PDA

View Full Version : Please don't stop!

Megaterium2000
01-18-2017, 06:31 AM
the assassins creed series were so awesome!! Ubisoft can you please continue working on assassins creed and don't think that players will be bored because of too much games with same title Assassins creed it is very interesting series and if thats true that you slowed the game production down from each year to each 2 years This are very good news!! you will spend more time on the new series and make an even better game with more detailed and interesting gameplay with even more breathtaking story's about assassin's. Maybe the new games will get into best story of the year game best graphics of the year or just a best game of the year. I love this company Ubisoft (from my opinion) is the best company in the world. So please don't stop the series anytime if necessary slow down making the game but PLEASE don't stop.
Never give Up Ubisoft and keep making those awesome games.

-Mark Rein

Megaterium2000
01-23-2017, 04:01 AM
Oh and Ubisoft Please dont make assassins creed series only for PS or XBOX. Make them so they will be playable on PC's

Razrback16
03-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Oh and Ubisoft Please dont make assassins creed series only for PS or XBOX. Make them so they will be playable on PC's

Biggest change Ubi needs to make, IMO, is focusing on PC First due to its significantly superior hardware. Design the game to play on top shelf elite gaming rig PCs for best settings, then port downard to consoles. I find the difference just staggering in the image quality and framerates I play with on my system, and then see on friends' PS4s....it's really kinda sad in a way what the console folks experience, but I guess ignorance is bliss in this case. On one hand the positive is it gives folks who don't have the financial resources to build a gaming rig PC, the opportunity to play these games, but I just hate seeing developers hold themselves back designing games to play at a struggling 30fps at lowly 1080p with mediocre textures, etc. when they can design games to look gorgeous in 4k+ resolution with super high resolution textures, anisotropic filtering, etc.