PDA

View Full Version : Question about new classes, and the Season Pass

Suedomsa_Drol
01-11-2017, 08:25 PM
So, the new classes advertised as part of the Season Pass pre-order bonus, are they locked into season pass like do they require the season pass to play them, or does doing the season pass just mean you get them when they release for no additional cost and when they release other people can get them with in game currency or money?

Eirmund
01-11-2017, 08:27 PM
I would imagine that it works like any other DLC. By purchasing the Season Pass, you get everything included in it when it comes out at no additional cost. I highly doubt it'll be possible to get them with in-game currency. You'll probably even get early access to the Classes.

Zalluxe
01-11-2017, 08:33 PM
I would really like to know this too.

Orisoll
01-11-2017, 09:07 PM
It says on the flyer that you get early access to the new classes. 1 week of it to be exact.
http://imgur.com/a/sU7ha

Fermit_the.Krog
01-11-2017, 11:17 PM
I am kind of glad that they took the Rainbow Six Siege approach on the DLC. Doesn't split the community up with people that have DLC and those that do not.

Eirmund
01-11-2017, 11:41 PM
I am kind of glad that they took the Rainbow Six Siege approach on the DLC. Doesn't split the community up with people that have DLC and those that do not.

I don't understand what you're saying...
How does this not split the community between those that have DLC and those that do not?

CriminalF5gB5g
01-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Because you'll still be able to play against them just won't be able to unlock with in game currency until they are out for a week

Eirmund
01-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Because you'll still be able to play against them just won't be able to unlock with in game currency until they are out for a week

Where does it say that that's how they work? Or that you'll be able to get them with in-game currency? Because getting them with in-game currency would be fantastic.

AlmightyWarlock
01-12-2017, 01:25 AM
The pass only makes it so that people who got the pass can play as the classes a week before non-pass holding players. After the week passes, they're going to be available for other players to purchase with in-game currency. It doesn't say that's how it's going to work specifically anywhere, but I honestly don't believe that they would make you purchase the new ones when they've already announced that all dlc will be free. It is free, but those who pay for the pass get access to it a week early.

A lot of redundancy in this post, but that's perfectly fine.

Eirmund
01-12-2017, 01:30 AM
Being able to earn the new classes in-game would be fantastic. I hope this is true, but I have my doubts.

Muchstuff
02-02-2017, 09:46 PM
But I'dont understand a thing: if I buy the season pass, will I get the new hereos a week before already paid or I'll have to pay with the in-game currency like the others? I don't see any advantege about the gold edition...

FREEDOM from
02-02-2017, 10:28 PM
But I'dont understand a thing: if I buy the season pass, will I get the new hereos a week before already paid or I'll have to pay with the in-game currency like the others? I don't see any advantege about the gold edition...

From what I gathered from the official post about this, is that the Season Pass people will get them 1 week early and for free I believe. While everyone else will be a week later and have to pay in-game currency.

NPG_Opie
02-02-2017, 11:51 PM
I'm betting (because it is set up just the same) that this game will work like R6S does, season pass holders will get the new heroes automatically, unlocked for free, one week early. That is confirmed. What isn't confirmed (that I know of) is that you can buy them with in game currency. But with the way they seem to be seeing things up and because they said dlc is free I'm thinking this will work exactly like R6S and that to me is perfect!

UbiNoty
02-03-2017, 01:11 AM
Hello - Like some of you have mentioned, all Heroes can be unlocked with Steel after the season pass early access period. Season pass owners will be able to access new heroes a week earlier.
If you'd like more details about the season pass, you can read about it here! (http://blog.ubi.com/honor-season-pass-free-post-launch-content-revealed/)

Muchstuff
02-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Hello - Like some of you have mentioned, all Heroes can be unlocked with Steel after the season pass early access period. Season pass owners will be able to access new heroes a week earlier.
If you'd like more details about the season pass, you can read about it here! (http://blog.ubi.com/honor-season-pass-free-post-launch-content-revealed/)

Ok, so if I have the season pass, after the week I'll have to buy them anyway, right?

Egotistic_Ez
02-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Ok, so if I have the season pass, after the week I'll have to buy them anyway, right?

If you have the season pass you get the heroes a week early and for free. You don't ever have to buy them if you have a season pass.

FREEDOM from
02-03-2017, 04:48 PM
If you have the season pass you get the heroes a week early and for free. You don't ever have to buy them if you have a season pass.

And when that week ends, then everyone gets them for steel. So no actual money.

WingedDemon-
02-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Good eveing,

I'm about to buy the pre-order for the Gold Edition of For honor, but i have a doubt. Will i be able to share the season pass content with my wife ? We have 2 ps4, one in the living room and other in the bedroom, we share most of season pass content from games, i'm just wondering if i will be able to do so with For Honor as well ?

Or should i buy the standar version and let it go for the season pass ? Because i won't pay 2x for season pass.

haydo2013
02-03-2017, 05:11 PM

Hello I was wondering if you know when the season pass will be available for purchase without having to purchase the gold edition thanks

Freako_0
02-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Part of me wishes they would release 3 new heroes each season pass instead of two. One faction will be without a new hero each season.

I realize it doesn't matter too much since you can play any hero for any faction ... but still!

UbiNoty
02-04-2017, 12:44 AM
Hello I was wondering if you know when the season pass will be available for purchase without having to purchase the gold edition thanks
I believe that you can purchase the season pass independently after release if you did not purchase the gold edition.

Good eveing,

I'm about to buy the pre-order for the Gold Edition of For honor, but i have a doubt. Will i be able to share the season pass content with my wife ? We have 2 ps4, one in the living room and other in the bedroom, we share most of season pass content from games, i'm just wondering if i will be able to do so with For Honor as well ?

Or should i buy the standar version and let it go for the season pass ? Because i won't pay 2x for season pass.

Season pass content is not shareable across multiple accounts unfortunately.

devoid_Of_Funk
02-04-2017, 02:22 AM

is each new dlc hero gonna cost 500 steel to unlock like the heroes in the beta?