updates.

This game has the problem that it tries to combine PVE and PVP in a way that is, in my opinion, not possible.
PVP players want balance and fair chances...thrill in hard PVP battles, PVE players progress (in example due to looting better items and generally moving on to more demanding content).
Why is this so hard to combine? simple: in PVP you all want a mix of builds and no one set being the one that instantly gives you the win button (I do understand that fully), in PVE we want our game time invested rewarded by getting better gear and simply being more powerful then before. So in PVP you need all builds on a kind of same level (just differentiated by the use you can make out of them with your play style and skills) in PVE you want to have some items that are simply a lot better then others, because getting those is rewarding.

The main problem with 1.6 is not that it focuses on PVP or that the ones before did so an PVE. It is not about PVP over PVE or the other way round.

It is that we are in a constant circle of nerfs and balances. It is like an alpha test phase in a production system. It is about people losing all the progress and effort due to bad development. We all endure a lot of changes and it is legit to just put the disappointment out there (or what are forums for? just for flaming others then?)

Don't get me wrong...I rly like the game and a lot of stuff was well done and there are so many great ideas.
But how can it be that every school boy with excel could work out that the G36 was the most powerfully weapon in the game....still...it got into the production, everybody put effort into it to get a good one...and then it got nerfed. Same with the armour as attribute...or look at AB as a set. If you take a look at the changes to the Caduceus that are planned (!) for 1.6. You can already now see what will happen in the future. All over sudden ppl it will be, o surprise, to powerfull because ppl use it in groups and will be nerft.

What IMO is the only problem here is that Massive ought to get the change and test management fixed and stop wiping out every progress ppl make. Do the math up front...test properly...make decisions and then don't jump around all the time.
They should have a 3tier system: 1) Development and Alpha test 2) what works properly and is tested and calculated in the existing meta (!) goes on the PTS to see how the few ppl using that accept it 3) into production as a finished product.
As it seems to me now it is only: development with no testing > PTS ("yeah, just lets give it a quick try and see what happens") > push into active production (the game we play) and then discover "oh damn....that item actually is to powerful...no problem, we change it in the next patch".
That is just bad for all of us.

Regarding the ongoing PVP / PVE battle : I saw some rly good ideas of separating the mechanics with dedicated gearsets or sth like that.

N.erdbeer
01-30-2017, 10:50 AM
What a useless reply.
When will the kids here stop writing stuff like "PVE crybabies". "Casual clowns" and so on? Just stick with some basic rules of adult conversation please and try to ad some value to a conversation...and this actually applies to a lot of posts here.
Everybody should voice concerns and ideas without getting those typical, useless posts banged into a discussion.

You didn't read one post here fully or simply don't understand the issues a lot of people got with the updates.

This game has the problem that it tries to combine PVE and PVP in a way that is, in my opinion, not possible.
PVP players want balance and fair chances...thrill in hard PVP battles, PVE players progress (in example due to looting better items and generally moving on to more demanding content).
Why is this so hard to combine? simple: in PVP you all want a mix of builds and no one set being the one that instantly gives you the win button (I do understand that fully), in PVE we want our game time invested rewarded by getting better gear and simply being more powerful then before. So in PVP you need all builds on a kind of same level (just differentiated by the use you can make out of them with your play style and skills) in PVE you want to have some items that are simply a lot better then others, because getting those is rewarding.

The main problem with 1.6 is not that it focuses on PVP or that the ones before did so an PVE. It is not about PVP over PVE or the other way round.

It is that we are in a constant circle of nerfs and balances. It is like an alpha test phase in a production system. It is about people losing all the progress and effort due to bad development. We all endure a lot of changes and it is legit to just put the disappointment out there (or what are forums for? just for flaming others then?)

Don't get me wrong...I rly like the game and a lot of stuff was well done and there are so many great ideas.
But how can it be that every school boy with excel could work out that the G36 was the most powerfully weapon in the game....still...it got into the production, everybody put effort into it to get a good one...and then it got nerfed. Same with the armour as attribute...or look at AB as a set. If you take a look at the changes to the Caduceus that are planned (!) for 1.6. You can already now see what will happen in the future. All over sudden ppl it will be, o surprise, to powerfull because ppl use it in groups and will be nerft.

What IMO is the only problem here is that Massive ought to get the change and test management fixed and stop wiping out every progress ppl make. Do the math up front...test properly...make decisions and then don't jump around all the time.
They should have a 3tier system: 1) Development and Alpha test 2) what works properly and is tested and calculated in the existing meta (!) goes on the PTS to see how the few ppl using that accept it 3) into production as a finished product.
As it seems to me now it is only: development with no testing > PTS ("yeah, just lets give it a quick try and see what happens") > push into active production (the game we play) and then discover "oh damn....that item actually is to powerful...no problem, we change it in the next patch".
That is just bad for all of us.

Regarding the ongoing PVP / PVE battle : I saw some rly good ideas of separating the mechanics with dedicated gearsets or sth like that.
How you keep on farming for items, which apparently are too strong and will be nerfed at some point? Even for pve there shouldn't be god tier items, because it devalues all other items. Accomplishment comes from beating certain difficulty modes and min-maxing gear, not by farming hours and hours for broken items only to get disappointed, when a nerf happens. For a loot based game your mindset is not the best.

