PDA

View Full Version : Playing at midnight release with physical copy

Jonathan.Cleese
01-18-2017, 03:02 PM
I'm in love with this game - so much so that I am pre-ordering the collectors edition. But I wanted to make sure that I can play at midnight on the 14th feb, immediately when the game releases.

Will the physical copies of the game be shipped to arrive before the actual release date?

ShuyinVardiz
01-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Have asked a similar question too, but got no answer so far. Cant take a delay too, haha!

Jonathan.Cleese
01-19-2017, 01:03 AM
Well here's hoping that somebody responds!

UbiNoty
01-19-2017, 01:30 AM
Hello! I'll try to answer as best as I can.
Honestly, it depends on where you are ordering from that will ultimately determine your package arrival date. If you order a physical copy from the Uplay store you can find our policies on shipping of physical pre-ordershere (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000025217/Can-I-preorder-a-game-SHOP). If you order from a third-party site, you'll have to refer to their shipping policies of pre-orders to see what they do.

Typically in my experience, I've found that pre-orders arrive the day of release (not before), so you should (depending on when it's shipped/your shipping options) be able to play the day of the 14th, but I can't guarantee that you would be able to play at release.

If your goal is to play on release (remember it's released at a global standard time so it may not be the stroke of midnight in your time zone when it's available!) you should definitely consider a digital download instead. If you order it digitally from Uplay it will be automatically be available to download and play on release (in some cases we've allowed players to pre-download before release).

I hope that answers your question!