PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 - Loading Screen never ends

ImMiku
01-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Just got the game with Ubi30, I can run the game with highest settings. But when I reach first sequence's end (you know we're climbing to the top of the ship then AC3 writing appears, music etc.) then game goes to loading screen but that loading screen never ends. I waited like 20 minutes still nothing. I tried with new save, reinstalling the game like 5 times, my drivers are updated, tried to run game at lowest settings (even my games can run the game highest setting with 60fps) I disabled cloud save sync, still nothing. I cannot understand what is the problem and how can I fix it. Anyone help, please?

Also my pc specs:
Intel i5-3570k CPU - 3.40 GHz
8GB Ram
x64
Sapphire HD 7850 O.C. GDDR5 2GB 256 Bit AMD Radeon Dx11.1

strigoi1958
01-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Hi. the only times I can remember seeing this before was on consoles. Usually verifying the game files fixes most problems, but on the steam forum I read someone uninstalled uplay and downloaded and reinstalled it again. I'm not sure what that does to the games already on your pc (will uplay find the files again? I assume it will ) or whether it is possible to just download and overwrite the existing uplay. Sorry I cannot help more.

Apart from that, some people have fixed problems by turning the overclocking off on their graphics card. I know how to do that with nvidias but with AMD I think you need Afterburner

ImMiku
01-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Hi. the only times I can remember seeing this before was on consoles. Usually verifying the game files fixes most problems, but on the steam forum I read someone uninstalled uplay and downloaded and reinstalled it again. I'm not sure what that does to the games already on your pc (will uplay find the files again? I assume it will ) or whether it is possible to just download and overwrite the existing uplay. Sorry I cannot help more.

Apart from that, some people have fixed problems by turning the overclocking off on their graphics card. I know how to do that with nvidias but with AMD I think you need Afterburner

Overclocking is already off, reinstalling Uplay did not worked too. :(

EDIT: Verified the game files like 7 times still nothing.

ImMiku
01-13-2017, 05:56 PM
I just want to play the game anyone help please I've tried every solution on the internet... goshimgoinginsaneplease