PDA

View Full Version : The Rise of Legends - Dominion Tournament

Free_Phalanx
01-16-2017, 08:26 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/257231083794464768/270634097754243072/forumbanner.png

Beta is almost upon us warriors and so is a chance to prove your skills in combat against some of the best. The For Honor Legends competitive community is hosting a dominion tournament, with 16 teams for PC, Xbox one and PS4 (Could be subject to change based on interest). The dominion tournament will be held on the 28th of January on all platforms, starting at 6pm GMT+0. There are 4 standard editions of the game up for grabs on PC, roughly equivalent to $210 worth of prizes, and $15 per member prize on Xbox and PS4 for the teams that come first and prove themselves to be truly legendary.

Here is what you need to know to get started:

Firstly, you will need a team, so dig deep around the subreddit and forums, or the community discord servers 'Hall of Heroes' and 'For Honor Legends'. Once you have found your band of brothers you will need a suitable team name to distinguish yourselves. Finally, a team leader should be appointed who will be the one signing your team up on our tournament bracket. Registration will open when the first beta invitations are sent for teams to officially sign up and secure their spot. Feel free to use this thread and our discord server to find other people to play with. http://discord.me/forhonor

We encourage users to stream and to those of you who would like to stream your games during the event, and are interested, send a link to your stream via private message to either FTE-Oxidize or GGMarZhill via discord and your stream will be featured amongst many others on our official Twitch account. Additionally, highlights will be uploaded to our Youtube channel.

ShuyinVardiz
01-16-2017, 09:05 PM
/Update:
I am ready to hit it! Have a 4-man team up and ready to take any challange thrown at us!

But we still lack backup members, we'd like to have two additional players in case one or two of our team cant be there suddenly when the tournament starts.

Here a copy of our current Discord Search:

Pin Update [PC-EU]:
TL;DR:
Looking for one more backup player (PC) to participate in our team for this tournament. We are currently a full 4 player team. We want to win, but dont simply expect this to happen as we go for fun and dont force-optimize our setup. Play the class you WANT, not the one we need!

We are looking for one last fighter to join our team for the upcoming tournament on 28th as backup players. I myself have gained some experience in this game during a total of three closed events (2xNDA-related TT and 1xClosed Alpha) and mained the Raider in all of 'em. We all play to win, but none of us will drop the fun for that. I personally believe the Raider is one of the worst choises for a tournament, together with the Kensei, but I wont let that get in my way - or in yours. If we'll end up with a team of four times the same class - WELL SO BE IT! I dont really care about what you play, just about your 'experience'. If you had no chance of participating in any event so far I expect you to at least have a serious look at the Hall of Heroes Warden Guides (both of 'em) as they are the most detailled ones. Whoever wishes to join us in our murderous journey should be prepared for an awesome party. And who knows, maybe we dont even lose the first fight? 'cause I dont know sh** about how to seriously throw a tournament-skilled Dominion match but if necessary'll just kill our foes till we win. Two days of the closed beta will be enough to prepare us, to gain strength to overcome all our enemys!
Those who are still interested can send me a personal message on here or in the Ubisoft For Honor Forum (same name there). Onwords to victory, friends!
PS:
Of the four rewarding game copys one wont be needed. The first signed up backup player will recieve it if we win. If no backup players are needed, the second backup player thus wont recieve anything, sorry about that.

Aktueller Stand des Teams:
Platform: PC-EU
Teamname (temporary): Brethren of the True Sun
Player 1 - Leader: ShuyinVardiz
Player 2: Fhynix
Player 3: Ernilify
Player 4: Chieftainx
Backup Player 1: C6L6R
Backup Player 2: not found yet

xLeapingLizardx
01-17-2017, 04:10 AM
If anyone would like to play with my brother and I, we play on Xbox One. We played during the Alpha, so we have a level of experience. We may also have a friend already going to join us, gotta talk to him about it first haha. Just message me on the forum or whatever and we can work it out.

Also, it seems weird to sign up for the tournament when we don't know who will all get a key. Hopefully we all get in though!

EDIT: Are we doing Tournament team against tournament team? Is it confirmed that we will be able to have private matches where we can govern who we fight against?

Aarpian
01-17-2017, 01:29 PM
I've already pre-ordered but I'm willing to join a team on PC for ****s n giggles. Will give my copy away if we win. I've played in September alpha and December tech test so I'm not too bad.

ShuyinVardiz
01-18-2017, 02:43 PM
I'll update my post up there every now and then based on what I'm looking for. So right now....some backup players needed, haha! :D

demondragon23
01-18-2017, 11:12 PM
Basically just looking for ps4 players. I have 1 so far.

MVPxXFabledXx
01-19-2017, 03:07 AM
So i have a whole team already, how do we sign up?

MathiasCB
01-19-2017, 03:39 AM
Looks like it's gotta be a lot of fun! :D

Bonzeye.
01-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Woooooo

FHL.Maryjane
01-23-2017, 10:14 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/257231083794464768/270634097754243072/forumbanner.png

Beta is almost upon us warriors and so is a chance to prove your skills in combat against some of the best. The For Honor Legends competitive community is hosting a dominion tournament, with 16 teams for PC, Xbox one and PS4 (Could be subject to change based on interest). The dominion tournament will be held on the 28th of January on all platforms, starting at 6pm GMT+0. There are 4 standard editions of the game up for grabs on PC, roughly equivalent to $210 worth of prizes, and $15 per member prize on Xbox and PS4 for the teams that come first and prove themselves to be truly legendary.

Here is what you need to know to get started:

Firstly, you will need a team, so dig deep around the subreddit and forums, or the community discord servers 'Hall of Heroes' and 'For Honor Legends'. Once you have found your band of brothers you will need a suitable team name to distinguish yourselves. Finally, a team leader should be appointed who will be the one signing your team up on our tournament bracket. Registration will open when the first beta invitations are sent for teams to officially sign up and secure their spot. Feel free to use this thread and our discord server to find other people to play with. http://discord.me/forhonor

We encourage users to stream and to those of you who would like to stream your games during the event, and are interested, send a link to your stream via private message to either FTE-Oxidize or GGMarZhill via discord and your stream will be featured amongst many others on our official Twitch account. Additionally, highlights will be uploaded to our Youtube channel.

Come!