PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Based Clan (Xbox)

NIENN NUNB
01-16-2017, 03:12 PM
If anyone's interested in joining Ghost in The Shell, We're a samurai only based clan. So far we have 25 members ready for the beta, been active since the alpha. We look forward to those looking for a good time aswell as those looking to conquer other nations. Our clan's competitive and we accept any challenges among any other clan as soon as the beta and official game release drops. Just leave your GT below if you want to get together before the beta. Everyone is welcome. And I hope to see everyone on the field of battle when February 14th arrives.

DrExtrem
01-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Sounds good. I wish you luck and great matches.

Btw. What do you guys and girls think of a xbox club, that is based on an honorable code. I am thinking of a place for players who want to play private matches with a certain set of rules. Sparring in an controlled environment would also be a part.

NIENN NUNB
01-17-2017, 09:32 AM
Sounds good. I wish you luck and great matches.

Btw. What do you guys and girls think of a xbox club, that is based on an honorable code. I am thinking of a place for players who want to play private matches with a certain set of rules. Sparring in an controlled environment would also be a part.

Yeah always looking for competition.