PDA

View Full Version : Beta date leaked it's the 26th of January

TrueSkiil 7
01-10-2017, 09:21 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5n22jv/idk_why_they_pulled_the_video_but_you_can_still/

ppuapu
01-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Then is bad news, because they will push 14th February with 2 weeks to make space for open beta.

keizersozer
01-10-2017, 09:47 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5n22jv/idk_why_they_pulled_the_video_but_you_can_still/

that leak, thx mate

iHunny
01-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Then is bad news, because they will push 14th February with 2 weeks to make space for open beta.

I have not heard anything about any open beta.

Orisoll
01-10-2017, 10:22 AM
I'd heard rumors of it starting on the 17th, but this looks more legit.

SOLID-FAISAL
01-10-2017, 10:32 AM
okay.... not a good date for me hopefully they'll change it :(

damon1085
01-10-2017, 02:54 PM

I'm with you. If this is true and Beta starts on the 26th, that only gives them 2 weeks to make changes before the February 14 release date. That means they either won't make any of the changes we suggest, or they're pushing the release date back.

I'm also pretty bummed because that isn't a good time for me to play much... assuming Ubi gives me a key. *fingers crossed* it's more like the 17th that Orisoll mentioned.

samsy19
01-10-2017, 03:15 PM
I mean, this fits perfectly with another piece of evidence someone found about a chinese for honor event that is giving out Beta keys to 500 people and is ending on the 25th.
So to me, it seems pretty credible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5m9d8v/evidence_points_to_a_beta_starting_on_the_25th/

AeraLure
01-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Such a late date makes this more of an early access event and less a beta, no? They won't have time to process any feedback and make any changes before release.

DraxeI
01-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Such a late date makes this more of an early access event and less a beta, no? They won't have time to process any feedback and make any changes before release.

I'm sure they're confident with the build they have currently and wishes to use this as more of a stress-test. Or perhaps it's a sort of "final check" before an Open test.
Either way I'm sure it's more just a last check before the launch. Any feedback from the test will probably come in effect post-launch.

Mampf-Reisbrei
01-10-2017, 06:06 PM
So tell us Ubisoft if you allready have a date for the beta why we have to get this information from a leak, if people keep asking nonestop about it sinice tow weeks? Dont just tell them soon, soon, soon
<- makes me a bit angry

Sallimar
01-10-2017, 06:14 PM
So tell us Ubisoft if you allready have a date for the beta why we have to get this information from a leak, if people keep asking nonestop about it sinice tow weeks? Dont just tell them soon, soon, soon
<- makes me a bit angry

I agree. When reddit has more useful information then the developers website or twitter, theres a problem. Everybody got there hopes up for a January beta because it was advertised as that, but then they lead people on until the last possible second. They could of at least said late January instead of "soon"

FixDaDeadCat
01-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Feels bad i won't be able to play i think it's so late don't hope for an open test in 2 weeks they will work hard on the game even if they are confident with the build because even if every character are "ready" there will still be a lot of bugs and after the beta they will only have 2 weeks. There is 2 options 1 it is really a good built and the beta is only a stress test.
2 there is too much bugs and it won't be out the 14 or it will be a "beta" version and the patch day one will be huge af.

FixDaDeadCat
01-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Never mind i'll be there .