PDA

View Full Version : Ezio Collection Club Actions??

RavynB
01-10-2017, 01:25 AM
Can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to watch the short movies Lineage and Embers? (for the Prologue & Epilogue in Game Progression)

Also, how do I earn the Curious By Nature Club Action on PS4? I have no options (that I have seen), to browse through anything.

And all of the DLC's, I have to earn those in order to download them, right? .... I am so lost. lol :o

RobertMcSassin
01-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Reet...You don't say whether yer PS4 or X-Box...

Load up and you get that thing with The Ezio Collection and then the game names underneath, yeah?...Press X...

and then you get that screen with the ACII, then press the right button on the D-Pad and you get to Brotherhood and then Revelations...

Now for the confusing part...Did you never try just keep pressing left?... :D :o ...As soon as the ACII screen greets you, press the left button on the D-Pad...You get to Lineage...Keep pressing right, you get to Embers...(Press X to view...Btw...Just being thorough, not intentionally patronising... :) ...)...

Word of warning on watching the vids, there's no fast forward...You put it on, you're there for 40-45 mins or whatever and there's no moving from it...I don't even think you can pause it...

Browsing...No idea...I've been back and forth several times with nothing, so I'm just going to watch Embers when the time comes and hope it drops...As they say...

Erm...Again, don't know how much you've played Assassin's before...But the amount of AC you've played previously will determine how much of the DLC you can get fer yer Uplay points, yeah...Some of us have played much, very very much...so that wasn't even remotely an issue... :D ...

If The Ezio Collection is your first go around...Play through it, play some of the other AC games to earn more of the "Assassin's Creed Universe XP" points, come back and get the Master Assassin - or whatever it's called - level DLC...Strange system, granted...But there you are...

Hope it helps...

RavynB
01-11-2017, 10:59 PM
I'm playing on a PS4... still getting used to it a bit though.

No, I stopped clicking right once I got to Revelations cuz I figured that was it. lol. I found the movies though, thank you. :D

I think I did earn the Initiate, Assassin & Master Assassin cuz the badges are there but the words are grayed out... I kept expecting that green checkmark to show up when they were completed. (I've been playing Assassin's Creed since Revelations came out)

If anyone ever figures out how to earn the "Curious By Nature", I hope they will share.

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it. :D

Sorrosyss
01-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Curious by nature didn't pop up for me until last. No idea why. I'd already watched both movies and finished all three games, but I did another pass from left to right on the menu and it mysteriously popped. Hope that helps.

RavynB
01-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Ok, thanks Sorrosyss. :)

RobertMcSassin
01-12-2017, 05:41 PM
I'm playing on a PS4... still getting used to it a bit though.

Yeah, I know what you mean... :/ ...You get used to a certain way of playing, then change for change's sake...*Sighs*...

No, I stopped clicking right once I got to Revelations cuz I figured that was it. lol. I found the movies though, thank you. :D

Awesome!...Hope you enjoyed them!...I did, I've only seen them once, and that was ages ago...Saw Embers yesterday...Awesome bit of work, that... :) ...

I think I did earn the Initiate, Assassin & Master Assassin cuz the badges are there but the words are grayed out... I kept expecting that green checkmark to show up when they were completed. (I've been playing Assassin's Creed since Revelations came out)

Me too!...Though I started with the first one and went through, it was after Revelations came out but before ACIII...Which I'm now on!!!...Booyah!!...Haytham-a-go-go baybeh!!... :D ...

Still confused by the Ubiclub badges and which things give you rewards...And how much pointage...Urgh...I'm too old for this confusing-ness...My brain no work good-er no more... :confused: ...

If anyone ever figures out how to earn the "Curious By Nature", I hope they will share.

As Sorrosyss said, it wasn't 'till last that it turned up...Finished Embers and, like, a thousand (*approx.) messages turned up with completionist blah blah and then I saw the Work of A Lifetime and Curious By Nature turn up...Though it's possible you've already found that out by now... :D ...

And then I did The Lost Archive...Never again...Urgh...

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it. :D

No probs!... :) ...Glad I could help...

:) ....

RavynB
01-13-2017, 06:40 AM
Awesome!...Hope you enjoyed them!...I did, I've only seen them once, and that was ages ago...Saw Embers yesterday...Awesome bit of work, that... :) ...
Yeah, Embers was good. Sad though watching Ezio die. Who was the weird guy that sat down next to him on the bench?

Me too!...Though I started with the first one and went through, it was after Revelations came out but before ACIII...Which I'm now on!!!...Booyah!!...Haytham-a-go-go baybeh!!... :D ...

Connor is awesome. I think he might be my second favorite. lol

As Sorrosyss said, it wasn't 'till last that it turned up...Finished Embers and, like, a thousand (*approx.) messages turned up with completionist blah blah and then I saw the Work of A Lifetime and Curious By Nature turn up...Though it's possible you've already found that out by now... :D ...

No, not yet. I am going to try this weekend to see if it pops up.

And then I did The Lost Archive...Never again...Urgh...

Was it bad? The only DLC I've played (bought it a while ago for myPS3) is the Leonarda Da Vinci one.

RobertMcSassin
01-13-2017, 01:09 PM
Well, bad is a relative term, isn't it?... :D ...

I have little love for Black Flag and Connor is my fave Assassin...See, relative... :D ...

Anyways...The Lost Archive is basically another pile of levels like the Desmond's Journey stuff...But from the "view" of Clay Subject 16...

The story's good...You get some really good stuff in there...But...There's a few bits of shape arsery that could lead to some stress-related headaches, that's for sure...(That could, of course, have just been me...)...

And if you're a trophy chaser...oy...Still, it must be possible...just ask Ericatherine!... :D ...

The guy on the bench...opinions vary...personally, I suspect it was a riff on Death...I think Ezio knew he was on his way out and that bloke was just a manifestation of the subconscious...or summat...

Or he was one of them Assassins that he'd warned Shao Jun that he was trying to avoid, earlier...dunno...

Either way, Ezio was on his way out before the bench...

Laters!... :) ...

Ronanklan
11-08-2017, 03:30 AM
Do you have to watch both movies all the way through till the end of the credits? Because I watched lineage and I stopped it at the credits and I didn't get credit...

leospeedleo
05-12-2018, 12:02 PM
Do you have to watch both movies all the way through till the end of the credits? Because I watched lineage and I stopped it at the credits and I didn't get credit...

Yes, until the movie ends by itself and puts you back into the title screen.