rameshnukka
01-17-2017, 12:06 PM
ACC.exe has stopped working ,
pls some one help me on this .

strigoi1958
01-17-2017, 12:40 PM
What are your pc specs please ?

Have you verified the files.
Turned off uplay overlay (and steams overlay if you are using steam)
turned off any running programs like msi afterburner, fraps etc
run uplay and acc.exe as administrator

rameshnukka
01-20-2017, 08:39 AM
What are your pc specs please ?

Have you verified the files.
Turned off uplay overlay (and steams overlay if you are using steam)
turned off any running programs like msi afterburner, fraps etc
run uplay and acc.exe as administrator

CPU:amd phenom x2 560 3.30GHz
4 gb ram
64 bit operating system
1gb graphics card
dx 11

strigoi1958
01-20-2017, 12:02 PM
I don't know much about AMD cpu's but from googling it against the minimum specs it is just slightly below but I don't think that will be a problem (but I'm not 100% sure) also you have not specified your graphics card. Rogue will play on 1GB cards and the minimum spec is a Radeon HD5670 1GB so provided you are as good as that then it should run. I'm assuming you have an AMD card (unless you have Nvidia or using HD graphics). I know AMD users had problems with Crimson drivers that they solved by changing the settings to normal.

I found this possible solution but I don't know if it will work for you but I hope it will...
https://youtu.be/LTUDEimxiDg

Have you opened a ticket with ubisoft support yet? They are the people who can really help.

GhostAssassinLT
01-20-2017, 05:04 PM
I think the video card is your problem. Assassin's Creed: Rouge needs atleast a GTS450 to run.

strigoi1958
01-21-2017, 08:56 PM
Yes LasseThid has correctly identified the problem... I have seen ac4 bf and ac rogue struggling to play on a gt210 but I think it was a specific overclocked inno card and the games had all settings turned off and was run at the lowest resolution (800x600) it looked awful and ran very very poorly, more like a slow motion replay than a game. So unfortunately, you cpu is a little under minimum spec but your graphics card is a long way short of minimum required to play. Sorry, I like everyone to play assassin's creed games. I hope you can upgrade your system soon. Rogue is a very good game.