CoolOnesTaken
01-30-2017, 11:21 AM
... Accomplishment comes from beating certain difficulty modes and min-maxing gear, ...
...Even for pve there shouldn't be god tier items, because it devalues all other items....

Just picked that two out:
Indeed....but isn't that what I am saying?
Min-maxing gear = you need to get all the pieces for the build that supports YOUR style of play best. Does it mean you NEED to pick one? Some of the old "best builds" never worked for me.

secondly:
Ofc... if all items are the same you would not be able to progress. So if I take that comment, the gear scores are wrong because the devalue the lower GS items?

Do you think everybody in PVE ran a AB / Famas setup? That combination was IMO only a big problem in PVP, or am i wrong here?
There where lots of shield guys around, I used a AB sniper build for some missions, for others something completely different. You min-max for your personal preference, something you can't in PVP like it is now (grant you that one).

In every game you have items of higher value....that is the entire idea ;) Those builds should take a longer time to perfect then others, too (which was perfectly correct if you see the amound of time needed to set up a got AB build).

SO if my mindset is so wrong...geeee,.... the entire idea free market economy is wrong, too XD
But....in the end, I only state my opinions and like to hear others (if we may all stop the basing of each other and stick to stating opinions in an adult way)

Ai_Zeekurah
01-30-2017, 11:27 AM
How you keep on farming for items, which apparently are too strong and will be nerfed at some point? Even for pve there shouldn't be god tier items, because it devalues all other items. Accomplishment comes from beating certain difficulty modes and min-maxing gear, not by farming hours and hours for broken items only to get disappointed, when a nerf happens. For a loot based game your mindset is not the best.

gear shouldn't be "broken" to begin with. the fact is we as players are being punished for ubi massive's apparent mistakes. its not like the gear isnt functioning as intended. to me it seems like they are sitting around like a bunch of monkeys banging rocks and sticks together, and then randomly throwing a steaming handful of feces at everyone, when they think knowing is looking, to see what they can get away with.

Kroush7
01-30-2017, 11:59 PM
Most of you guys sound like a bunch of crybabies. "My ab's getting nerfed I'm going to quite the game." "My shield build is being needed in gonna quit the game." Well please go ahead and do it. I'm sorry but for those of us who have been playing since launch day this game means a bit more to us then dropping it because the meta set got changed. Alpha Bridge was always a stupid way to cheese through PVP. Shield was a way to cheese through PVE. Both were stupid as they were, both needed changes. Grow up and stop using a set. I don't use one and I do just fine at 270k dps, 560k toughness, and 110k skill power. That's plenty for PVP and PVE and yet oh look no set needed. Your sets are a crutch. Shed that pain and move on.

Ai_Zeekurah
01-31-2017, 01:36 AM
Most of you guys sound like a bunch of crybabies. "My ab's getting nerfed I'm going to quite the game." "My shield build is being needed in gonna quit the game." Well please go ahead and do it. I'm sorry but for those of us who have been playing since launch day this game means a bit more to us then dropping it because the meta set got changed. Alpha Bridge was always a stupid way to cheese through PVP. Shield was a way to cheese through PVE. Both were stupid as they were, both needed changes. Grow up and stop using a set. I don't use one and I do just fine at 270k dps, 560k toughness, and 110k skill power. That's plenty for PVP and PVE and yet oh look no set needed. Your sets are a crutch. Shed that pain and move on.
obvious troll is obvious. or are you really that dumb?

RikerYourBiker
01-31-2017, 11:09 PM
obvious troll is obvious. or are you really that dumb?

really, Fluki? ur the one thats unintelligent. i agree with kroushi because im right there with him. ive been playing since day 1 with over 45 days played on one character alone. i currently have no gear sets and no named weapons. the only thiing special i have which every one should acquire is the skull mc gloves. right now i, with my g36 and all high end gear, i have 359k dps with g36, 502k tough ness with 89k skill power. i have 55.5 armor mitigation but since my chest piece and holster increase armor by 25 percent while in cover, chestpiece 'increase armor by 10 percent in cover, holster 'increase armor by 15 percent while in cover for more than 4 seconds, i have like 70 percent mitigation in cover. doesnt help in pvp, but i dont pvp very often, im powerful enough to hit mid town music in the dark zone solo if i have a marksman rifle. see? u dnt need alpha or a shiel to be strong. its about wits and intelligence.

kroushi7 youre awesome and stay strong against the naysayers. btw, plz add me. xbox live gamertag is dictatorobama7. we should hit the dz sometime. hit me up

Ai_Zeekurah
02-01-2017, 03:04 PM
really, Fluki? ur the one thats unintelligent. i agree with kroushi because im right there with him. ive been playing since day 1 with over 45 days played on one character alone. i currently have no gear sets and no named weapons. the only thiing special i have which every one should acquire is the skull mc gloves. right now i, with my g36 and all high end gear, i have 359k dps with g36, 502k tough ness with 89k skill power. i have 55.5 armor mitigation but since my chest piece and holster increase armor by 25 percent while in cover, chestpiece 'increase armor by 10 percent in cover, holster 'increase armor by 15 percent while in cover for more than 4 seconds, i have like 70 percent mitigation in cover. doesnt help in pvp, but i dont pvp very often, im powerful enough to hit mid town music in the dark zone solo if i have a marksman rifle. see? u dnt need alpha or a shiel to be strong. its about wits and intelligence.

kroushi7 youre awesome and stay strong against the naysayers. btw, plz add me. xbox live gamertag is dictatorobama7. we should hit the dz sometime. hit me up

they should have done it right to begin with instead of ripping away hours and hours worth of grinding. its all about having to grind away again for a new set. not whatever you are rambling on about. yes hes dumb and so are you.

zialcrimson
02-02-2017, 09:48 AM
So there are basically replies in three categories.

