PDA

View Full Version : Physical copy pre-order and pre-order bonus

Disemboweler27
01-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Hello guys

I have a very Urgent and important to me question - thay I would prefer was answered by someon from Ubisoft if possible. But if experienced people that pre-ordered like that before want to coment I am listening.

I ofc indend to pre-order this awesome game that is For Honor. But since it is definetly an expensive game I was looking arround the net to find the best price for it naturaly.

I have found a realy good offer on Gold Edition for the game on a well renowned and respected site in my country (Poland)
The slight problem with tham is however they offer only Physical coppy of the Gold Edition not a digital one. Becouse of that the game ordered there will probably reach me after the game launch on 14th or even 15th of Fabruary.

My question is - if I get the game AFTER game release and I will register the game key code after the 14th - will I still get the entitled pre-order bonuses - as would I in case of pre-ordering the game from Ubisoft or Steam ?

After all I will be registering game post launch. Will it still give me the bonuses for pre-order ?

Thanks for answers, and I am apologise if it looks silly for you. I havent ordered a Physical Game in a while, and I almost never do pre-orders.

Eirmund
01-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Unless they do it some other way, Pre-Order bonuses are always a redeemable code that comes with the game. As long as you pre-ordered it there is no reason why you shouldn't still be able to get your bonus even if it arrives after the launch date.

UbiNoty
01-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Hi Disemboweler!

As Eirmund said, even with a physical copy, if you pre-order then you should be able to redeem the pre-order bonuses with the code that comes with the physical copy. Even if you run into any issues later on, as long as you keep your pre-order receipt/proof of purchase, we'd be more than happy to help you get your pre-order goodies!

Disemboweler27
01-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Thank you, both of you.

Nice to hear that.