PDA

View Full Version : Why don't the moderators take more steps to counter both spamming and trolling?

Jaaaaaaaaazck
01-08-2017, 06:34 PM
I've been lurking on these forums for a few months now, and I'm really unimpressed to the point that I made an account purely to ask this. I frequent r/forhonor and I'm a regular poster, and this place is a joke in comparison. Every day, there are a multitude of new spam posts; either advertising other sites, linking to malware/other dodgy stuff or just people repeating the same questions over and over and over. It's the same on nearly every Ubisoft forum, and it's ridiculous. If this was reddit, there would be ACTIVE moderators continually clearing the spam from the new threads and watching/warning users who frequently attempt to aggravate and annoy others. Also, a thread would have been created purely for things like the NDA/changed mechanics since the alpha/which faction people are choosing instead of the attempts to just ignore them that seem to be happening here. I'm not trying to do the moderators jobs for them, but something really needs to be done.

If nothing does come of this post, I'd advise others who are fed up of stuff like this to just migrate over to r/forhonor. It's more active here and has actual moderation instead of the ****show occurring here.

OrochiMainBtw
01-08-2017, 06:38 PM
I think people have just come to accept this **** and have been dealing with it for too long. Didn't know about r/forhonor, do now, doubt I'll be coming here in the future again unless serious changes are made.

iHunny
01-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Might be hard to counter without effecting normal users or other forum stuff. And maybe they do not have the budget for it.

DerHerbman
01-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Check this out,
no spam, no trolls, no double threads:
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/

UbiJurassic
01-08-2017, 10:34 PM
I've closed this thread because there is already a thread regarding this subject. In the future, please be sure to read through the forums to find posts with the same topic so we can avoid double posts.