PDA

View Full Version : Will there be different servers for Steam Players and Uplay players?

MarshmelloFello
01-20-2017, 01:29 PM
I was wondering if purchasing the game on steam would have different servers from those who purchase on uplay, since i don't want my friends getting split up and needing to refund/repurchase.

XP4HuTEJlb
01-20-2017, 02:50 PM
I was wondering if purchasing the game on steam would have different servers from those who purchase on uplay, since i don't want my friends getting split up and needing to refund/repurchase.

I think it wont be splited. Division servers are not. When u start steam version Uplay launches.

Warp_11
01-20-2017, 04:07 PM
I think that launching game on steam will open Uplay which will open the actual game, so by playing on steam you actually play on Uplay but with an extra launching step.

FredEx919
01-20-2017, 04:32 PM
I'm not aware of any split between Uplay / Steam, but i'll confirm just to be safe and post back here with any updates if different from what's already been said above.

Zeppeloni
01-21-2017, 12:30 AM
steam is dead end server if you let steam alone because i am sure many negative review will come to there, if you value steam loyalist of for honnor ubisoft better not split it