PDA

View Full Version : Uplay opens to the foreground after exiting a game

cherryamore
01-08-2017, 08:38 PM
having an option to have uplay not open after the game has closed (or to at least have it minimized in a tray if its going to stay open) minimizes the application's headaches for me and probably many others (for me having this thing open to the foreground after wards conflicts with my configuration with controllers).

In-Depth (my issue):
i use steam to launch uplay games and i have a configuration for the desktop setup for couch gaming, specifically i have to have the desktop config turned off though for when i launch uplay shortcut because the new anti-cheat conflicts my steam config with my actual in-game game pad controls / when i exit the game and attempt to minimize steam big picture to access the desktop uplay gets in the way, since its still open in the foreground my desktop config from steam would still be disabled.. (if that makes sense)

slothbeard
04-18-2017, 07:11 PM
I'm also looking for a solution to prevent Uplay from opening in the foreground upon exiting a game.

Ubisoft hasn't bothered to make any sort of PC couch set-up possible, so they might as well back off disrupting Steam's Big Picture Mode with their pointless post-game pop-up.

I'm looking to see if there's a way to close the program by editing the game's shortcut properties in Steam. I'll update if I find anything.