1) Lose all my stuff so I have to grind again? Quit now.
2) Leavers are crybabies waaaah. So you lose all your things, big deal! I'm unaffacted and thus feel justified!
3) This patch is awful and here's why.

I don't even need to say a thing. Nothing resembling sympathy or anything like a healthy, enthusiastic community. This patch will be so good for the game.

dxeh
02-02-2017, 10:31 AM

+1

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-02-2017, 01:13 PM
but ur post shows that u r so healthy, enthusiastic member of the community, why do you say somethin at all?

Bodzin411
02-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Yes. People still have high end gear in 24, just came back from this bracket and seen 2 guys wearing golden chest pieces. Last patch didn't sorted things out correctly, as it seems that there is still a glitch somewhere, as somehow they get these.

Bodzin411
02-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Are the lower brackets still full of people with high end items are those it fixed and removed?

Yes. After last patch it seemed like these high ends were removed, but somehow people still have them in 24, just came back from this bracket and seen 2 guys wearing golden chest pieces. Last patch didn't sorted things out correctly, as it seems that there is still a glitch somewhere, as somehow they get these. Another topic is hacks, don't know exactly how to call this, but its not normall that guy teleports/slides around you in circles and bangs you headshots so your char goes down in 2-3seconds, and on top of it, he does it so fast that you can't even aim at him.

Bodzin411
02-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Admin please delete this first useless post :) sorry for double :)

swift4010
02-03-2017, 06:39 PM

News flash: A full set of HE gear, is basically considered a set these days, even more so now that the skull gloves exist. You had to grind to get all the right pieces, with all the right attributes too. The only difference is that you get to customize what your "set bonus" is (hey... that sounds an awful lot like a certain set that's getting nerfed to oblivion...). In your case, you've gone with a armour heavy custom "set". Plus, I remember the days when there was no HE gear that was the same gear score as the highest "set" items, because they were supposed to be a progression. They were designed to be used after HE gear. But then they realized people hated the sets (because the good ones got nerfed really hard), so they introduced HE gear with matching gear score, instead of making the sets better again.

"Grow up and stop using a set." "Your sets are a crutch." ...what? How is there a difference between using a set that gives a few bonuses, versus 4 items that each give their own bonus? In the end you're getting bonuses from you gear. Why does it matter if they're gold or teal? The very fact that people are claiming HE gear is the way to go, shows a fundamental problem with the gear sets that currently exist. It shows that the sets are not powerful. And just wait, what happens if they realize that the HE pieces increasing armor are too powerful now that the armor attributes are being removed, and they change them all to bonuses to health? If HE gear is OP, then they'll nerf that too, and I'd be willing to bet you'd come on here to complain about it, because it would affect you, just like this change is affecting us.

But you know what? That's ok. It is ok to complain. A lot of people are on here saying things like, "Well if your're complaining that the game sucks now, why do you play it? Just quit the game." STOP. People complain because they are disappointed, not because they've given up. A complaint shows that the person believes that the game/developers could do better, and that they like the game enough to take time not playing games to write about it. And you know what, It's not our jobs to write what we think the solution should be (I mean it helps, but not everyone here is a game developer, so the ideas are usually not whats best for the game), but if enough people complain, then our collective voices will be heard. One person saying "I don't like it, here's what I think you should do." is nowhere near as powerful as 30 people saying "I don't like it". So I encourage people to write short one-liner complaints, even if it isn't adding to the conversation, it's adding to the awareness of how the community feels.

I've been playing since my 48 hours in the closed 4 day beta, and I personally am getting sick of the nerfs. Not all of them have affected me (in fact, most haven't, as I primarily snipe), but when they do, it sucks. I feel the pain of the people who play the meta, because they've experienced it far more than I have, but it hurts when your build gets destroyed, just because you happened to be using something that other's are using in the meta. The developers need to be more careful, and identify exactly what the problem is, and fix that thing only, to avoid nerfing more than they have to, and subsequently angering more people than they have to. For example, if AB still worked as is for sniper rifles only, no one would care, because its not OP for snipers. Not a real suggestion, I'm just saying it to show AB isn't the problem as a whole, it's just certain combinations with AB. A real suggestion, would be allow AB to still do 6 talents, but specify more talents as "exotic" to prevent certain combinations from being exploited. That would allow people to still have the flexibility that AB provides that people love, but also allow the developers to control overpowered combinations.

