PDA

View Full Version : From level 1 in 1.5 - What has 1.4 & 1.5 changed for the beginner? A video series

quinch1199
01-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Since the significant changes and improvements with 1.4 and later with some tweaks in 1.5 as well, I thought it was a perfect time to look back and start over with a new character and a fresh look over what such changes have meant to any potential new player.

Exactly how hard is gameplay now? What is the AI like at such low levels?

So a new video series was started on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnFn6kPrrgo&t=4s&list=PL2mt-kzBP2l84fUT2Bd4B1GDcMQ-P-cRp&index=2

BamaLen12
01-11-2017, 01:23 AM
I'm an old fart (54) recently into The Division. I have looked EVERYWHERE to keep from asking this on the forum. But, no success.
So...in the underground...there are these random, floating yellow orbs...they flicker and have 3 white dots inside, in the shape of a triangle. But I can't make it do anything!!! SO FRUSTRATING! What are they???? What are they FOR???? Surely they're not just an anomaly....there for no reason....right?
Google finds NOTHING on this subject!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OUT AN OLD BEGINNER!!!!!

SnW-Heartbreak1
01-11-2017, 05:43 AM
So...in the underground...there are these random, floating yellow orbs...they flicker and have 3 white dots inside, in the shape of a triangle. But I can't make it do anything!!! SO FRUSTRATING! What are they???? What are they FOR???? S

???? can you provide a screenshot?

quinch1199
01-11-2017, 10:37 AM
I'm an old fart (54) recently into The Division. I have looked EVERYWHERE to keep from asking this on the forum. But, no success.
So...in the underground...there are these random, floating yellow orbs...they flicker and have 3 white dots inside, in the shape of a triangle. But I can't make it do anything!!! SO FRUSTRATING! What are they???? What are they FOR???? Surely they're not just an anomaly....there for no reason....right?
Google finds NOTHING on this subject!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OUT AN OLD BEGINNER!!!!!

I was going to suggest the same thing - screenshot please as I can't recall anything similar in my gaming sessions. They might just be scenery not rendering correctly but I can go and check once you let me know what they look like.

As for old, I'm not that far behind you so worry not.

quinch1199
01-11-2017, 03:27 PM
For reference - Episode 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L2SwdEVc7s