PDA

View Full Version : AC2 (Ezio Collection) help required. PS4

IXxbrianxXI
01-17-2017, 01:20 AM
Hi, does anyone know how to change the weapons assigned to the quick select buttons on ps4? I tried the way it worked in the original game but that doesn't work for me. Any help? Thanks in advance.

ERICATHERINE
01-17-2017, 03:57 AM
Hi, does anyone know how to change the weapons assigned to the quick select buttons on ps4? I tried the way it worked in the original game but that doesn't work for me. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Every thing the L1 and R1 button did on ps3, it's the L2 and R2 button that do it on ps4 and reverse.

Hope it help. ^-^

pacmanate
01-17-2017, 08:56 PM
And the press a direction on the D-Pad depending on where you want a weapon to go!

ERICATHERINE
01-17-2017, 09:57 PM
And the press a direction on the D-Pad depending on where you want a weapon to go!

That can work, but only if, like me he restrain himself with 4 things only. I generally restrain the d-pad to the default use. (hidden blade, sword, fist and medicine (even if for the medicine, I have to say I rarerly use it in ac ii and b)). Other people I know like to play with a big part of what they can use. they generally like to play with a mix of sword, knife, hidden gun, hidden blade, cross bow, poison dart and fist. So, depending on the game, they generally play with an amount of things, that is greater than the 4 we can select on the d-pad (from 5 to 7). Of course, that's also without counting the couple medicine they might use for the final boss battle of ac ii and b.

So, yes, that might help him, but if he use more than 4 things in general, it might be best for him to use the L2 button. After all, it take about 1 more second than the d-pad and the time stop when you use it, even in combat. ^-^