PS: The PVE vs PVP community divide is dumb enough, please don't start a HE vs Set divide as well with your "elitism", because by the way you guys talk, you sound like you think you're better than us (more wits and intelligence, or playing without crutches) just because you're using something different.

RikerYourBiker
02-03-2017, 09:18 PM
i do agree with you swift. i do get annoyed how ubi and massive like to punish us for success. first they say one thing is OP, then they say something else is OP because of th rebalancing.THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THERE IS ALWAYS a way to be OP in this game. they nerf the aug for example, everyone runs to the g36. they say, hmmmm, too many people using the g36, lets nerf that too. then the aug is right where it was in the beginning. y the developers fail is cuz they nerf by popularity. and swift, i was just defending kroush.but i have noticed gear sets arent too powerful anymore compared to the named gear

RikerYourBiker
02-03-2017, 09:30 PM
do you know how i became good at the game? others told me they were better and that i sucked. did i sit and cry and say thats unfair? God no! i worked my *** off to get to their level cuz now i help others out now too. thats why it is healthy to have players that are better than others. this is part of growth. if i see someone better than me i strive to get to their level because i have seen the outcome and their reward. it works in my business. why would someone strive for excellence if the bar is set low? they wouldnt, therefore we all strive for excellence because we have seen others reach that point.

APC_Shooter07
02-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Hey All,

Just a small suggestion rather than taking away all the talents and replacing it with the free one.. Can we not half the effect of the secondary weapon... Exotic talents cannot be transferred

E.g. If you are getting destructive from secondary weapon.. rather than 15% you will get 7.5% only...

It's a nice idea to have 6 talents .

jimmynet
02-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Yes the game started out good then turned into beta and alpha builds to give something for the devs to do.. Their THINK TANK and Whiteboard has probably tuned into the lunch room..

My point being if your math (algorithm) on everything build has to continue to change shouldn't you look at something else to change instead of that? Lets say content, like add more, make the map bigger, rewards... It seems the devs made a game that they now know players outwitted them and became boss of their own game too fast...

Well the game went down to $25 on amazon and I expect $0 on PS Store in another month and then the only thing to sell is a season pass that nobody wants after the launch and DLC's that are so static.

BTW enemies still shoot threw walls and doors as well as Enemies still have Flash Gordon speed and agility. Blame it on server issues, we don't care, fix that then. Kinda like playing a Light-switch payer.

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-05-2017, 10:58 AM
i worked my *** off to get to their level cuz now i help others out now too. thats why it is healthy to have players that are better than others."

lol
u r so sweet......

in ur head it must be terrible... isn´t it?

just to remember its a game that supposed to be a funfactor...

turn ur pc off, and go into the sun,.. kiddo...

btw grow up u 15 jear old nustylegamer ;)

ah i forgotten... ur a the hardest and even better player then all,.. even the dev.team....

man turn ur pc opff and ur brain on :)

swift4010
02-06-2017, 05:18 PM
i worked my *** off to get to their level cuz now i help others out now too. thats why it is healthy to have players that are better than others."

lol
u r so sweet......

in ur head it must be terrible... isn´t it?

just to remember its a game that supposed to be a funfactor...

turn ur pc off, and go into the sun,.. kiddo...

btw grow up u 15 jear old nustylegamer ;)

ah i forgotten... ur a the hardest and even better player then all,.. even the dev.team....

man turn ur pc opff and ur brain on :)

Alright, now this is the kind of post we don't need. Complaining that you're unhappy with the game is ok, but just assuming someone is a child, and telling them to "get a life"? This kind of toxicity belongs in a ragey direct message, no one else here cares how much you seem to dislike a stranger on the internet.

Also, he has good points in his post, that you decided to cut out:

thats why it is healthy to have players that are better than others. this is part of growth. if i see someone better than me i strive to get to their level because i have seen the outcome and their reward.

This is so true it's ridiculous. It is ok for certain things to be better than others in the game. While I dont think that one thing should be good at everything, it's ok in my books if there is one set that is the best for an SMG AR combo, another that's the best for AR Sniper combo, another that's the best for Support healers, another thats the best for support buffers, another thats the best for tanks, and so on. Having a "best" gives you a goal, an objective to grow towards. And with the amount of fine tuning to a build that can be done, there's no way you will ever hit perfection, but that's ok, because you're always growing. And if not all the sets are equal power, then make the better ones more difficult to get. So for instance, if set A is an ok tanking set, but set B is an amazing one, then make A easy to get, so players can slot it, and start playing the role of tank, while they continue to collect set B. Then when the eventually get it, the extra power B provides is a reward for their time they've put into the game.

The amount of people who saw my sniper build videos I made, and told me that I was their baseline for either designing their own sniper build, or trying to mimic mine, was humbling. It showed the above concept in action. People saw my outcome, they saw my reward of being able to decimate with my sniper riffle, and they strived to get to my level. Nothing wrong with that.

