PDA

View Full Version : Magagement Fred ex enter please

DeckedPine59899
01-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Hello .
Me and my friend signed to the beta ..he got mail that for honor beta starts 26 Jan and I didn't get email .why ?maybe Ubi have problem with my mail ?it say that maybe I will not get key beta ?

iHunny
01-12-2017, 03:04 PM
Hello .
Me and my friend signed to the beta ..he got mail that for honor beta starts 26 Jan and I didn't get email .why ?maybe Ubi have problem with my mail ?it say that maybe I will not get key beta ?

Have you checked your junk folder?

FredEx919
01-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Hello .

That specific email doesn't indicate who will be invited or not, but make sure you check all of your email folders in case it went to a different location. Sometimes certain email providers are just slower than others and so there may be a delay in it coming to you. If you're concerned, you can always update the email on the account. Outside of this, you only need to be signed up and await the beta week to see if you receive an invite. I'm going to close this as these questions should be posted over in the official announcement thread found here. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547240-Closed-Beta-Coming-January-26-%E2%80%93-29)

DeckedPine59899
01-12-2017, 04:11 PM
I didn't get email .where can I update email or check its correct mail

FredEx919
01-12-2017, 04:22 PM
I didn't get email .where can I update email or check its correct mail

You can log in on the Ubisoft website and access your account information there. You can also check in over with Ubisoft support (support.ubi.com) and they should be able to take a look at your account for you.