PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Animus Pack) DLC Inaccessible

GenSteelflex
01-09-2017, 12:45 AM
Okay, I'm pissed. I bought the Animus Pack from the Ubisoft Store some weeks ago. It came with Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and it's DLC (The Lost Archive). According to Uplay, I do indeed own the DLC, as the Lost Archive appears under the "Owned DLC" section. However, it apparently didn't install along with the game, since I cannot access it in-game. Can't access the missions, can't access the bonus outfits. They simply do not appear.

According to THIS PAGE (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000015831/Accessing-The-Lost-Archive-DLC-1364550486137) on Ubisoft Support, I need to download the DLC via an email. However, I never received any such email. I assume because I bought the Animus Pack, and not the DLC on it's own.

It also states that I need to input an activation code for the outfits. I thought, okay this must be how I activate the DLC, since I had to do the same thing for ACII and Brotherhood. But lo and behold, THERE IS NO ACTIVATION CODE FOR THE LOST ARCHIVE IN MY ACCOUNT! There's an activation code for the game itself (which is apparently totally pointless), there's an activation code for every individual piece of DLC for Assassin's Creed III (as an example), but nothing for The Lost Archive.

I don't know if this is some kind of mistake, but I know other people have been having this problem as well. So what's the deal? Ubisoft, can you please allow me to access the content I payed for?

strigoi1958
01-09-2017, 03:14 AM
Hi, if you check some of the other posts, a few people have had similar problems but they can only be sorted by opening a ticket with support. some have said that support re-added their games and the dlc showed up.

GenSteelflex
01-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Hi, if you check some of the other posts, a few people have had similar problems but they can only be sorted by opening a ticket with support. some have said that support re-added their games and the dlc showed up.

Thanks. I did contact Ubisoft Support a few days ago. Do you know about how long it takes for them to reply?

Black_Widow9
01-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Thanks. I did contact Ubisoft Support a few days ago. Do you know about how long it takes for them to reply?
Usually 24-48 hours but if you're in the NCSA, it may be a little longer at the moment since the office was closed because of weather. They'll get back to you as soon as possible, though. Thanks for your patience!