PDA

View Full Version : What is Champion Status?

TwinStiletto
01-14-2017, 07:37 PM
So I have my Gold Edition pre-ordered, and if the leaked image is right (It can change) there will be something called "30-Day Champion Status". Sounds pretty sweet, but what is it? Could it be a way to gain more XP or discounts on purchasing items (if there are micro transactions)?
Any guesses for the Community?

TheBearJew411
01-14-2017, 07:49 PM
None of us know for certain and nobody from Ubisoft is going to talk about a leaked image lol. The popular opinion is it will give double xp.

langy35
01-17-2017, 02:55 AM
I've heard some people throwing around that it was similar to the Rainbow Six Siege boosters that were available.

Sengoku-GOW
01-17-2017, 01:34 PM
I've heard some people throwing around that it was similar to the Rainbow Six Siege boosters that were available. I think its a booster of some kind just like in Rainbow Six Siege, but who knows... We will find out soon... I preorder the Gold way back, before I knew what was in the season pass.. I think For Honor is badass...

vertigomonkey
01-17-2017, 03:12 PM
I don't typically buy the gold or deluxe versions of new games, but I will probably end up getting sucked into it for this game. Even if I don't know yet what exactly I'm getting with the purchase.

AeraLure
01-17-2017, 05:13 PM
I'm waiting to decide on a possible preorder and this is one of the things I want to know too, since it's a big part of the difference between the options.