PDA

View Full Version : Notifications

NecroMissedYa
01-09-2017, 02:04 PM
So i've looked trough all the settings on uplay so i'm either blind or it doesn't exist.

Anyway, the ''notification'' settings are a joke. I usually have Uplay on my taskbar, just like steam, just like skype and discord etc. and when i get a message on steam i see a yellow glow around the icon on the taskbar, same with discord and with skype...but Uplay seems to be quiet even when i get messages on it, the only ''lit'' thing is the friends icon which is small and doesn't just get noticed and the icon in the toolbar...which again i don't open cause i more or less never need to.

Can you make it so when someone sends a game request, PM or anything of sorts to actually light up the uplay icon on my taskbar, that would be great.

Example so you know what i mean:
http://prntscr.com/dtda1n

Tetede8UG
01-27-2017, 09:24 PM
Agree, the Uplay notification system is useless, To contact a friend of mine who is playing a game to ask him to play together i have to open another program like steam because he have zero notification zero sound, nothing, so he don't know i'm trying to contact him, this is really stupid to have a lot of online games and zero option to contact your friend without a third party program.

Edit : in this case this is with For honor closed beta, i'm sure some game don't have this issue, but this really annoying to use an another program to reach your firend

Jay_Ohh_1
02-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Agree, the Uplay notification system is useless, To contact a friend of mine who is playing a game to ask him to play together i have to open another program like steam because he have zero notification zero sound, nothing, so he don't know i'm trying to contact him, this is really stupid to have a lot of online games and zero option to contact your friend without a third party program.

Edit : in this case this is with For honor closed beta, i'm sure some game don't have this issue, but this really annoying to use an another program to reach your firend

Agree. Its just useless. Always friends try to reach out for me but I only notice half an hour later. where ist the sound notification? and the highlight. its been a problem for a long time. please fix!