PDA

View Full Version : Choosing a faction during BETA registration

LUMBERJACK-0-
01-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Hi all,

long time ago I registered myself for the For Honor Beta. During the registration process I had to choose a faction. There were little known about the classes during that time so I decided to go with the Samurai. But now I would choose the Vikings. Sadly I can't find any option to change this decision I have made.
Will this decision have any influence for upcoming Betas or/and any rewards for the release later on?

Hope somebody can help!

Dez_troi_aR
01-15-2017, 06:26 PM
The faction you chose will not influence your hero-choice in any way, you can still play a bearded viking if you choose to join the ranks of the weebs.

But.. there is only one faction who will win the faction war during the beta. If this should be the savages or the glorious knights you will not get any rewards. We dont know what that rewards will look like, though.

LiveKiller7x
01-15-2017, 06:57 PM
The Knights will win. We have Pandaego...and me :P.

LUMBERJACK-0-
01-15-2017, 07:21 PM
That means that I won't get any reward (if I can play in the next beta) because the Samurai faction won't win the fight I guess. They are always the last faction in any poll so far.
But it's good to know that I can smash Knight and Samurai helmets with my Viking!

ChaosKing98
01-16-2017, 01:16 AM
Will you be able to change your faction or have to stick to the one you chose in the beta?