PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 Dynamic For Honor Theme

LiveKiller7x
01-13-2017, 02:03 AM
I was just thinking about how cool would that be to have a dynamic theme like the one from dark souls 3 that I really like.

Would let me love my Ps4 even more *_*

Pls Ubisoft if you are reading this, make it happen. Thanks.

EDIT:

PS4 Theme is finally here at the PSN Store(I hear it's unfortunately only available at EU Store atm).

I am so hyped that I actually changed my whole design and profile with this theme Xd
just feelt like it needed a more fitting style. :rolleyes:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170119/temp/uixgy9hw.jpg (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4606/uixgy9hw_jpg.htm)

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170119/temp/mogww8x5.png (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4606/mogww8x5_png.htm)

ArcaneAlligator
01-13-2017, 05:42 AM
+1

Couldnt agree more. This would be amazing

neogeo___
01-13-2017, 05:59 AM
+1 would start using right now!

xLeapingLizardx
01-13-2017, 06:37 AM
Can't wait until I take screenshots in this game on my Xbox One and set them as my background :rolleyes:
PS4 Dynamic theme would be awesome though!

waraidako
01-13-2017, 01:11 PM
The original Dark Souls had a bunch of Dynamic Themes for PS3 that were only available in Japan. Or, to anyone who made a Japanese PSN account. They were fantastic. Basically they had one for each faction of the game, and it was a basic scene from the game with some motion, and characters would enter and exit the scene, just milling about. Do a google search for it if you want to see.

It would be cool to have the same for For Honor. You could have one where you're in the snowy viking homeland, it's dusk, snowflakes gently falling. The raven banner flutters in the wind, as a Berserker and a Raider sit around a campfire casually talking and drinking while a Warlord sits in the background sharpening his sword with a whetstone, and a Valkyrie walks by on her way somewhere, the others pausing to take note before continuing their conversation.

Samurai could be a huge cherry blossom tree, with a Kensei and an Orochi side by side meditating underneath it, petals falling all around them. You hear the sound of running water, the wind in the trees, and the rhythmic beating of the shishi-odoshi. In the background in a small tea house, a Nobushi is performing a tea ceremony, and outside on the porch, a Shugoki is taking a nap, leaning against the wall, arms and legs crossed and head slumped forward, with his trusty kanabo propped up against the wall beside him.

For the Knights I picture a castle courtyard. It's a sunny day, light breeze, the birds are chirping, the standards of the legion flying on every rooftop, and underneath a shade sail on either side of a large war table stand a Lawgiver and a Peacekeeper, gesturing and pointing towards the maps on the table as if fervently discussing strategies for the war effort. Behind them sits a Conqueror, leaning back and forth on a chair, arms crossed and feet up on the table in front of him, as he watches the Warden in the yard, drilling with his longsword. Every now and again, a church bell rings out in the distance.

Dez_troi_aR
01-13-2017, 05:49 PM
I agree, would love to have a PS4 Theme !

xLeapingLizardx
01-13-2017, 07:52 PM
The original Dark Souls had a bunch of Dynamic Themes for PS3 that were only available in Japan. Or, to anyone who made a Japanese PSN account. They were fantastic. Basically they had one for each faction of the game, and it was a basic scene from the game with some motion, and characters would enter and exit the scene, just milling about. Do a google search for it if you want to see.

It would be cool to have the same for For Honor. You could have one where you're in the snowy viking homeland, it's dusk, snowflakes gently falling. The raven banner flutters in the wind, as a Berserker and a Raider sit around a campfire casually talking and drinking while a Warlord sits in the background sharpening his sword with a whetstone, and a Valkyrie walks by on her way somewhere, the others pausing to take note before continuing their conversation.

Samurai could be a huge cherry blossom tree, with a Kensei and an Orochi side by side meditating underneath it, petals falling all around them. You hear the sound of running water, the wind in the trees, and the rhythmic beating of the shishi-odoshi. In the background in a small tea house, a Nobushi is performing a tea ceremony, and outside on the porch, a Shugoki is taking a nap, leaning against the wall, arms and legs crossed and head slumped forward, with his trusty kanabo propped up against the wall beside him.

For the Knights I picture a castle courtyard. It's a sunny day, light breeze, the birds are chirping, the standards of the legion flying on every rooftop, and underneath a shade sail on either side of a large war table stand a Lawgiver and a Peacekeeper, gesturing and pointing towards the maps on the table as if fervently discussing strategies for the war effort. Behind them sits a Conqueror, leaning back and forth on a chair, arms crossed and feet up on the table in front of him, as he watches the Warden in the yard, drilling with his longsword. Every now and again, a church bell rings out in the distance.

Daaang, can I get an E-Book for this? I would love this read to me whilst I go to sleep haha! Good stuff!

Dead1y-Derri
01-13-2017, 09:49 PM
I'd love to see this happen!

VicTheButcher33
01-15-2017, 02:14 AM
Agreed. There needs to be one!

LiveKiller7x
01-18-2017, 02:06 AM
Shortly after posting this a For Honor theme showed up at the PlayStation Store for 2.99. Bought it at work with my PSN app. Have to check it out when I get home.

Sweet, Ubisoft.

GABRIELFanto
01-18-2017, 02:25 AM
I was just thinking about how cool would that be to have a dynamic theme like the one from dark souls 3 that I really like.

Would let me love my Ps4 even more *_*

Pls Ubisoft if you are reading this, make it happen. Thanks.

+1, need a 3 dynamic theme of each faction, so we can choose what theme to use, it would be the most awesome thing on the ps4 themes

LiveKiller7x
01-19-2017, 03:43 AM
Yea choosing the Faction with the theme would be savage. Would pay for it...again ^^