PDA

View Full Version : Problems with buying the whole series

chumbonosdentes
01-15-2017, 02:12 PM
I'm trying to buy the complete assassin's creed story and I'm running into some trouble with special content, I wonder if you guys could help me out... for example assassin's creed III has a special and a gold edition ( I haven't searched about a deluxe one) and they contain some dlc's or all of them and some exclusive content aswell but I have the normal version, buying the season pass what yould it grant me access to? To the exclusive content aswell or only the dlc's? (Other question) at the uplay store they sell the season pass and a part of ToKW dlc for example why don't they sell the other parts to? Are they included in the game for free or you can only get them if you buy them all through the season pass? Could anyone also tell me what I have to buy for each game to have everything and what comes for free. For guidance search assassin's creed games and press the first link

GoLLuM-13
01-15-2017, 06:31 PM
I'm trying to buy the complete assassin's creed story and I'm running into some trouble with special content, I wonder if you guys could help me out... for example assassin's creed III has a special and a gold edition ( I haven't searched about a deluxe one) and they contain some dlc's or all of them and some exclusive content aswell but I have the normal version, buying the season pass what yould it grant me access to? To the exclusive content aswell or only the dlc's? (Other question) at the uplay store they sell the season pass and a part of ToKW dlc for example why don't they sell the other parts to? Are they included in the game for free or you can only get them if you buy them all through the season pass? Could anyone also tell me what I have to buy for each game to have everything and what comes for free. For guidance search assassin's creed games and press the first link

Hi,
To have whole experience (with the extra missions) this is what you should buy
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Standard or Gold)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold
Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Deluxe Edition + Season Pass
Assassin's Creed Rogue (Standard or Deluxe)
Assassin's Creed Unity + Secrets of the Revolution DLC
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold + Dreadful Crimes DLC
Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy

chumbonosdentes
01-15-2017, 07:58 PM
Hi,
To have whole experience (with the extra missions) this is what you should buy
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Standard or Gold)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold
Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Deluxe Edition + Season Pass
Assassin's Creed Rogue (Standard or Deluxe)
Assassin's Creed Unity + Secrets of the Revolution DLC
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold + Dreadful Crimes DLC
Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy

thx but if I already have some of the standart versions is there any way to upgrade to the special ones. Why sometimes you say I can buy either standart or deluxe or gold? If they have the same content why are they special? Other thing where can I find all of that for sale?