To get back to topic though, If you have everyone running AB, that shouldn't even be a complaint, because while everyone might be running AB, there is likely a variety of different talent combinations people are using, to make a variety of different styled builds, by ussing their variety of bonuses. So how is that different than people running different gear sets, using different sets of bonuses? The real problem would be if everyone used the same weapon talents, and then had the same build, because the problem comes from lack of variety of play styles, not lack of variety of gear used. And if everyone is using the same talents, and that's the problem, then just nerf those talents, and leave alphabridge alone. Make talents that are too OP when used together "exotic" talents, and let us keep our 6 talents.

Some of the most fun I've had in this game *ever*, is once I had managed to build a perfect (down to the enemy armour damage and ammo capacity minor bonuses) sentry/striker set, with a perfect sniper riffle. I was finally able to stop playing for gear, and was able to play for fun. I loved joining groups for daily missions, and just showing it off what I had created, and using it to its full effect. It was also fun in the dark zone, despite that it was a bolt action sniper rifle, because of the confidence I had in my build, and it's ability to just shut down griefers. The reward of being able to have fun with a polished build, is the most fun I can have in this game, but I lose that fun if the nerf hammer keeps destroying builds before I have a chance to finish them and play with them. Please be gentle with the balance changes, so that we can still that fun.

Thank you.

Shotokan_Murder
02-08-2017, 01:36 AM
I played darkzone a couple of times, now i skip it alltogether, to much hassle and only sh*tty gear. Its not worth the effort really. but maybe when the new DZ launches 7-9, we can really explore DZ1-6 without ahoe grifters cutting us off.

Ill give The division a few more shots, but if i dont like what i see or hear, it will end up in the wastebin and bye bye

Shotokan_Murder
02-08-2017, 01:40 AM
The real shame is that The division has nothing to do with skill, i had high hope for this game, sure its fun to blast som NPCs or running daylies. But there it stops. You want skill ,then you run Quake or the first Cods. The millenials have taken over the gameindustry!

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-08-2017, 09:02 AM
2 things

"Also, he has good points in his post, that you decided to cut out: "

if u want to get a "better player" "earn some fame for kills"
then u maybe right,...

i dont want to be the best whatever u called it "gamer" skiller ... agent...

man, its a GAME and we want to PLAY it.
our life is not depending on this? or not?
thats why i cut this out......its not important to be better then others,.. to me,... its important to be better with others

if u think my post is insulting then i apologize. maybe u should have a look at the smileys again ;) yes i was a bit frustrated.

btw i love this game, but not the players.
its one of the games that i m playing every day, if the hotel Wlan let me through...
and if mass effect goes on, i will leave the division,.. but i will come back cause its an awesome game. :)

greetings agent.
dont give up massive.
u do a damn good thing, besides ;)

Jadda_AT
02-08-2017, 12:44 PM
I need more story and maps for PvE for my dlc money !!!

jligg33t
02-09-2017, 10:43 PM
I'd say 1.6 will be the end of the division for me. I spend months grinding hours on end to deck out my build and then and update comes and I have to start all over again. It happens with every update. They just cant leave the builds alone! Now my current build is getting nurfed in the 1.6 update. Sorry, I'm not starting over again.

G-Shock88
02-10-2017, 12:13 AM

And yet they thought it was a great idea to dedicate a dlc fully to PvP.

Preposterous. PvP in this game interests me 0 and still I effin' paid for it via the season pass nonsense.

But hey, don't worry. We'll get a whole new incursion and can repeat the story missions we've done 1000 times another 1000 times on legendary difficulty.

SGTR0CK117
02-10-2017, 03:43 AM
In the most part I think people find it frustration that gear sets and weapons are nerfed with every release because of the overuse by the majority of players. I think massive/ubi use it to their advantage with each release because those of us that like the game and continue to play the game will cry foul, but at the end of the day will just suck it up and go and re-grind/ farm for what we need next.

For me this is the most frustrating part of the game, but from Massive/ubi perspective it keeps people playing the game I don't feel that massive or Ubi particularly care about the player experience either good or bad it's purely a numbers thing that people are playing regardless of whether there happy or unhappy with certain aspects of the game. I don't think I have seen or experienced another game were there has been such polar views from the community around aspect of the game such as we've seen in the whole PVE/PVP forum discussion, I think most would agree that Massive/Ubi have their main focus on PvP though.

I like most are happy with the game and yes Im frustrated with certain aspects of the game. I cant see that I will buy anther season pass for this game though as I personally feel ripped off with the 1st season pass, mainly for me it was about the lack of PVE and end game content, and much of what was delivered was PvP based. Under ground was OK until you hit lvl cap, go down there now and your lucky if anyone is even there. Survival was OK but for farming etc it just isn't viable and takes to long and if you get get killed near the end then no gear so its a wast of time for me.

I'll wait and see what happens with 1.6 and Final Stand but I think the Division has just about run it's coarse for me, personally I think skill builds have killed the game now with groups running seekers and turrets running away to inaccessible locations on maps and just throwing out turrets and rolly balls that one shot agents it not about player skill it's just plain cowardly, and it has ruined the DZ, but in saying that the only other game to date that I invested the same amount of time into was Borderlands 2 with easily over 1000hr in both BL2 and the division.

