PDA

View Full Version : Come ON AC Fans

legendvinu
01-15-2017, 04:02 AM
Please start Asking about the next AC game which we know it is coded as Empire. I ask Ubi and Ac Empire Assassin's please release the game this Year please don't take Year off again we all are waiting I love Ac games from first to end I am excited for the game You are working for 2 years I hope it is great days 730 days awsome. we all want to see the announcement of the game, trailer( game and as well as character trailer so please release the game tis Year or the Ac fans will be disappointed. My kindest request to UBI

GhostAssassinLT
01-15-2017, 08:03 AM
I'd rather wait until 2018 if need be and see them deliver a really great game from the beginning, then put pressure on them release the game in 2017 no matter what.
I'm dying for a new game as well, perhaps even set in Spain just like the movie, but I prefer waiting for a finished game rather than getting a rubbish game requireing multiple patches before it's any good. Just my 0.02...:cool:

Besides, yesterday my son said he had read somewhere that there might not even be a game released in 2017 as UBI wants to get it right this time.

legendvinu
01-24-2017, 02:40 PM
@LasseThid nooooo it can't be please

GhostAssassinLT
01-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Just found this on gamingintel.com:

Assassin’s Creed Empire is reportedly being aimed for a 2017 release. However, if development takes longer than initially anticipated, we could see the release date set back to 2018. Although this is frustrating for many diehard AC fans, it is good to see Ubisoft taking this title so seriously. Many fans throughout the Assassin’s Creed community have voiced their disappointment with the titles following Black Flag (regarded by many as the best in the series), as they felt these had been rushed in order to meet certain deadline expectations.

For more info: http://gamingintel.com/2016/12/14/assassins-creed-empire-release-date-location-leaks-rumours-news/

MissAcrophobia
01-25-2017, 12:31 AM
Have to agree with LasseThid. Better postponed than bad. And if it is released in 2018, well, then at least I have the time to replay the other games.

legendvinu
01-25-2017, 03:12 AM
Have to agree with LasseThid. Better postponed than bad. And if it is released in 2018, well, then at least I have the time to replay the other games.

Really is it so hard to replay a game??!! You do have leave on Saturday and sundays right? which I don't have one hour of gameplay will not ruin other things. Remember they took two years on this project which 730 days and still feb end they have time so we can see it in E3.

Just found this on gamingintel.com:

Assassin’s Creed Empire is reportedly being aimed for a 2017 release. However, if development takes longer than initially anticipated, we could see the release date set back to 2018. Although this is frustrating for many diehard AC fans, it is good to see Ubisoft taking this title so seriously. Many fans throughout the Assassin’s Creed community have voiced their disappointment with the titles following Black Flag (regarded by many as the best in the series), as they felt these had been rushed in order to meet certain deadline expectations.

For more info: http://gamingintel.com/2016/12/14/assassins-creed-empire-release-date-location-leaks-rumours-news/

Coming to You LesseThid when did You change Your name?? I thought You were new then I realised the word Lesse Then i got it wow nice. Really I don't believe any news from the web or any source until it is official from Ubi and I do have strong belief that we will get the game this Year foreword to see the game in UBI E3 2017. see it's all rumours please don't read it all You get is headache I am waiting till march because this is when the Ubi really announce their games for E3 I really believe it will be there. I did read that news but I know they will not take more then three years for the game as we speak they may be working on project after Empire. so I have strong belief that the game will release in 2017 as Strongoi said.

GhostAssassinLT
01-25-2017, 06:19 AM
I would like to see a new AC game as much as you do, but you don't create a new game in just two years. As strigoi said in another post it's most likely a 3-5 year long project.
I have no doubt that one day we will get news about what's coming and most certainly they also have a team working on the next title as well, but as I originally stated rather than having to rush the game so they can release it this year I'd prefer to wait to 2018 if need be so they can release a really good game from the start.
LasseThid has been my nickname here since I joined the forum. I did change it to a nickname I'm using when playing games like Forge Of Empire, Wartune, League of Angels and such, but YazX_ told me that nickname was breaking the rules for the forum and kindly asked me to change, so I had to revert to this nickname.

legendvinu
01-28-2017, 11:13 AM
I would like to see a new AC game as much as you do, but you don't create a new game in just two years. As strigoi said in another post it's most likely a 3-5 year long project.
I have no doubt that one day we will get news about what's coming and most certainly they also have a team working on the next title as well, but as I originally stated rather than having to rush the game so they can release it this year I'd prefer to wait to 2018 if need be so they can release a really good game from the start.
LasseThid has been my nickname here since I joined the forum. I did change it to a nickname I'm using when playing games like Forge Of Empire, Wartune, League of Angels and such, but YazX_ told me that nickname was breaking the rules for the forum and kindly asked me to change, so I had to revert to this nickname.

