PDA

View Full Version : already know the answer but will ask anyway

vato187
01-11-2017, 03:34 AM
just to make sure, if i chose a samurai class and my friend chooses a viking, can we still be on the same team? i ask because i saw a youtube video where the guy said: well i dont remember what he said but he made a reference to another faction then the one he was in, and said "unless he's neutral" and in another video i saw a viking and a knight running together. i want to use a samurai, but my friend wants a viking. but i think we might have to a compromise please by some twist of fate tell me im wrong.

UbiJurassic
01-11-2017, 03:45 AM
just to make sure, if i chose a samurai class and my friend chooses a viking, can we still be on the same team? i ask because i saw a youtube video where the guy said: well i dont remember what he said but he made a reference to another faction then the one he was in, and said "unless he's neutral" and in another video i saw a viking and a knight running together. i want to use a samurai, but my friend wants a viking. but i think we might have to a compromise please by some twist of fate tell me im wrong.

Yes, teams can be composed of different classes from different factions.

vato187
01-11-2017, 04:05 AM
Yes, teams can be composed of different classes from different factions.

Thats such good news! im glad i asked. thank you! now we just have to be invited to the beta