PDA

View Full Version : New story of Assassin's Creed

FlickyOne
01-13-2017, 01:38 PM
Hello! Immediately apologize for my knowledge of the English language, I used Google translator. I am a big fan of the series from Ubisoft games such as Assassin and FarCry. I very much enjoy these games and how they are made. I do not know the history or the reason for the action will take place, but I would like to once killer suffered during the time of ancient Egypt. Just imagine the beautiful sandy scenery of the sunset over the dunes of the setting sun. Truly the greatest river Nile at the time poured into the land of Egypt, and the life giving benefits to the people living there. Spectacular views of the pyramids and the workers there are slaves. Confrontation between the two capitals of Memphis and Thebes. The intrigues and conspiracies, the suffering of slaves, and the vices of the pharaohs and nobles. Puzzles and traps, snakes and poisons, traitors and love, artifacts and kings. Lots of options for the main character, how and what to do to solve the only player. Throw in the free world and a lot of side quests and situations that can be reached and that they affect the performance of the main goals of the current job. Almost completely remove the linear story and leave the unknown ahead. After all this and waiting for the players playing the game with an open world! All this beauty fits perfectly into the game mechanics and even the history of Assassin's Creed. I do not have to describe all the things that I see that time in conjunction with the Assassin, but I per 100 000% sure that this game will be stunning! Thank you all for your attention!

strigoi1958
01-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Hi Flickyone welcome to the forums :)

There are lots of rumours that say the next AC game will be in Egypt. You are right. It would be a very good place with great history, buildings and people. We do not know yet, where or when the game will be set, but it will be amazing. :)

legendvinu
01-14-2017, 03:06 AM
Hello! Immediately apologize for my knowledge of the English language, I used Google translator. I am a big fan of the series from Ubisoft games such as Assassin and FarCry. I very much enjoy these games and how they are made. I do not know the history or the reason for the action will take place, but I would like to once killer suffered during the time of ancient Egypt. Just imagine the beautiful sandy scenery of the sunset over the dunes of the setting sun. Truly the greatest river Nile at the time poured into the land of Egypt, and the life giving benefits to the people living there. Spectacular views of the pyramids and the workers there are slaves. Confrontation between the two capitals of Memphis and Thebes. The intrigues and conspiracies, the suffering of slaves, and the vices of the pharaohs and nobles. Puzzles and traps, snakes and poisons, traitors and love, artifacts and kings. Lots of options for the main character, how and what to do to solve the only player. Throw in the free world and a lot of side quests and situations that can be reached and that they affect the performance of the main goals of the current job. Almost completely remove the linear story and leave the unknown ahead. After all this and waiting for the players playing the game with an open world! All this beauty fits perfectly into the game mechanics and even the history of Assassin's Creed. I do not have to describe all the things that I see that time in conjunction with the Assassin, but I per 100 000% sure that this game will be stunning! Thank you all for your attention!

Welcome Assassin Flickyone I am vinu here to welcome You on behalf of Forum members What You say is 100% true but till now there is no word of the game from ubi. I know we have to wait till march to see weather the it is the main series game or the side game. In-fact after all the work I have done I am sure that the main game is not set in Egypt I am 100 percent sure .what we know from the ubi is it is name as Empire that's it there are lot out there all the rumers please wait till March. I am sure that the UBi will give some teaser or the announcement of the game then I am sure that we can see the game in E3 till then we can discuss about the game. Thank You and I am once again happy to welcome You cheers!!

Hi Flickyone welcome to the forums :)

There are lots of rumours that say the next AC game will be in Egypt. You are right. It would be a very good place with great history, buildings and people. We do not know yet, where or when the game will be set, but it will be amazing. :)

You are right Mentor Strigoi1958 I should wait till Ubi announces it officially after all the readings I am afraid that the Egypt will not be the setting it will be side game I think so or Ubi work both the side game and the main game both in Egypt. I am assure that Empire is title but it kind of remind me only ROME so My guess is it take place in Rome hope let us see I believe in Ubi please make the announcement in March I am waiting for Empire.