Like some others looking forward to some new game releases, Wildlands looks interesting but also looking forward ME3 and others. Right now frustrated with some aspects of the game but still playing till something better comes along :)

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-10-2017, 09:39 AM
totally agree....

i think its ubisoft, ceo, investors, whatever... maybe not directly massive, they are maybe more human then the bots from ubisoft ;)

btw u mean ME4? that is a reason too leave the division temporarly.

i ve played wildlands closed beta, looks great, but there is lot of work i think.

looking forward for the andromeda initiative

Miles__Teg
02-10-2017, 01:11 PM
I Right now frustrated with some aspects of the game but still playing till something better comes along :)

just this...
Wildlands? Sorry, too much Icons on screen. I am fed up with AC/FarCry clones although CooP in the Jungle sounds nice. Mission design way too repetitive, AI so stupid, lets check out the open beta but Division has its tense moments I really like and miss in almost other games (except PayDay, but this needs a remaster anyway...)

Give me Story, give me more Missions, give me more Parts of the city...
... and I give you Money!

Disturbed59
02-11-2017, 08:46 PM

This, and not just upping the difficulty on missions we already have and saying that's adding to PvE.
What I don't get is why isn't LZ map being expanded like the DZ is. Just looking at the in game map already proves how much can be added with all the "out of bounds" areas. It's about time The Division got a DLC for PvE seems PvP almost has 2 DLC's.

freakie5
02-11-2017, 10:48 PM
In the most part I think people find it frustration that gear sets and weapons are nerfed with every release because of the overuse by the majority of players. I think massive/ubi use it to their advantage with each release because those of us that like the game and continue to play the game will cry foul, but at the end of the day will just suck it up and go and re-grind/ farm for what we need next.

For me this is the most frustrating part of the game, but from Massive/ubi perspective it keeps people playing the game I don't feel that massive or Ubi particularly care about the player experience either good or bad it's purely a numbers thing that people are playing regardless of whether there happy or unhappy with certain aspects of the game. I don't think I have seen or experienced another game were there has been such polar views from the community around aspect of the game such as we've seen in the whole PVE/PVP forum discussion, I think most would agree that Massive/Ubi have their main focus on PvP though.

I like most are happy with the game and yes Im frustrated with certain aspects of the game. I cant see that I will buy anther season pass for this game though as I personally feel ripped off with the 1st season pass, mainly for me it was about the lack of PVE and end game content, and much of what was delivered was PvP based. Under ground was OK until you hit lvl cap, go down there now and your lucky if anyone is even there. Survival was OK but for farming etc it just isn't viable and takes to long and if you get get killed near the end then no gear so its a wast of time for me.

I'll wait and see what happens with 1.6 and Final Stand but I think the Division has just about run it's coarse for me, personally I think skill builds have killed the game now with groups running seekers and turrets running away to inaccessible locations on maps and just throwing out turrets and rolly balls that one shot agents it not about player skill it's just plain cowardly, and it has ruined the DZ, but in saying that the only other game to date that I invested the same amount of time into was Borderlands 2 with easily over 1000hr in both BL2 and the division.

Like some others looking forward to some new game releases, Wildlands looks interesting but also looking forward ME3 and others. Right now frustrated with some aspects of the game but still playing till something better comes along :)

Really? How much freaking counters are there for seekers? If you want to counter them, you have multiple ways to do that, Is it even possible to 1 shot with a seeker at the moment? Nerf on damage, nerf on 2nd and 3rd seeker on same enemy. Is it possible to see that damage? Then use the disturpter and use EDR, its really your faulth after that. But i did think the seekers could accually 1 hit you.

Shooting at mines, disturpter and a EDR, all are there to counter.

smidt007
02-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Now that Urban mdr is a semi Auto gun, why can't it roll coolheaded?

freakie5
02-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Now that Urban mdr is a semi Auto gun, why can't it roll coolheaded?

Because its only a roll on Snipers and Pistols right?

ThuggyJae
02-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Because its only a roll on Snipers and Pistols right?

I think the point that he's making is that the MDR is a semi-auto so why not allow cool headed?

However, the 93R is a burst fire pistol and yet I have coolheaded on it, so I guess that strengthens your point.

freakie5
02-13-2017, 11:37 PM
I think the point that he's making is that the MDR is a semi-auto so why not allow cool headed?

However, the 93R is a burst fire pistol and yet I have coolheaded on it, so I guess that strengthens your point.

I know, and i even think you know why its not rolled om a semi automatic weapon.

Way stronger with way lower recoil, if he tried the 93R then he knows that the recoil on that thing is very high.

SGTR0CK117
02-15-2017, 12:31 AM
totally agree....

i think its ubisoft, ceo, investors, whatever... maybe not directly massive, they are maybe more human then the bots from ubisoft ;)

btw u mean ME4? that is a reason too leave the division temporarly.

i ve played wildlands closed beta, looks great, but there is lot of work i think.

looking forward for the andromeda initiative

yep ME4, lol

tattoofan33
02-15-2017, 05:06 PM
i myself have mainly been into the pave side of the game and much prefer to take on NC's, I venture in to the dark zone quite a bit for farming too but I don't take part in rogue killing or going rogue because it hasn't ever interested me, but with the last stand update I will be playing as much of that as possible,

everyone will be at the same level with gear normalisation and only the player's own skill will determine who will come out on top, no people moaning because you have better gear on and that's why you beat them, it will be about skill and I cant wait,

hopefully no alphabridge meta killings anymore, people will be able to use there own brains and create there own builds like they used to when gear sets first came out, instead of copying everyone else, hopefully it won't be too long till the release date, my stash and inventory are getting full thanks to me hording everything.

