PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations Uplay install in wrong language?

wrmonahan30
01-15-2017, 02:51 AM
Umm ok...for some reason when I download my AC Revelations through UPLAY it then asks me to install it after it is done downloading, this is not an issue obviously all in it's own....but the problem I am having is that the installer is all in Russian... I went ahead and installed anyways since I know the button layout for installing games and it is only installing the rus_lang.pak and not the eng_lang.pak and the eng_lang.sfx files. If there is anyone that could direct me to these files or someone that could possibly upload them to google files for me or something I would greatly appreciate it.

GhostAssassinLT
01-15-2017, 08:17 AM
No need to repeat yourself in multiple threads wrmonahan30. If anything it just annoys those of us who frequent these forums.

Uploading those files might very well be considered a brech of the EULA and would hence be considered as piracy and if that is the case, then requesting those files also violates the forum rules as well.

wrmonahan30
01-15-2017, 10:04 AM
No need to repeat yourself in multiple threads wrmonahan30. If anything it just annoys those of us who frequent these forums.

Uploading those files might very well be considered a brech of the EULA and would hence be considered as piracy and if that is the case, then requesting those files also violates the forum rules as well.

repeating myself? It's called being courteous and responding to other people who are confused and having the same issue and have not had not ONE person respond to them with a positive result. It would be different if I were being rude or something. Simply replying to someone else's post who shares the same problem as I do is the whole point of having a forum. As far as the uploading the sound files yeah you are right, I shouldn't have asked for someone to upload them. I CAN ask someone from Ubisoft to direct me towards resolving this issue since it appears to be happening to a number of people with no positive results. You should really practice your approach towards people, you sound very condescending. I will respond to whomever I see posts on this forum that shares the same issue as me.

GhostAssassinLT
01-15-2017, 12:58 PM
Yes, to me posting the same question three times is repeating yourself.You found two posts where no solution to your problem was posted, so you think creating a third one will actually get you the help you need?

Btw, I think your best shot at getting this issue resolved is by submitting a ticket to support.

wrmonahan30
01-15-2017, 10:17 PM
I made THIS original post and then I responded to a couple other posts letting them know I had the same issue and that they weren't alone with the same issue and what we possibly needed to do or could do to fix the problem.. There is a huge difference in submitting a new post and replying to someone else post...