PDA

View Full Version : That's it, I am maining the Lawbringer.

SournoisFox
01-17-2017, 07:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVKgBPRORtY

In my opinion, the most badass hero out of all announced in For Honor for now.

My childhood dreams came true.

"Pray that you've done no wrong"

Dez_troi_aR
01-17-2017, 07:31 PM
:D

Have fun

(and fall to my sword)

ShuyinVardiz
01-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Lawfull or Lawless, the blood of my enemys will be spilled on the battlefield! Seems like another soul is lost to the bulky knights in their all-so shiny armor.

And that even though we have enough beer for every viking in the northern lands!
Maybe you'll reconsider after we've overthrown your clumsy castles and destroyed these ridiculous walls of yours.

TwinStiletto
01-17-2017, 07:35 PM
He looks like the type of Tank to pimpslap a Berserker or Orochi.
I'd love to see a duel between this guy and the Shugoki.

TCTF_SWAT
01-17-2017, 07:49 PM
I was thinking about maiming the LB. But what is he EXACTLY? He's the hybrid....but.....does that mean he's the tank/assassin/vanguard all rolled into one?

ShuyinVardiz
01-17-2017, 08:06 PM
All three factions have a hybrid class, but each is focused differently. The Lawbringer, of all Hybrids, is the one with the biggest focus for tank I assume. But might be wrong since the Valkyrie has a shield?

Dez_troi_aR
01-17-2017, 08:30 PM
Lawbringer looks like a Heavy/Vanguard hybrid leaning towards heavy.
Valkyrie might have a shield but she is also pretty fast. We can only assume that this means something about her defense is special. In the trailer we never see her use the shield for blocking, instead she only uses it for offensive actions.

TCTF_SWAT
01-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Hmmmmm

LB= Warden and Conqeror/ Vanguard & Heavy
Noobshi= Orochi and kensei/ Vanguard & Assassin
Valkyrie= Warlord and raider/ Heavy and Vanguard

That's my guess.

iHunny
01-17-2017, 08:45 PM
Lawbringer looks like a Heavy/Vanguard hybrid leaning towards heavy.
Valkyrie might have a shield but she is also pretty fast. We can only assume that this means something about her defense is special. In the trailer we never see her use the shield for blocking, instead she only uses it for offensive actions.

I think the Valkyrie is meent as the Tank/Assassin hybrid. Lawbringer as the Vanguard/Tank and the one I forgot the name of as the Vanguard/Assassin hybrid.

BananaBlighter
01-17-2017, 09:08 PM
I think the Valkyrie is meent as the Tank/Assassin hybrid. Lawbringer as the Vanguard/Tank and the one I forgot the name of as the Vanguard/Assassin hybrid.

That seems about right. The valkyrie seems fast, and since she has a shield, I assume she can play defensive.

iHunny
01-18-2017, 02:48 AM
Well, the Raider is part of the Vanguard class.