@LasseThid What's Your idea on ps5 and when will be released Do u have any idea?? Because i plan on buying ps4 this june on my birthday so i can play games as dvd stop coming to India if they create game only for new console i will not be able to play the game in Ps4 that's why I am asking game this Year as You know when they launch the console rate are so High I cannot able to buy it quickly after the release of ps5 games also stop coming in ps4 that's why I am asking the game to be released this Year.

GhostAssassinLT
01-28-2017, 06:53 PM
I've never been much of a console guy really. I purchased an Xbox 360 so I could play Guitar Hero, but it's been a long time since I last used it. I prefer to play games on my PC.

strigoi1958
01-28-2017, 08:28 PM
I had an xbox for kinnect games but never used it much and I'm terrible with a controller. I think consoles used to get upgraded every 4 to 6 years but now they are changing quicker, with the xbox 1 and 1 s and something new being worked on, the ps4 has the ps4 slim and ps4 pro and the ps5 at some time.

I think new games will still be compatible with the previous consoles because the developers would lose too many customers if they made them only run on the next PS or xbox. If there are 15 million consoles and only 1 million were the next xbox or ps5, they'd lose 14 million potential customers by not being compatible, so I think you are safe Vinu if you buy a Ps4 for a few years at least. :)

I'm sure there will always be games that are exclusive or limited compatibility as it helps sell new consoles but I think you will be ok for Empire or whatever the final name will be... I cannot wait, but for me, Like Lassethid I prefer to game on my PC.

Vellicious
02-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Please start Asking about the next AC game which we know it is coded as Empire. I ask Ubi and Ac Empire Assassin's please release the game this Year please don't take Year off again we all are waiting I love Ac games from first to end I am excited for the game You are working for 2 years I hope it is great days 730 days awsome. we all want to see the announcement of the game, trailer( game and as well as character trailer so please release the game tis Year or the Ac fans will be disappointed. My kindest request to UBI

No Thanks, I wont ask UBI for an other disaster and waste of cash!
I loved the first few AC games and Black Flag was great, but i just quit playing Unity without finnishing it.
Unity realy sucked, the story was boring and the game controls dint work properly during climbing and jumping.
If i had to ask UBI for something than i would ask for a patch on Unity to fix those controls, and if they ever make a new AC game put some more in depth story to it, not just weak fragments of one.

The AC games all suprised me with the great ammount of unused potential in the storylines.

kitarafan67
02-06-2017, 09:19 PM
legendvinu, you're on ya own mate.
Since I agree with Velli, LasseThid, and some of the guys who made similar comments, I want a strong story with a strong protag and hopefully a quality game that doesn't glitch much. I won't beg Ubi for when the next game will come out, I'll beg them to fix whatever glitches that I may run into if and when I do buy AC: Empire.

I can wait, since I've waited for Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and the Bravely series. (I don't wanna do the "I double dare ya" meme on ya guys in a try waiting for an SE game, since those I mention take years, even decades to come out.)

legendvinu
02-26-2017, 12:39 AM
legendvinu, you're on ya own mate.
Since I agree with Velli, LasseThid, and some of the guys who made similar comments, I want a strong story with a strong protag and hopefully a quality game that doesn't glitch much. I won't beg Ubi for when the next game will come out, I'll beg them to fix whatever glitches that I may run into if and when I do buy AC: Empire.

I can wait, since I've waited for Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and the Bravely series. (I don't wanna do the "I double dare ya" meme on ya guys in a try waiting for an SE game, since those I mention take years, even decades to come out.)

Come on this is not at all fair remember onething this is not old game it may be titled as Assassin's creed Empire but the thing is we are going to explore the game timeline when there is no templar neither assassin's and they have taken a year off and thats really 366 and the release date after ACSyndicate see. Waiting really kills me and although last year they had 366 days one day extra and I think it would be great if they release this Year. One doubt if they release the game tis Year will You not play it?? I am a fighter I don't mind fighting alone also. I know we will get the game complete and without the bugs. I played Unity and did not see anybugs and I did love the game. Support him I don't mind.

No Thanks, I wont ask UBI for an other disaster and waste of cash!
I loved the first few AC games and Black Flag was great, but i just quit playing Unity without finnishing it.
Unity realy sucked, the story was boring and the game controls dint work properly during climbing and jumping.
If i had to ask UBI for something than i would ask for a patch on Unity to fix those controls, and if they ever make a new AC game put some more in depth story to it, not just weak fragments of one.

The AC games all suprised me with the great ammount of unused potential in the storylines.
This is not at all fair. I love all the games in Ac and played all them (main series). I know and You know they have taken a Year off okey and also days after ACSyndicate relase. I love the game I will support it. I know the next game will be different from all the main series. I beleive that the gift for me is ACE this Year for me By Ubi and I am going to fight for it if it's alone too. I don't mind hurting but I will always fight for the release.