PDA

View Full Version : Will We See Remaining Heroes in Beta?

langy35
01-17-2017, 02:50 AM
Quite a simple post. I follow the For Honor Twitter and their news regularly, but I haven't seen any news about the three remaining heroes. Does anyone know for certain if the three remaining heroes (Lawbringers, Valkyrie, Nobushi) will be included in the Beta? I've been excited for these three the most, so I would appreciate an info. Thanks!

ScaryDangerMan
01-17-2017, 07:07 AM
Ubisoft has neither confirmed or denied if theyll be in this test only answered this question with something along the lines of "details will be given later". With them being in the last NDA test im guessing they will be though.

xLeapingLizardx
01-17-2017, 07:44 AM
I also really want to know this! Hopefully sometime real soon they will release the information on what all they will include in the beta!

FredEx919
01-17-2017, 08:35 PM
Hey everyone, more details on the beta contents will be revealed over the coming weeks. If you have any similar questions about the events, feel free to post them over in the official announcement thread and don't forget to check the commonly asked questions there and pinned at the top of general discussion. Closing this up to avoid repeat questions / topics.

Closed Beta Official Announcement Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547240-Closed-Beta-Coming-January-26-%E2%80%93-29)