PDA

View Full Version : Steam forums is a mess

Zeppeloni
01-19-2017, 02:57 AM
So lately i see so many mount and blade or chivalary fan base coming and whine and rant in there. although we can ignore it but i cant because that make some people get wrong information. i wonder if the mod is active in there....so many spams and useless thread that need to be locked or deleted but so far its a mess the forums is not function properly i need some mod or dev or anyone who in charge to clean swipe the for honor forums in steam

XDeadzX
01-19-2017, 11:22 AM
Wow you really weren't kidding. I thought the spam here got bad, but at least the spam here is culled a little bit.

Steam forums are just "LOL UBISUCKS" and "Buy Mount and Blade instead." As if they were the same games. haha.

keizersozer
01-19-2017, 04:08 PM
I love mount and blade but why are we talking about it here???
lol

mrmojorisin316
01-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Steam forums are a mess for pretty much any game on the platform.

This. Sometimes I think the Steam forums are as bad as 4chan in some ways.

Dez_troi_aR
01-19-2017, 05:01 PM
That is sad. Gamers are so sceptical and negative about many new games and expect the worst, sometimes just out of principe.
I can see the reason is partly because of marketing strategies where some companies created hypes which did not live up to the actual product. The other side of the coin is that people sometimes just like to complain.

Anyway, i hope For Honor builds a nice and strong community. I hope to play this game for a long time, seeing people ruining its reputation just because it is not the game they want it to be is unpleasant.

Zeppeloni
01-19-2017, 09:06 PM
Wow you really weren't kidding. I thought the spam here got bad, but at least the spam here is culled a little bit.

Steam forums are just "LOL UBISUCKS" and "Buy Mount and Blade instead." As if they were the same games. haha.

indeed and i am very concern about the steam mod because he just like pasive and dont do anything to stop spam and hate in there its hard to fight alone in there you know even i not an official but i try to help anyway i can still...

Zeppeloni
01-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Doubt that ubisoft really cares about the steam forums when they have their own official forums to worry about. Steam forums are a mess for pretty much any game on the platform.

what i hope is when i post this at least ubisoft contact the steam for honor mod to active and do the swipe because its really terrible

Zeppeloni
01-19-2017, 09:09 PM
I love mount and blade but why are we talking about it here???
lol

well the basic is i am pointing at the toxic community that attack for honor without any reason.and its hard to counter them 1 by 1 because they keep coming and not only 1 and 2 they bring their friends in there and start the hate.

Zeppeloni
01-19-2017, 09:12 PM
That is sad. Gamers are so sceptical and negative about many new games and expect the worst, sometimes just out of principe.
I can see the reason is partly because of marketing strategies where some companies created hypes which did not live up to the actual product. The other side of the coin is that people sometimes just like to complain.

Anyway, i hope For Honor builds a nice and strong community. I hope to play this game for a long time, seeing people ruining its reputation just because it is not the game they want it to be is unpleasant.

yeah i know most on the steam forums FH are loyal to the for honor but mount and blade toxic community and spammer coming and make wrong thread and posting lies and they keep coming in large number if this keep up the review on the steam will be bad i am dead serious this must be taken an action like mass deleting thread and ban the spammer