D.DVD
02-15-2017, 06:11 PM
I think you are really toooooooo late with this update for a lot of players. :p The game is getting really boring..... it has Always been that though.

Playing your PTS last stand was fun.... for a while.... but you kept most of us waiting too long.....

Now your collegues' Tom Clancy's Ghost Wildlands is coming up, and after playing their Beta, I am not the least interested in this Devision Thingy anymore.... It really shows how much more advanced your collegues on that team are are (and how much the Division team is off). You should learn from them (this is not just my opinion).

In talking with friends and observing people in my friendslists, I can draw the conclusion that you missed the nail on this game. Most people bought it because it looked good. It did not function as such though. It is stressing to play your game, at best.... really frustrating..... (even worse your Insane dificulty level in the upcoming 1.6).

Good luck with your product.....

GotexBro
02-15-2017, 08:23 PM
What exactly does the wildlands team better?
And the game gernes are different... wildlands is a pure shooter and the division is an arpg

Lets talk about wildlands ... it is fun ... but only in groups and than only on the highest difficulty ... and to be honest that ghost-difficulty is a joke
This new ghost recon doesnt feel like a ghost recon...

iam absolutly hyped about 1.6 ... but only for the pve side of this game
In my opinion, the pvp side hasnt changed much ... cover is still not valuable in pvp and the chicken dancer going to be crazy because of the crit chance for smgs
that is the only thing in the division which makes me really sad

but if i close my eyes for pvp ... it is a really fun game since 1.4... and avoiding the darkzone ... because of this really **** pvp ... not only because of that chicken dancers and other problems ... It's just not worth it because you win nothing by playing it ... no pvp gear ... no pvp ranking ... it's just in the game to annoy other players... and i love pvp but not in this game... at the moment ... maybe in the future ... but not now and not with 1.6

Hellekeen
02-15-2017, 09:59 PM
i still have no clue why ubisoft not simply progresses the story.. and let us hunt for the bad guys and the other suspects.. and let is have MORE story missions with way higher difficulty to proress to story of the game.. we are still nowhere and have achieved nothing..

underground was ONE mission with some modifyers.. should have been in the game as fasttravel alternative while the map should have been about 10 times bigger.
survival was fun.. twice.. the moment you got the second extraction , its over.. it would have made an excellent intro mission a´with a lot of sense and a lot of fun. to learn the skills , to learn the cover to learn everything.. intro/Tutorial, perfect.. as a DLC: ripoff sadly. as i said.. you play it once or twice until extraction,then its boring.. remove the time limit and we can talk again.
last stand.. not rally something new.. apart from the darkzone 7-9... this willbe the place where i spend most of my time and explore the areas with my banshee set equipped..(the way DZ should have been from day 1) i sadly have purchased the gold edition..(never again) and will have to see all three dlc.. but NONE of them so far was a DLC:. just a patch and a single game mode. that should have been in game since day 1..
a DLC: should progress the story and add new areas.. skills, classes, npc etc etc..

so far the division is still at the point where i left it after the "final" mission.. i havent even been bothered to play dragons nest by now since the world tier scaling doesnt work there..

Division 2 NEED a weekly story progression in game , just like "the walking dead".. and npc we can talk to, who gives us ideas, hints and quests..

MysTicaLPotat0
02-16-2017, 12:00 PM
Now your collegues' Tom Clancy's Ghost Wildlands is coming up, and after playing their Beta, I am not the least interested in this Devision Thingy anymore.... It really shows how much more advanced your collegues on that team are are (and how much the Division team is off). You should learn from them (this is not just my opinion).

Seems normal you wouldn't be interested anymore as it would appear your attention is not very good. There is no "devision" thingy. Funny though, that you can't even spell a game you play. I think you should get a dictionary next Christmas

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-16-2017, 12:34 PM
you forgot a point at the end of ur sentence.....
really constructive post.

bravo

S47TY_CIVILIZ3R
02-16-2017, 05:34 PM
i still have no clue why ubisoft not simply progresses the story.. and let us hunt for the bad guys and the other suspects.. and let is have MORE story missions with way higher difficulty to proress to story of the game.. we are still nowhere and have achieved nothing..

underground was ONE mission with some modifyers.. should have been in the game as fasttravel alternative while the map should have been about 10 times bigger.
survival was fun.. twice.. the moment you got the second extraction , its over.. it would have made an excellent intro mission a´with a lot of sense and a lot of fun. to learn the skills , to learn the cover to learn everything.. intro/Tutorial, perfect.. as a DLC: ripoff sadly. as i said.. you play it once or twice until extraction,then its boring.. remove the time limit and we can talk again.
last stand.. not rally something new.. apart from the darkzone 7-9... this willbe the place where i spend most of my time and explore the areas with my banshee set equipped..(the way DZ should have been from day 1) i sadly have purchased the gold edition..(never again) and will have to see all three dlc.. but NONE of them so far was a DLC:. just a patch and a single game mode. that should have been in game since day 1..
a DLC: should progress the story and add new areas.. skills, classes, npc etc etc..

so far the division is still at the point where i left it after the "final" mission.. i havent even been bothered to play dragons nest by now since the world tier scaling doesnt work there..

Division 2 NEED a weekly story progression in game , just like "the walking dead".. and npc we can talk to, who gives us ideas, hints and quests..

It's all he Simple Truth !
But will I pre-order or even buy The Division 2 for the full price ? No way. After all that "features" and that "revolutionary exploding DLC" maximum what Massive/Ubi will get from me - 50% on some sale. But even This is still a big question.

Angrykimburns
02-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Agents,

Thanks!

The Division Team

im in the eastern part of the united states and on ubisoft says its out but no one has the new update and it was suppose to been here on 2/14/17 and i was wanting to know what is going on with the new update this really sadly makes me very upset i hope to hear back very quickly on this

Terra854
02-18-2017, 11:45 AM
im in the eastern part of the united states and on ubisoft says its out but no one has the new update and it was suppose to been here on 2/14/17 and i was wanting to know what is going on with the new update this really sadly makes me very upset i hope to hear back very quickly on this

Who said that the update it's out? Ubisoft haven't even announced a release date for 1.6 yet.

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-18-2017, 11:50 AM
or even news in the feed :)

K0ZAK1
02-18-2017, 11:06 PM
Can't wait why so slow:cool:

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-19-2017, 09:52 AM
maybe they learned,... and wanna do it right, probably

mckrackin5324
02-19-2017, 04:04 PM
maybe they learned,... and wanna do it right, probably

If any of PTS4 is in it...I'm out. lol

ISAC-KLeXoR
02-19-2017, 08:27 PM
then good bye to you ;)

i will see what they done, and then i will build my judgement :)

but yannik sais its not over,.. then i am happy about it,.. cause this loving this game,..

yes i know i have yelled too, and moan,.. but hey...

massive... i will wait, and dont let u fall...
;)

HarunErcan01
02-21-2017, 04:49 PM
Agents,

Thanks!

The Division Team

Please fix the texture/lighting flickering issues on legacy GPUs of AMD cards. They aren't going to release new updated driver for this GPUs. Some of this GPUs worked well with Ghost Recon Wildlads and there was no issues like this. Please fix it for a playeble game.

Thanks.

ThuggyJae
02-22-2017, 12:37 AM
Why are people being punished for Sony? I am a PS4 player and I find it unfair to punish the PC and Xbox players because it takes Sony a month to certify a patch. After contacting Sony regarding patch certification timelines I have finally gotten an answer and while I don't like it that is my problem as a PS4 gamer. There is absolutely no reason to punish PC players for this as well as Xbox players when their patch passes certification.

SGTR0CK117
02-23-2017, 04:21 AM
Why are people being punished for Sony? I am a PS4 player and I find it unfair to punish the PC and Xbox players because it takes Sony a month to certify a patch. After contacting Sony regarding patch certification timelines I have finally gotten an answer and while I don't like it that is my problem as a PS4 gamer. There is absolutely no reason to punish PC players for this as well as Xbox players when their patch passes certification.

Couldn't agree more, if people choose a PS platform why should the rest be made to wait? Seems like the minority rules in this game:)

Eyes-of-Avo
02-23-2017, 04:35 AM
Hey man, not that I'm disagreeing with you, but leave Alabama out of this, we didn't do anything it was North Carolina.

Anthem_gg
02-24-2017, 02:18 PM

Have to punish Ubisoft for the long delay, you remember when it was announced

https://www.vg247.com/2016/08/25/the-division-expansions-last-stand-and-survival-delayed-to-focus-on-game-balancing-and-other-improvements/

Always talked about balancing, however they need to nerf and instead of matching other sets. They do not know how to do it, they prefer to nerf or withdraw some skill or decrease, look what happened to the new set in 1.6 they practically removed from the game because they do not know how to balance. (sorry my bad english)

R6_Priorities
02-25-2017, 05:16 PM
Cry more

S47TY_CIVILIZ3R
02-26-2017, 09:57 PM
OK guys, what will release sooner: GRW or Udpate 1.6 with The Last Stand ? Maybe there is some job for betting providers ? ;)

Voronja_SaVi
02-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Does anyone know when the patch notes being released?

Neumeusis
02-27-2017, 03:48 PM
Was said today.

Should be very close to 1.6 PTS.

My guess will be around 5-6 PM CET (end of day at Massive's offices).

Paab_82
02-27-2017, 04:37 PM
When will 1.6 be available in the playstation store for playstation 4 players? Can't see it now :)

Neumeusis
02-27-2017, 05:21 PM
Certainly on release date, tomorow...

Engeloki
02-27-2017, 06:35 PM
Yes, tomorrow. Also, full patch notes are up!

Granked
02-28-2017, 02:01 AM
The release date for this update was given as 28/2/2017. Yet because of the scheduling, I won't get the update until 1/3. Why not roll out the updates so that everyone gets a meaningful amount of playtime on the advertised release date?